• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Oh hello, I did not see you there.

BluePantsMcgee

Eluding cloud
Local time
Today 8:32 AM
-->
Greetings,

As you might have guessed, am I new here.
I am a 18 year young male from the Netherlands.

I am looking foward to join you bunch, since I find it really entertaining to read about ideas, thoughts, views, events and much more that are similair to mine. And like sharing the contents of what floats in my mind on certain topics.

Also what intrigues me is to how the less younger ones handle their 'INTP' habbits. It kind of feels like looking in the future.

On the side note, I do my best to be both grammaticly and vocabular correct in my english, but if not, feel free to correct me.

Well that's about it, one small burden down.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
Today 2:32 AM
-->
Greetings,

As you might have guessed, am I new here.
I am a 18 year young male from the Netherlands.

I am looking foward to join you bunch, since I find it really entertaining to read about ideas, thoughts, views, events and much more that are similair to mine. And like sharing the contents of what floats in my mind on certain topics.

Also what intrigues me is to how the less younger ones handle their 'INTP' habbits. It kind of feels like looking in the future.

On the side note, I do my best to be both grammaticly and vocabular correct in my english, but if not, feel free to correct me.

Well that's about it, one small burden down.

Greetings and felicitations, newcomer. *Vulcan Salute*

-Duxwing

Top Bottom