• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Microdose LSD

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 00:11
Acid doesn't ruin your brain (unless you become a casualty, which inflates your ego, and might have more to do with the mind than brain itself), it does what meditation is supposed to do. It makes you more alert. Acid is like when Mina Murray took a taddie in 1969 at Hyde Park. Low doses of DMT is exactly similar to the beginning stages of an acid intoxication. The room starts to look the same as the floor and objects wave about. If you can't handle it they take you away to a hospital and diagnose you schizophrenic. They give you medicine that antagonizes the receptors psychedelics agonize, so you can't trip anymore. It changes your brain. Drugs don't make you schizophrenic. It's mostly on the bullshit side but it's well known that anti-depressants, SSRIs, and anti-schizophrenics and other drugs can muddle up a trip. And alcohol sometimes too.

People say microdosing helps them focus and concentrate on things that need to be done and do them. One guy said he couldn't find the bug to a code then got stoned and instantly found it, after searching for hours sober. They think microdosing LSD will help humans beat A.I. in games such as Go. However, I don't necessarily think it will help that much in that regard. They also want VR to replace LSD. Good luck. It will just show people that it isn't that bad so they can try the real thing, unless they're afraid of it ruining their brain.

Trying higher doses you can see how a small dose could help with those things, such as creativity. You have to watch out because if you don't dose correctly you'll take either too little or too much. Too much to be a microdose yet too little to actually trip. So you'll be stuck between reality and a higher, different form of consciousness. No fun.

Unless you're an experienced user microdosing is to help those new to LSD feel safe just in case they can't handle a standard dose and freak out. Acid isn't even really a (visionary) psychedelic; it's more like a stimulant. So how could it ruin your brain? People are just scared because of what Reagan told them. However, higher doses of it are increasingly esoteric and mystical. Each acid trip is different. It will blow your mind each time. Only downside is you're too high for too long and start to get the point. It makes you feel like superman in that you have to be responsible for everything. And you feel capable too, and sometimes realistic. But microdosing is removing the stigma. There's an interest in the software sector with microdosing drugs to do better work; the term microdose sounds complex so it has accumulated a large following. You can also microdose mushrooms. But I wouldn't recommend microdosing DMT. I wouldn't microdose at all except if you take ADD/ADHD meds and need something else. It has also been known to help with depression.

I'd rather vision quest with it. But there are no cultural initiations for it. Since I smoked pot I can't remember my dreams so I need supplements. Dona Maria saw Hermana Mary in a lucid dream and she told her her purpose, to heal children, the first step in her shamanic journey. But I can't have those dreams because of the weed. I'm half Mexican and Native American. It's in my blood, methinks. We have been wronged a fundamental right. It's not even a war on drugs it's a war on consciousness.

The Gov't is good and they don't want you to ruin your brain, so they make entheogens hard to get. What good to them are a bunch of useless, whacked out citizens? Really, it becomes what good are them and the institutions to the people? So there's a good and bad side to it. But it isn't really about that at all. If you smoke DMT it's almost random. You don't get to pick what you get. It shows you what you need to see.

I don't even know where to get it. Ever since the Dead stopped touring it became more scarce. If you're in California you can probably find some. I'm really not sure about anywhere else and how that manages to happen. Like California was a pretty lax weed state but how did people in the south risk it, and why would they even, besides fighting the good fight? Unless you're in a decriminalized state I wouldn't risk it. Once you decide to ingest a psychedelic substance you become an enemy of the state. They can prosecute you. But now they send you to the hospital. That's why when homeless people get caught with dope like heroin or meth they don't go to jail. Or if someone overdoses on fentanyl or any painkiller and needs narcan, the cops don't take them to jail for having the drug. This one guy freaked out on DMT and called the cops but they didn't even arrest him, they just said the drug taught him a greater lesson jail ever could then left. Make sure you have it watching over you.

I don't think anyone should get in trouble. But if you've taken them, you can see why you do get in trouble, but it also seems ridiculous that you do get in trouble. It makes you think too much so you question it all. And your job doesn't need that. So they're trying to help by making the reputation of the drug bad. The penalty can't be that heavy. It's manipulation.

