• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Mental illness on the forum

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 7:29 PM
-->
Feeling pretty dull recently, I'm doing but a few repetitive tasks a day. I converted ARMv8 instructions, by hand, into memory, registry and finally translating the instructions into a programming language (How they compile a program). I done this for so long yesterday I think I was dreaming of syntax. I didn't even need to do it for anything, is this illness?

ARMv8 instruction set is one long boi.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 1:29 PM
-->
Moles are benign, meaning the have no negative impact on ones health. ASD can be malign, as it can make your day to day life more difficult. Like is said, it's not concidered a disorder unless it messes with your day to day life.

Example: a doctor could diagnose me with schizotypal personality disorder. He either surveyed me him/herself or had me fill out a questionnaire. Depending on my answers heshe determines yes or no. There is a threshold I must pass for them to even consider I might have it, if all my answers point towards having it then I may have a severe case of schizotypal personality disorder. This also implies that there is a spectrum for STPD, as some may answer in a way that would put them closer to that threshold. Most good personality/behavioral test have capacities for spectrums. Big5, Myers Briggs, Kinsey scale. Anything that's binary is not precise and void of any nuance.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Tomorrow 2:29 AM
-->
Moles are benign, meaning the have no negative impact on ones health. ASD can be malign, as it can make your day to day life more difficult. Like is said, it's not concidered a disorder unless it messes with your day to day life.

Example: a doctor could diagnose me with schizotypal personality disorder. He either surveyed me him/herself or had me fill out a questionnaire. Depending on my answers heshe determines yes or no. There is a threshold I must pass for them to even consider I might have it, if all my answers point towards having it then I may have a severe case of schizotypal personality disorder. This also implies that there is a spectrum for STPD, as some may answer in a way that would put them closer to that threshold. Most good personality/behavioral test have capacities for spectrums. Big5, Myers Briggs, Kinsey scale. Anything that's binary is not precise and void of any nuance.
Myers-Briggs doesn't have spectrums (at least, the original Myers-Briggs). You're one type or the other. That's based on Jungian function theory.

Top Bottom