• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Not INTP (type me vid)

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 3:36 AM
-->
Thinking about doing a type me vid to figure out my type. What are some good questions to answer or topics to discuss? Also what would be a good approximate length of the video?

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 10:36 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
omg just post it, talk about life or grab some personality test from PeC and do it, record urself answering the celebrity types test and give reasoning for each answer, u can do anything man but just post it, i was hyped as fuck when i opened the thread just to find out you haven't post anything yet

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
How long do you want the video to be? What's the longest you'll watch the whole thing?

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
i'm a good listener so whatever... improvise man? like 20 min top? maybe more if u want... depends on how interesting it is... but i can tell u are not a P clearly...

..... .....

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 11:36 AM
-->
Just be in a good mood and talk about anything. Forced type-speak is useless.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 11:36 AM
-->
You once mentioned The Illuminati. I'd appreciate some more insight into that.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 7:36 PM
-->
Talk about US history and you could probably go on a tangent on just about anything. IIRC you're ethnically black, so maybe talk about your heritage? Could Ne mad from there, to the current political movements, mass shootings, stratification, cultural identity, cultural heritage, maybe a little bit about rap and hiphop cultures if you're into that, how you think about BET, about Iggy Azalea vs Azealia Banks, idk.

How do you feel about Obama? Ben Carson? Watermelons? KFC or Popeyes?

Also how do you feel about this youtube video?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm eager to post one for you guys. Pretty good pointers so far, I'll be sure to talk about them. Like Bronto said, I just need to shower and shave and possibly drop a few pounds for the camera but I now have a pretty good idea of what to present in the video for you guys.

I was going to go in a slightly different direction but we can make this one an Illuminati video. It's been a while since I've done some stuff with that but these topics are becoming more relevant by the day and we could discuss. Some of it is kind of bullshit that I may have been susceptible to as a youth, but we'll see.

And, I've been studying history lately as well so I'm itching to talk about it! I fear now though that the video will be too long so maybe another time or I can post about it until then. If that's the case I can just do two or more separate videos. Oh, I'll let you know about that video once I check upon it.

Sorry man, I've been preoccupied! Just need a little more time and I'll get you your video!

I can't wait for all the insight we'll get together. Btw, anyone interested in joining skype parties so we can chat?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Conveniently ran into some camera troubles last minute - the screen is malfunctioning. At least I noticed it if not prematurely and gotten that out of the way. So please bear with! By the way, any last minute questions you think would be good to talk about? I'm still accepting submissions. Also, I have a tendency to pause and think for bouts creating disruptions in my speech patterns which some may not find amusing. Would you prefer these be cut out to create a snappy, concise edit effect? Or just leave them in for effect. It'll take a little net longer otherwise but may create a more positive viewing experience. I just leave it to make it faster.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Shit... Might be infp. Can't stop thinking about her...

xbox

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:36 PM
-->
You are so Ni

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
How do you figure

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Agreed

GillBatesTheHobo

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:36 AM
-->
Thinking about doing a type me vid to figure out my type. What are some good questions to answer or topics to discuss? Also what would be a good approximate length of the video?

No one can type you, only you can type yourself because typology is about what you prefer. Ne users tend to have more trouble figuring out their type because of not seeing themselves in a more realistic way.

Which is your primary approach?

When confronted with a new situation or an unexpected problem:

- Do you pause or hesitate and try to figure out if you’ve experienced something like this before, scanning for some familiar object, detail, or feeling to hang your hat on? Do you prefer to use known or well-established strategies and methods to handle problems? Do you easily feel overwhelmed or anxious when confronted with a completely new situation you’ve never experienced before? (Introverted Sensing or Si seeks out familiar or personally relevant sensory details to stabilize or ground oneself in new situations: ISTJ/ISFJ)

- Do you observe the situation from a big picture context, looking for patterns in the events/behaviors that can help you predict what will happen next (based on vague patterns you’ve experienced before)? Do you often feel quite certain about future outcomes, sometimes without knowing why or have difficulty explaining why? Do you find it hard to decide what to do if you cannot see any “deeper meaning” in a situation or if you cannot understand the “ultimate purpose” of an action? Do you often find yourself thinking that people/situations are “superficial” or a waste of time and energy? (Introverted Intuition or Ni analyzes and interprets the contextual meaning or importance of things in order to orient oneself towards what will be true in the future: INTJ/INFJ)

- Is your first instinct to dive in head first just to see how it goes? Do you often feel the urge to “join” and be a part of anything interesting that is happening? Do you love trying/doing new things? Do you enjoy the feeling of being able to confidently and competently handle yourself in an interesting activity or situation? Do you feel uneasy when you cannot learn something as quickly as you want or solve a problem as immediately as you would like to? (Extraverted Sensing or Se seeks to participate fully and adapt quickly to new, immediate, or changing sensory conditions in the world: ESTP/ESFP)

- Do you feel energized by all the possibilities of pursuing a new path? Do you feel that your mind is often full of widely diverse or scattered ideas? Do you often have trouble figuring out which possibility to explore first because you can see that they are all potentially awesome? Do you feel a desire to achieve the best possible outcome and easily feel frustrated when others do not care about making progress or are resistant to trying out new ideas? (Extraverted Intuition or Ne connects disparate details to see new conceptual ideas or possibilities for creating change, improvement, or progress in the world: ENTP/ENFP)