They're doing more research with it while it's still controlled. But it'll be legal soon anyway. It's all about the computers now. It's always been that way. DMT has been around since the 50's. I wouldn't microdose weed. Not worth it. Pot is more of a supplement.

When the acid is kicking in, it's like this:

Then it's like this:

Local time
Today, 01:11
I do not think any form of substance can cure me of anything. I ate one and a half squares of medical marijuana and began having stoner thoughts where I was connecting things all together. At first, I could feel in me a rush of bliss. I went to talk to my sister to tell her I was beginning to feel high. But then when we were talking everything went wrong. I began connecting all my dark thoughts together. I eventually was on the ground and I was having lucid nightmares that I could not stop. It was like I was in Hell. It wore off when I got to the hospital. The mind has the ability to loop into itself. But when it happened to me it was from the recesses of my greatest fears and what I knew about everything that is evil and nihilistic. (The abyss)

It is not safe for me to takes substances that loop my mind into itself.

baccheion

Local time
Today, 03:11
Some say microdosing has profound effects and others say nothing happens. The best nootropics I know of are N-acetyl semax amidate (+ N-acetyl selank if it causes anxiety) and P21/Cerebrolysin. P21 (and also N-acetyl selank) usually induces a meditative/zen state and increases resiliency to stress. The best multivitamin I know of is AOR Ortho-Core (or maybe Life Extension Mix).

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Some say microdosing has profound effects and others say nothing happens. The best nootropics I know of are N-acetyl semax amidate (+ N-acetyl selank if it causes anxiety) and P21/Cerebrolysin. P21 (and also N-acetyl selank) usually induces a meditative/zen state and increases resiliency to stress. The best multivitamin I know of is AOR Ortho-Core (or maybe Life Extension Mix).
Yeah. I never really tried any nootropics but might benefit from them. The weed might dull me out so I wonder if it all could counterbalance the effects, if any. Maybe I need to come back to reality. If it helps you focus it could be more useful in work or studying. People say microdosing helps with work. The LSD makes you like a robot.

The zen state is what all seek. But it isn't a requirement for a complete, fulfilled life. They say naturally induced is better than substance use. Zen is a purely rational, non emotional state. The goal is not to get the entire world stoned, only the right people. It extends to any work. It just helps with creativity and drive. Even marijuana can induce a meditative state but I wonder if the P21 one is better or more true. I'd only really take it if I was in a class or something or needed to improve something at work, or creative endeavors.

Microdosing feels like you're using more of your brain. It's not even sub threshold psychedelic effects. People say they smoked DMT and were at a party and smoked it in a joint and saw fractal patterns everywhere, and geometric shapes spinning, and animal faces. Low dose stuff, which is still interesting. But on high doses something else happens.

I don't know what people want to get out of LSD. It's not really my thing. If it can help people, great. It's supposed to induce enlightenment but the Buddhists say drugs just confuse the mind, not reveal true reality, so they're more like a distraction. If you were sober your whole life you're closer to real enlightenment than anything else. Some just want pleasure. Psychedelics are basically like nootropics, not really that much for pleasure.

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
I do not think any form of substance can cure me of anything.
Yeah. Although, substances have shown increasing promise for things like depression or even PTSD. But the Buddhists think substances distort your worldview rather than showing any true reality. How they know this must have been deduced. Some of them started practicing after their first doses of LSD or mescaline. There's some experience but the masters have none and are more strict about use. For political reasons drugs can't be a gateway to enlightenment.
I ate one and a half squares of medical marijuana and began having stoner thoughts where I was connecting things all together. At first, I could feel in me a rush of bliss. I went to talk to my sister to tell her I was beginning to feel high. But then when we were talking everything went wrong. I began connecting all my dark thoughts together. I eventually was on the ground and I was having lucid nightmares that I could not stop. It was like I was in Hell. It wore off when I got to the hospital. The mind has the ability to loop into itself. But when it happened to me it was from the recesses of my greatest fears and what I knew about everything that is evil and nihilistic. (The abyss)

