- Local time
- Today, 05:50
- Aug 2, 2016
- Somewhere in the Milky Way
An idea for a thread I've had in my head for awhile. Anyways, what I mean by the title is what type of villain would a given MBTI type be, or how would an MBTI type act if they were to be a movie/comic/tv show villain? Here, I'll start off with my own type: The INTP;
- A "Mad Scientist"-type villain
- Motivations include: Curiosity, Own personal goals clash with society's moral compass
- Lots of gizmos and gadgets
- Who needs servants/minions when you could have an army of robots?
- Seriously, robots are awesome. You don't have to feed them and they'll do what you say.
- Don't like doing things by themselves, usually uses a robot or some kind of equipment.
- Hurting others or forcing their own moral compass isn't really a goal, it just happens to be a side effect of their end goal.