• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

My opinion on each user:

Local time
Today 9:35 AM
-->
Melkor - Melkor is a very lonely guy that craves love, but he is too inadequate overall to ever have someone suitable to his standards. He probably has an idea of a girl from his books, but this is all fantasy which is not realistic. Melkor will be very unstable when he has a subject of interest, as it's an opportunity for him to finally have someone. He is desperate for this and may be ruthless to gain what he lacks.

Anthile - Anthile is old and has realized that nothing has changed with his state of loneliness. Waiting has not allowed chance to assist him. He has consequently become prone to becoming attached to females through his hope of attachment to someone as a cure for his lonely life. I would compare his patterns of behaviour to those of people with addictive life. Anthile believe that if he regularly develop feelings for individuals, one of these individuals should inevitably reciprocate as a result of probability.

Ogion - Ogion feels compelled to serve others as a moderator to establish a worth for his presence. This is pathetic on the basis that he is utilizing a position of authority to benefit his social agenda. Ogion is respectful of others' outlooks when it is essential for him to maintain his position peacefully a majority of the time, which he requires to feel adequate and in control. Ogion knows that his primary advantage is being a moderator and strives to ensure he remains as a moderator for the advantage to continue. It would be horrible for this soldier to lose his only firearm.

Seducer of the Homeless - SotH feels insecure due to his age and intellect, which are both lower than the norm's. SotH reluctantly engages people with a facade of confidence in an attempt to reach equality. SotH has the mistaken belief that he will be accepted when users think he is on par with them overall. He should acknowledge that he is inferior to most here now and will remain such in the future. It is interesting when he tries to rationalize his evident flaws with his age. 14 or 16, it is possible for someone to act considerably intelligent.

Jules - Jules is at an age of 'wisdom', but he remains at a stage which is classified as failure to most INTP people. Individuals of the XNTX preference typically have high hopes for the future and a dream of success, but they are frequently disappointed when their expected successes never become reality. This has occurred with Jules and he is consequently exceedingly bitter. The normal reactions when someone concedes to this failure with their life is drug addiction or alcoholism. Escpaism, essentially. Sadly, it is improbable that he will be successful after reaching this age. There are limits and it's possible to distance yourself away from probability. Jule's age has done this with success, and he does not have the character to compensate for this disadvantage. Jule is like the man who sins until he is regarded as not redeemable. God does not forgive the sinner, and life will not forgive Jules. Surely you have been realistic, Jules, and surrendered all hope? Be an atheist or act as a fool.

Fukyo - Fukyo has retreated from the world through pessimism, avoiding experiencing any of life's pleasantries to potentially have her outlooks altered. It is a fear of damage and failure which discourages her and leaves her life inside a cage which impairs her. It is unlikely for her to ever escape this cage when the door is sealed and her mind is content with her inside it. You are close-minded inside this cage because you have no access to other locations. Your perspective will be limited and also your life. Fukyo will become bitter in the future and complain about her 'terrible' life. The irony will be that she has allowed this life to become terrible. People will have tried to help her, but she would have fought them through arrogance and a misplaced faith in present desires. She will become the lonely old woman with a cat who sobs: "Why did I not marry?" She will be too old to search for these improvements and will rot away while disabled and finally aware of her mistakes. This is true acceptance of failure while acknowledging helplessness with it. Enjoy your cancer, Fukyo. It is growing fast.

Luzi - Luzi is lonely and tries to compensate with lies of success. He believes that he is 'great', but, in actuality, this is a relative comparison to those nearby. It's comparable to him contrasting himself to those around him at high school in terms of intellect, which would often lead to him, like most here, being close to the top. When Luzi is compared to all of the people in his expertise, he is not very high, and he will truly realize that he is nothing special. If he was 'special', it is probable he would've already been significantly recognised, which has certainly not occurred aleady. He is not special and he is lonely. Luzi also cannot be successful socially after repeated failures with females. I am sure that he enjoys retreating into his programming world and pretending he is the God of this one as a designer, but he remains weak in reality without a doubt. Strong at programming or not, he cannot stop his failures with people. This will likely continue until he is an old man with minimal love.

Cognisant - Cognisant is very confident in the future which he envisions, and it is likely to become a reality, but he does not accept he will not be very involved in it. He will lack the capabilities to directly advance the fields with which he is obsessed and the wealth to experience it. He will be at the beginning of it when it is all very expensive and primarily specialized people. I only hope that he has accepted that his dreams are far above him and he will be detached from them when they become present. However, should this matter? Will Cog be satisfied that the dream has become true? I am certain that numerous other people have had the vision of Cog's and will never experience it. Cognisant has dreams, but it is improbable that he will ever contribute to them practically much, thus they will not be related to his existence too much. It is ironic when someone is an advocate of a concept while far away from it.