It is not safe for me to takes substances that loop my mind into itself.
That may have been too much of a dose. It happened to me before. It's all in the mind bro. You have to learn how to handle your weed. One time we smoked strong weed and I went to a dark place, I just retired to solitude and rode it out. Pot makes you paranoid. So it's hit and miss. But trust me, pot is pretty benign when it comes down to it. Everyone's first experience is special. Maybe try taking substances in a more shamanic setting.
And yeah pot can loop the mind. Is it Ti+Si? Probably not. Acid is way different and doesn't necessarily loop the mind. There are a variety of techniques to induce the ecstasy besides substances. Such as fasting, drumming, sensory deprivation, yoga, meditation, spontaneously, or religious/mystical experiences. But substance is definitely the fastest most reliable way to get you there. It's just a chemical to help facilitate it, it doesn't do all the work for you. That's a risk people take when they do pot. So I don't know why I continue to get stoned if it welcomes uncomfortable experiences. Most people are confused by the psychedelic experience. If you just get vibrant colors consider yourself lucky, at least you got something ;)
I once took a half an edible which took 5-6 hours if not more to actually kick in. We smoked blunts so I thought I was already higher than I was but when I went to sleep that night and woke up, is when I was actually high from the edible. I couldn't move. But I knew I was just stoned. I had to finish a paper so I needed to get as unhigh as possible. That part wasn't fun. But I'd definitely try it again. I'm not sure about the hospital. I don't trust it. There was that one video of those cops who thought they died after they confiscated and ate those edibles. So yeah it's not uncommon for that. That's generally how high you want to be. Smoking can't get you that high when your tolerance develops. You aren't really supposed to abuse it like that but can.
If you've glimpsed the cannabis high it's plausible you could imagine any other drug. Imagine the pot stone wasn't so dirty and didn't make you tired but more 'alert' and lasted 12 hours. That's acid. Imagine when the pot floored you and induced visions. No matter what you saw multiply it by ten trillion in the span of ten minutes and you have DMT. But not really. Because it is unimaginable. It bears no resemblance to anything.
I think if you were to microdose acid you would barely notice it but it'd have positive effects on you. Microdosing mushrooms may be different and not what you need. The psychedelic experience is like dying. DMT is also like prophecy. But it also isn't. We only say it is like those models to help understand what is going on during it. You're able to understand consciousness a little bit more than if you hadn't done it. Read the Hasheesh Eater. Ludlow decides never to do hash again after his experiments.
I want to try DPT, dipropyltryptamine.

Artsu Tharaz

Resident Resident
Local time
Today, 18:11
The Gov't is good
Yet another Pizzabeak dumbinism :D

I have a logic to prove it is true though

aliens are good
aliens run the government
therefore the government is good

Now what you said is smart :)

lol

When I tripped I saw how limited science was and there are all kinds of dimensions to the universe that the human mind has yet if ever to uncover.

It wasn't that intense of a trip, and actually I've had equivalent trips without the influence of drugs. I call it "having a psychosis".

If you can't handle it they take you away to a hospital and diagnose you schizophrenic.
Do they call you skitz when you can't handle,
Or when they can't handle you?

I've been through The System (mental "health" (LOLOLLOL HEALTH WHAT THE FUCK EVEN)) and I'm still going through it. (fuckers).

But the Buddhists think substances distort your worldview rather than showing any true reality
Ehh... buddhism's not all that.

--

It's cool that you talk about this stuff though. Painting a trip through words. Mechanics.

--

Schizoprehnia is like this:

A journey. Intermittent week-long trips. Tearing down what you thought you knew and replacing it with a stream of consciousness. Some of it sticks. It's constant reality testing in a way, but like... testing the outer reaches. Finding new knowledgez. Sometimes it's demons. Sometimes demons are... I digress.

Now, the thing is... when you tear down what you thought you knew, the powers that rely on keeping you thinking the same things they're telling you get scared. They want to keep people placid, going along with teh machine. So they use their own limited worldviews to try and limit yours. Fucked shit, right? Plus, being diagnosed as skitz takes away some of your rights. Like, they can force sedatives on you. Brain damaging, dysphoric drugs. What's the point of those? Weakening. Anything else? Still searching.