- Do you feel curious about what is happening and want to figure out how or why it is happening? Do you often try to figure out exactly what caused an event/behavior and fix any problem? Do you feel the urge to push boundaries just to observe what will happen? Do you enjoy building up useful knowledge and skills? Do you feel it necessary to observe/analyze from an impersonal distance in order to maintain impartiality? Are you easily annoyed by inaccuracies or falsehoods or “irrelevant” information? (Introverted Thinking or Ti seeks to discover precise formulaic knowledge derived from dispassionate analysis of what is factually true or false: ISTP/INTP)

- Is it very important to you to “stay true to yourself” no matter what is going on? Do you tend to focus in on any conflict or potential for conflict? Do you feel quite uneasy, resentful, or internally conflicted when people act in a way that you disagree with? Do you need a certain degree of privacy and intensely dislike situations that even slightly infringe upon your/others’ personal space or boundaries, and then feel a very strong urge to speak up or protest? (Introverted Feeling or Fi seeks to analyze personal experiences as a means to create a set of values for determining what is good/bad or right/wrong for oneself and, by extension, other people: ISFP/INFP)

- Do you feel it necessary to make a plan or change/improve the situation? Are you naturally motivated to make a situation more “normal”, “appropriate”, “effective”, or “efficient”? Do you hate the feeling of leaving a problem unresolved? Are you easily annoyed by even the slightest sign of incompetence in yourself or others? (Extraverted Thinking or Te seeks to follow, create, maintain, or streamline systematic rules/standards to achieve greater order and predictability in the world: ESTJ/ENTJ)

- Do you feel the urge to make sure everyone is okay? Do you feel like you naturally gauge the social “temperature” or “atmosphere” of a room as soon as you walk in? Do you feel very uneasy when others seem dissatisfied or unhappy or express negativity? Are you easily annoyed when people seem inconsiderate, aloof, or unappreciative? (Extraverted Feeling or Fe seeks to maintain or build interpersonal bonds and social structure in order to achieve harmony and intimate connection among people: ESFJ/ENFJ)

*This information didn't come from me.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Going to be doing a video soon! Not on MBTI, most likely, but on something else. Critical discussion. Should I post it here and kill two birds with one stone or just do a separate, type me MBTI based video also? That will take longer though. Let me know!

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I see no video, what is this madness?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I'll post pics instead

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Am I isfj or infp?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
-->
I'm more curious what drew you to this forum if you're considering ISFJ.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I only considered it after. I think a range of types could be possible given the same/similar functions and other ones that are involved in the same processes. I think there's Ti but ISFJ also has it although they don't prefer it. There could be really developed ones with good use of Ti over Fe and consequently mature INFPs that seem like they are T. I've taken the test a few times and got INFP or INTJ but you still can't be sure as I think I have a good grasp of Ni, which INTP doesn't have. I might just be a bad youtuber and upload a quick vid instead of putting in effort. I already said I'd do a vid so there should be one coming soon, lol

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 4:36 AM
-->
I have a better grasp of Theistic Buddhism.
That is my new belief system / paradigm.
The body is just a directed energy channel.
We can direct energy by focused attention.
But really we don't exist as energy but as a channel.
Theism comes into place because the spirit exists in the emptiness.
If my awareness is the defining factor then awareness is soul.

Mind, Body, Spirit, Soul.

Mind is Cognito Ergo Sum.
Soul is awareness.
Spirit is motion / dynamic energy.
Body is matter / static energy.

Everything is connected inside me.

This is all my Ni implicating.
Awareness of the emptiness.

Pizzabeak is Ni dom.

What do you think of Theistic Buddhism PB?
To my mind God is the interconnectivity.
Spirit moves through me but I am awareness and emptiness.
I should be able to connect with everything if I am a channel.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
It's too hard for me to talk about that for some reason. I think God can be accessed through higher forms of meditation, or ultimately, using drugs as a shortcut. But I understand wanting God to be what makes things possible, like the force that allows all the right events to unfold.
But you mustn't forget that I have seen death, stared into its face multiple times and returned practically unscathed. And the body is all you have, while a useless lump of meat. There is an other. But you must just focus on this world and your body, to protect and nourish it so you can be here fully.
Lucid dreams are interesting but come nowhere near close to the ultimate reality. And it's all just a joke, that joke, the one they always tell you about. Also, we might be in the matrix. We're constantly plugged into the operating table aboard a craft, visualizing what we see, opticall, while being monitored and harvested. And if that weren't enough, no one knows why or how. The Archons can be an explanation.
Realistically, I should be about due for another one soon but if only. Salvia could be the next best thing that's available. But look up pinoline, or 6-methoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-β-carboline, a chemical that was claimed to be released in the brain, particularly the pineal gland. It was said to be responsible for the vision seen during dreams. It's kind of related to melatonin so that would make sense. The pineal was also a third eye and if DMT gets released there then it is the true light, for some reason being evolved for that purpose. The third eye was a remnant from when fish swam the oceans and needed to look above the surface, until they roamed the lands and didn't really need the eye anymore like that. So it just receded into the head then.
The existence of time is a more nuanced subject and you could say it doesn't exist but argue that it does at the same time. But there's definitely a connection between circadian rhythms and an artificial concept of the nature of "time". But I fear the memes have taken over, supplying quick facts for all who enjoy them.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Just fucking do a video already, will you? It really isn't hard.

You're stressing me out :mad:

Either do a video, or don't - and forever STFU about it.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I see no pics, what is this madness?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
You want to see pics?