• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

No offence to anyone

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Tomorrow 1:58 AM
-->
I just wanna say that I can be a bit caustic at times.

That's probably a characteristic that's shared by more than one person on the forum.

So I think we should have a place to post disclaimers.

Here's mine.

If I say anything against you, I have nothing against you as a person. Even if I say things like you deserve to die etc. etc. I don't actually mean it.

On the other hand, if I don't like an idea of yours, then I truly dislike your idea. I cannot like every idea. But that doesn't mean I dislike you, as the originator of the idea. And that doesn't mean I don't respect your right to keep advocating for that idea which I do not like. I also remain open to the possibility that, if there is insufficient evidence either way, you may indeed be correct even if it does not seem like that is the case.

If I insult you or am dismissive or antagonistic toward you, it is unintentional and I am sorry for any offence caused.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 3:58 AM
-->
Can't think of any post you've ever made that I'd consider even remotely caustic.

Redbaron's disclaimer:

If I ever give the impression to anyone that I think of you as: asinine, brainless, deficient, dense, dim, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, foolish, gullible, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, insane, insensate, irrelevant, laughable, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, senseless, short-sighted, simple, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thick-headed, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless - and any related synonyms of these words thereof:

It's because you make me want to vomit on you and that I think you quite literally are one of (possibly multiple) the following: ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob, boor, buffoon, chump, clod, clown, cretin, dimwit, dolt, douche, dope, dunce, dunderhead, fool, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lout, moppet, moron, nincompoop, nitwit, ninny, numskull, oaf, pinhead, sap, scatter-brain, schnook, simpleton, stooge, sucker, twat, twerp, twit or any synonyms of the words mentioned thereof.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 3:28 AM
-->
Dear forum,

If I appear dense, it's certainly as a result of the small amount of time and effort I've put into communicating with/at you. It's invariably somehow your fault, and you'll thank me later when you inevitably find out how boring you actually are, and realise your potential as an interesting and conscientious person with better comprehension and manners than your present self possesses.
PeeVowelEssEssVowelEssEssVowelEs.

GGNORE ///out.

Top Bottom