So drugs open the mind, opening channels in correspondance with the chemicals imbued. A lot of it is spirits. Spirits coming through from the ethereal to transfer knowledge and transport and transform. It's kinda risky I guess. But life needs risk because there are stakes that are high whether you accept it or not.

Reality. What is it? What people agree to? What you see? What truly is? Well, to know what truly is you have to be open to accepting what you hadn't known before. That's why mental health workers are almost universally out of touch with reality. They refuse to seek, so they stick in stale encumbrances, with whirling under the surface being held down for some inexplicable reason.

What goes up has to come down, yeah. Then you know what you didn't know before. Some many refuse to go up in the first place. I guess that's the way it has to be, but it doesn't. There are other ways. There always are. Nothing is set in stone. Though, if you can escape time, maybe it is. But all is changing.

I guess time will tell what is truly held in the unknown. Jks, then it's not unknown. That's why it keeps going. But that's only part of the story anyway, right? Right.

So maybe what is needed is something else but that can't be right because that means it never becomes, does it? Who knows.

I think I might try self-induce a trip today. Maybe I won't. I'm always searching. The outer reaches. Outside, Inside, theside. Either or. Right a wrong. Wrong a right. Keep doing.

How cool, I have a hip hop playlist playing and it just played the same song twice. :D If this means what I think it means, this could be... oh dear. I have to go. o.o

Pizzabeak

Prolific Member
Local time
Yet another Pizzabeak dumbinism :D

I have a logic to prove it is true though

aliens are good
aliens run the government
therefore the government is good

Now what you said is smart :)

lol
Lol, yeah, but what I meant it ironically. The rest of the sentence makes it more clear I hope..

When I tripped I saw how limited science was and there are all kinds of dimensions to the universe that the human mind has yet if ever to uncover.

It wasn't that intense of a trip, and actually I've had equivalent trips without the influence of drugs. I call it "having a psychosis".

Do they call you skitz when you can't handle,
Or when they can't handle you?

I've been through The System (mental "health" (LOLOLLOL HEALTH WHAT THE FUCK EVEN)) and I'm still going through it. (fuckers).
I wonder which ways science is limited in though. Its misunderstanding of the mind, primitive technology, and what else. How could those realms possibly be accessed without the use of the drugs? I've never really had a psychosis or a non drug induced one at least... Can't say I have. It is easy to be misunderstood though.
Yeah, they can't handle it too. The system overprescribes because people want to get paid. It's passive aggressive. And shows the faulty foundations the practices are built on. I only wish people a speedy recovery. One medicine they prescribe antagonizes the 5HTP2A receptors so if you take acid or mushrooms nothing happens. You have to first get off the med then wait for your brain to go back to normal presumably, then it may work again. Anti-schizophrenic, because they thought endogenous hallucinogens cause schizophrenia. It's propaganda, along with the rest of the Reagan stuff.
Some people say it works fine though. One person waited a year I guess and then it was able to work, I guess.

Ehh... buddhism's not all that.

--

It's cool that you talk about this stuff though. Painting a trip through words. Mechanics.

--
I guess so. It's just another religion/system. But they were supposed to have it all figured out I thought. The whole oneness and meditation thing which is duplicated by substances like acid... I guess it's about an amalgamation of what everyone thinks. Eventually they should start integrating the psychedelic philosopher's advice after ignoring it so long. Once all options are exhausted they'll have nothing to lose to consider it.
They just do a particular thing, in all respects. They might not make you "smarter" but they do impart some kind of thing. There probably is a lot to consider.

Schizoprehnia is like this:

A journey. Intermittent week-long trips. Tearing down what you thought you knew and replacing it with a stream of consciousness. Some of it sticks. It's constant reality testing in a way, but like... testing the outer reaches. Finding new knowledgez. Sometimes it's demons. Sometimes demons are... I digress.
Hm... Not sure if I know what you mean or not. Maybe I'm not schizo after all... I think they try to say I'm schizoid because I "like being alone" but maybe I'm just introverted. But I think I might know what you mean.