Sugarpop - Sugarpop is certain that he has 'popped' the complexities of life, but he will realize in the future that it's full of much more sugar. He is mistaken that he comprehends reality through arrogance, and acts as if this justifies the relevant attitude/actions toward it. In actuality, he is truly ignorant and his arrogance justifies nothing. He would prefer to falsely believe that he has knowledge of this world instead of that his mind is hyperactive from absorbing all of the sugarcoated data. It is hyper in the sense that his bias leads him far away from viewing reality with much objectivity at all. You can continue being a fool and following this false image. There's no hope for your quest when you cannot even see the goal right.

I'll update soon.

Local time
-->
FacetiousPersona - feels a sick need to be hated but also appreciated. self admitted whore. i hate to admit it....intelligent
feels hatred and genuine dislike for all on the forum, which begs the question why she dwells among those she hates. despite her extroversion she is unable to fully convey socially. Did Daddy fuck you when you where younger? you need to be listened to. in life you will marry more than once.

Local time
-->
i will admit Face, you Pig-Fucking Bitch, that the majority is true. i am a sad loser and even this post is a pathetic epitome of my.....General Shit

i realise i am not 'up to par' and find it ironic that all i desire is what i can never possess.

at least i don't act as vulture to corpse.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:35 PM
-->
Good response Soth. Authenticity is appreciated.

Local time
-->
the thread shall only get 'nicer'...and god help us when the greatest sin is further commited....

turning a great mind towards hatred.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 10:35 AM
-->
It's like Seinfeld.

Cegorach

Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
This is... Interesting...
Who else do you plan to do Face?

Jules

Local time
-->
You hit it spot on, Face. What an exceptional analytical mind you have!
This is sheer brilliance, dude. Your moment of glory. :)
Keep it coming, man. There's about 1215 users left. :p

Local time
-->
This is... Interesting...
Who else do you plan to do Face?
Shall I speak of your insecurities which you try to have repaired through contrived impressions? You hope people will take the impression seriously- subsequently complimenting you, which superficially benefits your ego. It should not benefit your ego when the advice is from a shallow perspective, my friend. You are essentially creating their compliment with this manipulation of your face, not receiving an authentic compliment of objectivity.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:35 PM
-->
^Most people do this, hence the feeling of novelty when you meet someone 'truly genuine'.

Local time
-->
^Most people do this, hence the feeling of novelty when you meet someone 'truly genuine'.

Yes, but when somone does it clearly to a higher than normal noticeable extent, we tend to address it.

Latro

Local time
Today 5:35 AM
-->
I'm curious to see what Face says about me based on a rather small amount of info :p

Jules

Local time
-->
I'm sure he can make up a paragraph or two, Latro. No worries :)

Jules

Local time
-->
Awww... that's such a let down.
Try this mantra: "Yes, I can!"
It worked for the US elections, so why wouldn't it work for you?

Cegorach

Local time
-->
I'm not certain how to respond to that, my friend. ;)
Neither denial nor acceptance of this is true, so I don't know...
(I do create personae, though for different reasons.)

Which of my personae is this based on?

Local time
-->
I could try Obama's approach for 'change' and begin writing paragraphs of compliments regarding everyone?

Forum persona, AKC.

Cegorach

Local time
-->
Ok, I can't deny it!
I'm an ass on the forum.:D

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
-->
To me, everything about Facetious Persona screams 15/16 year old, leaning towards 15. She's cute though, let's be honest! ;)

Toad

True King of Mushroomland!!!
Local time
Today 2:35 AM
-->
You're so smart Face! Do me next!

Deleted member 1424

hooray for morbid curiosity. Why not try picking yourself apart sly?:phear:

Toad

Local time
-->
Lol, I already know what I think about myself. I want to know what others think of me now.

Edit: After Face does me, I'll post what I think I am and you guys can compare!

Deleted member 1424

Maybe I'll do a popularity poll; it'll be just like high school:evil:

Toad

Local time
-->
If it's exactly like high school, than I'll probably be on the bottom.

Kidege

is a ze
Local time
-->
What's this, ES realm?

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Pfftt..

Dissapointted.

you've barely scracthed the surface of my psychology.

and you totally forgot the perpetual self hatred which makes me unworthy of human contact.

