• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Me - ISFP

Animekitty

(ISFP)-(E)(N)(T)(P)
Local time
Today, 04:45
Today i will be ISFP

how common are they on the interwebs?
my feels in person seem Se not Ne but not so here? ENFP?

why do i do not know what to do in life?
i wants to program a.i. but why? what next?

here be me plan
If i had the star trek computer it would help me be able to program a cybertwin.

i have ideas how it would work with self reflection and meta-cognitions.

first it would use a map of the neocortex to find the simplest representation of thinking similar to von neumann architecture.

next i would need to teach it how to incorporate new information into its processing so it could plan 12 scenarios instead of humans 4.

create a sim environment or micro internet of an idealistic aesthetic of knowledge graph wiki.

by data collection it would find all my interests and cross correlate them to my preferences so we can both improve error correction.

Grayman

Team Ignorant
Local time
Today, 03:45
Today i will be ISFP

how common are they on the interwebs?
my feels in person seem Se not Ne but not so here? ENFP?

why do i do not know what to do in life?
i wants to program a.i. but why? what next?

here be me plan
If i had the star trek computer it would help me be able to program a cybertwin.

i have ideas how it would work with self reflection and meta-cognitions.

first it would use a map of the neocortex to find the simplest representation of thinking similar to von neumann architecture.

next i would need to teach it how to incorporate new information into its processing so it could plan 12 scenarios instead of humans 4.

create a sim environment or micro internet of an idealistic aesthetic of knowledge graph wiki.

by data collection it would find all my interests and cross correlate them to my preferences so we can both improve error correction.
This thread is dead nuts fucked man!

@ your face dog. I got balls bigger than your mamas..... Ah just kidden man. I am just messen because I am excited about my new Camaro LS 3.6L.

My ol lady had a fit when I brought it home.

Animekitty

(ISFP)-(E)(N)(T)(P)
Local time
This thread is dead nuts fucked man!
Dario Nardi :phear:

The Fi types show the least activity in the interior regions that aid in logic such as deducing classifying and defining.

Of all types, Ti types show the least interest in listening.

all things being equal not everyone here is INTP

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
I would, but I can't use cannabis until I get a steady job. So my mind isn't as focused as it needs to be. But the idea in the spoiler is pretty nifty.

mrrhq

Dedicated Debian Dude
Local time
Sometimes I try to act like another personality type, but I keep failing mostly. My MBTI relative one is probably ISTP. I absolutely cannot and do not want to abandon Ti. I cannot understand people who use Te in the slightest. To me, people who use Te are fact speakers and not idea speakers. Why speak about facts when someone should already know about them? This is the superior Ti way of thinking.

I feel like people who use Te are devolved and they think they are so great because their own ego permits that way of thinking. But I already know I'm great at what I do, and my ego works against their direction. People with Te and Fi hide their feelings, and that makes them more distant from Fe, Ti peers. Truly, the great separation of thinkers can be like that. Te focuses too much on reality and tries to stimulate others into one's own way of thinking, instead of a better way, which is to value one's own individual way of thinking.

I cannot even get along with INTJs, let alone ISFPs because Te is incredibly stupid and worthless to me. But at its strongest, it's a lot more tolerable. I'm talking about ENTJ and ESTJ. They are admirable and know how to work the whole "real life" system extremely well. This made me think that it's dominant thinking that matters the most to me, not whether or not someone has Te or not. I guess I am mostly biased towards the dominant thinking crowd of people. But I'll probably find love or friendship in someone who is as equally devoted to that sort of thing as I can be.

Local time
I'm intrinsically luminous, mortals. I'm 4ever
Sometimes I try to act like another personality type, but I keep failing mostly. cuz you're smart My MBTI relative one is probably ISTP. I absolutely cannot and do not want to abandon Ti. u dont have a choice bro I cannot understand people who use Te in the slightest. To me, people who use Te are fact speakers and not idea speakers. Why speak about facts when someone should already know about them? your assertion is marred by your ironic misunderstanding of cognitive functions and inflated pego This is the superior Ti way of thinking.

I feel like people who use Te are devolved and they think they are so great because their own ego permits that way of thinking.its ok to say someone is smarter than you But I already know I'm great at what I do, and my ego works against their direction. itll be ok buddy People with Te and Fi hide their feelings, and that makes them more distant from Fe, Ti peers. Truly, the great separation of thinkers can be like that. truly a direct correlation stopped reading hereTe focuses too much on reality and tries to stimulate others into one's own way of thinking, instead of a better way, which is to value one's own individual way of thinking.

I cannot even get along with INTJs, let alone ISFPs because Te is incredibly stupid and worthless to me. But at its strongest, it's a lot more tolerable. I'm talking about ENTJ and ESTJ. They are admirable and know how to work the whole "real life" system extremely well. This made me think that it's dominant thinking that matters the most to me, not whether or not someone has Te or not. I guess I am mostly biased towards the dominant thinking crowd of people. But I'll probably find love or friendship in someone who is as equally devoted to that sort of thing as I can be.

Animekitty

(ISFP)-(E)(N)(T)(P)
Local time
i would think Ti is incredibly useful for what i want to do with computers but it is not well suited to finding the reason for doing things as to being for its own sake dispassionate. i like warm fuzzies feelings i gets from people and cute things but also Te in understanding i want to build cool stuff. I would be INTJ but i know INTJf has many who know automatically how to sum up a difficult subject into simple terms. People say i use Ni so i cannot be INFP, Si would let me have a database of all previous correlations to sift through but i cannot sift but glide.

if the process of elimination is working i should be getting closer. if i search through the types by Fi it is from how i feel after being exposed to a type but then putting them in the category is difficult?

My brother is ISTP and sister ESFP me i am a male ISFP? mom ISFJ aunt ENFJ.

i need an eeg to test for sure.

Top Bottom