Now, the thing is... when you tear down what you thought you knew, the powers that rely on keeping you thinking the same things they're telling you get scared. They want to keep people placid, going along with teh machine. So they use their own limited worldviews to try and limit yours. Fucked shit, right? Plus, being diagnosed as skitz takes away some of your rights. Like, they can force sedatives on you. Brain damaging, dysphoric drugs. What's the point of those? Weakening. Anything else? Still searching.
Yeah it sucks. It's almost immoral. They don't even know what schizophrenia is. Sad truth is a lot of people probably aren't that sophisticated. They have a limited range of conclusions to come to and responses to resort to, usually going for a form of passive aggressiveness. But yeah there are a lot of innocent people who get doped up. But if you're actually a bad case of extreme delusional schizophrenia the meds could calm them down. It sucks when functioning people get put on them certainly. Um, they don't really need to be on those, it doesn't fix anything, but they don't know what else to prescribe. They're hell bent on putting users of psychedelic substances on those drugs though because they thought DMT made in the body caused schizophrenia, pretty sure they were dead wrong but that's the path history took. Then they say they're there "to help", you can't say anything because they'll assume it's just psycho talk, like if they really want to help just stop the meds or whatever but that's exactly what they expect to hear because a symptom of schizo is that they think they don't need help. A sticky situation to be in.

So drugs open the mind, opening channels in correspondance with the chemicals imbued. A lot of it is spirits. Spirits coming through from the ethereal to transfer knowledge and transport and transform. It's kinda risky I guess. But life needs risk because there are stakes that are high whether you accept it or not.

Reality. What is it? What people agree to? What you see? What truly is? Well, to know what truly is you have to be open to accepting what you hadn't known before. That's why mental health workers are almost universally out of touch with reality. They refuse to seek, so they stick in stale encumbrances, with whirling under the surface being held down for some inexplicable reason.

What goes up has to come down, yeah. Then you know what you didn't know before. Some many refuse to go up in the first place. I guess that's the way it has to be, but it doesn't. There are other ways. There always are. Nothing is set in stone. Though, if you can escape time, maybe it is. But all is changing.

I guess time will tell what is truly held in the unknown. Jks, then it's not unknown. That's why it keeps going. But that's only part of the story anyway, right? Right.

So maybe what is needed is something else but that can't be right because that means it never becomes, does it? Who knows.

I think I might try self-induce a trip today. Maybe I won't. I'm always searching. The outer reaches. Outside, Inside, theside. Either or. Right a wrong. Wrong a right. Keep doing.

How cool, I have a hip hop playlist playing and it just played the same song twice. :D If this means what I think it means, this could be... oh dear. I have to go. o.o
It's kinda hard to say exactly what the drugs do. I don't think we fully know. People say the spirits are just your subconscious but that can't be. It's too unexpected. A lot of people that comment can't have any idea what they speak of if they haven't experienced it. I read all the propaganda too but it does pale in comparison to the actual thing. The way it wires your brain it makes you like it so you disregard the negative effects. That's what they'll say.
It is risky because as soon as you ingest the substance you become an enemy of the state for putting your consciousness in such a situation. You aren't even free to do that anymore. It's like smoking pot. You used to go to jail for that...
Reality is strange. It's just light re-emitted by objects going into our eyes. What we see isn't even what it really is. And colors. There are people that can see more colors because a mutation in the lens of the eye.
Things are hard to remember like a dream. Whenever you do it it all comes flooding back. I don't like small doses of acid because I feel like I already think like that, but there's just a greater need to try and express yourself. Higher doses are more alright if you have the time; etc.
One time when I first started smoking weed I was stoned listening to music, then the iPod on shuffle played like three Gorillaz songs in a row, and I thought if it played another one next then synchronicity is real, but it didn't. But it still played the three or so in a row at first. I thought I was subconsciously influencing the outcome of the randomness. I don't think Apple's shuffle is truly random. But it makes you think.
So it says a lot that they don't want you thinking a certain way.
People like acid because it makes them think deeper; they think that's psychedelic. They probably compare it to pot. Can't really say too much though because really high doses are completely ego shattering.

Top Bottom