~EPIC FAIL~

i'd reply in kind, but I'd rather actually think about it.

didyouknow

Local time
Today 7:35 PM
-->
Oooh! I want to be insulted next!! :)

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
You're fat.

and ugly.

and thats just the truth.

;D

Artifice Orisit

Cognisant - Cognisant is very confident in the future which he envisions, and it is likely to become a reality, but he does not accept he will not be very involved in it. He will lack the capabilities to directly advance the fields with which he is obsessed and the wealth to experience it. He will be at the beginning of it when it is all very expensive and primarily specialized people. I only hope that he has accepted that his dreams are far above him and he will be detached from them when they become present. However, should this matter? Will Cog be satisfied that the dream has become true? I am certain that numerous other people have had the vision of Cog's and will never experience it. Cognisant has dreams, but it is improbable that he will ever contribute to them practically much, thus they will not be related to his existence too much. It is ironic when someone is an advocate of a concept while far away from it.
So I'm an ineffectual visionary? Hmm, pretty way good to start my 19th year.
Thank you, I really appreciate the effort.

If you'd like to elaborate upon it, by all means do so.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
You know, I think i could better this.

All of it.

Entirely.

I think I will.

Local time
-->
Melkor, you are being annoying. You are currently acting through insecurities in an attempt to preserve your self-esteem. You want to protect the small fragments which remain.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Self esteem?

I guffaw most heartily.

If I had self esteem, would I be talking to you?

Don't be silly.

I don't act through insecurities dear.

I act through logic.

Logic which applies to my mental state, thats entirely different, even if it manifets as much the same.

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Today 5:35 PM
-->
This thread is highly disappointing due to lack of me.

Jules

Local time
-->
It was disappointing before it started, even :)

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Obliv, you're not very deep.

and you're new.

Whats to analyse?
;)

I like your villian speech though.

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Today 5:35 PM
-->
Well I played a game of L4D with Face a while ago. We bamboozled a pair of frenchie gamers together. It was fun :D

Local time
-->
I could not turn around without French boy aiming his gun at me.

Local time
-->
HE WAS FRENCH!!! He needed to be encouraged to shoot the zombies instead of surrendering to them.

didyouknow

Local time
Today 7:35 PM
-->
Ugly? Fat? C'mon, where's the creativity? Especially since it's highly illogical in that you have no idea what I look like.

Artifice Orisit

HE WAS FRENCH!!! He needed to be encouraged to shoot the zombies instead of surrendering to them.
A little racist, a lot funny.

Local time
-->
Your reasoning is valid, but you do notice that he very well could have surrendered to you instead?

Surrendering is irrelevant with me, hence my indifference towards whether or not he had with me. I'd shoot him if he was begging or insulting. These differing expressions are identical to me when I have a clear motive to accomplish.

bdubs

Local time
-->
Thanks for the interesting post Face. It was entertaining.:p

Local time
-->
Seducer of the Homeless - SotH feels insecure due to his age and intellect, which are both lower than the norm's. SotH reluctantly engages people with a facade of confidence in an attempt to reach equality. SotH has the mistaken belief that he will be accepted when users think he is on par with them overall. He should acknowledge that he is inferior to most here now and will remain such in the future. It is interesting when he tries to rationalize his evident flaws with his age. 14 or 16, it is possible for someone to act considerably intelligent.

in real life (at least high school) i am one of the more intelligent and definately the strangest and most idiosyncratic, but feel somehow pathetic (because i AM!).
as for the loudness, for some reason on this forum i use my 'real world' social act not be myself even online, seems i can't fully connect with anyone, anywhere (even Cyberspace) at all honestly. (whenever i speak honestly with people i cry :()
the only thing wrong in your description Face is the belief i will be accepted when on par, i don't feel particularly 'on par' or accepted at all, but still come here because, well, i am not quite sure why. desperation? i still act like an ENFP even around INTPs for some reason.
also i don't post on any serious threads either, i may start but don't particularly feel confident enough in myself to (or believe that any of you care what i think.)

i still see the forum as a social situation and am still reserved and introverted even online, and as with any social situation i have bursts of extroversion to attempt to open up. it does not work. think how all you INTPs seem in real life to anyone around you, that is how i am here.

but despite all of this i am undeniably a complete loser, sad and pathetic.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I guess I missed the part where INTPS are masochists.

C'mon, SOTH, remember the INTP slogan: "Yeah, and?"

Top Bottom