• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Neurology & Philosophy

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:31 PM
-->
Double thread posting? You perverted freak! :storks:

Edit: Unless one thread is for the neurological and the other for philosophical talk.. Or maybe that's what you want us to think and you are actually a perverted freak!

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:31 PM
-->
But the mods are perverted freaks too. I bet they love this twisted shit :rolleyes::D.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 3:31 AM
-->
I posted in the other one.

Art-Toyon-Aga

Realm of Impossibilities
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
-->
Double thread posting? You perverted freak! :storks:

Edit: Unless one thread is for the neurological and the other for philosophical talk.. Or maybe that's what you want us to think and you are actually a perverted freak!

Haha - I meant to start the thread here because I wanted the philosophy angle more... but I accidently posted where it would have made more sense (>.<);

I think that is more complicated than those six neuro-chemicals when it comes to personality and that how a society is also has to do with what groups form within it. Philosophy is about wisdom and how it is gained so it is how you see reality from a perspective. I guess that the total of expectations that we have need to be set balanced by how informed we and others are and what we choose or not choose to include biological and cultural factors.

Are there varieties of creativity everyone has, what we tend to lean towards when it comes to proclivities of behavior and natural talents? I wish I knew what I was good at?

Hmm - Good thoughts...
What other neurochemicals or neurotransmitters would you include?
I'll be making a second video for this - So, I'll be able to explain what I think to that first question ^.^

Top Bottom