• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

MBTI dating visual novel sim

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
Today 9:06 AM
-->
http://lightgreyartlab.com/great-personality-exhibition-game/

For anyone interested it's basically what the title says. It's interesting to say the least, attempts to give you a glimpse of insight into how relationships with different types work. Only the first of a four part series is out right now, and it deals with relationships with the guardians (SJ) temperament types. It does provide you with options to choose how you want the story to progress, and they will tell you the type you played as by evaluating your choices. The art style is also pretty neat, a work of the collaboration of 50 artists or so. Not too many choices available in the game though, and some of them may seem quite irrelevant to mbti theory. I also read that some of the type descriptions might also be a bit inaccurate. Still quite a nice game though, and will be interesting to follow up on the later parts to see how intps and the other types are portrayed.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
I was looking at the design when suddenly:

CS_Greta%20WEB.jpg

lolwat who did this?

Edit: Lol why are half the S-types designed to look like retards while ALL the N-types look individualistic and cool? I thought games were supposed to be about escaping reality...

Deleted member 1424

Pin_EDEN_INTJ.jpg

Not really what comes to mind for INTJ, but not complaining.

RaBind

Local time
-->
Heh your reactions make me giggle, typical Ti.

Although the guardians part (only released one as of yet) does have more creative looking designs, the others just seem like topical manga/comic sort of designs.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
All the guardians except the two ISFJs look retarded to me :P

Again... such realism for a game!

RaBind

Local time
-->
Yeah I don't get many modern art movements either. I usually just like art that amazes me like hyper realism. Fi/Ti are subjective so it may as well look retarded, it'll grown on you though. The art shouldn't bother you that much, it's first and foremost a novel, so the story is what you're meant to immerse in.

Ressentiment_V1_030.png

^ How do you feel about this mangaka's art style? The image is somewhat relevant too funnily (It's a really depressing manga btw). The same mangaka made "I Am A Hero" with a very similar artstyle, albeit a lot more detailed, though, and it's probably the best zombie outbreak manga there is. v

kiamahero_v02p104_105.jpg

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 5:06 PM
-->
It rationally depicts Rationals as hawt like hell :P

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Yeah I don't get many modern art movements either. I usually just like art that amazes me like hyper realism. Fi/Ti are subjective so it may as well look retarded, it'll grown on you though. The art shouldn't bother you that much, it's first and foremost a novel, so the story is what you're meant to immerse in.

Ressentiment_V1_030.png

^ How do you feel about this mangaka's art style? The image is somewhat relevant too funnily (It's a really depressing manga btw). The same mangaka made "I Am A Hero" with a very similar artstyle, albeit a lot more detailed, though, and it's probably the best zombie outbreak manga there is. v

kiamahero_v02p104_105.jpg

Both look great. I'm not requesting realism just some sort of expression that works. For instance the ISFJ girl is drawn really simply but she still looks like a person, her expression works that way. Meanwhile the ISTJ girl looks generic, 100% undesirable and completely out of place, it's a fucking dating game for fucks sake. If I was producing a game and someone commissioned that crap I'd say "Take it to court, you're not getting payed. I don't ever won't to talk to you or see you ever again, please go work in a coal mine and never draw again ever" then I'd delete the image files and wipe the hard-drive to cleanse it from the taint of that ugly ass design.

What is it about the ISTJ girl that even says ISTJ? Nothing! That's an issue with the rationals too but at least those designs work because they look like people; like individuals and not some kids book cliché. There are some other horrible designs as well, but nothing quite like that ISTJ girl.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 5:06 PM
-->
Both look great. I'm not requesting realism just some sort of expression that works. For instance the ISFJ girl is drawn really simply but she still looks like a person, her expression works that way. Meanwhile the ISTJ girl looks generic, 100% undesirable and completely out of place, it's a fucking dating game for fucks sake. If I was producing a game and someone commissioned that crap I'd say "Take it to court, you're not getting payed. I don't ever won't to talk to you or see you ever again, please go work in a coal mine and never draw again ever" then I'd delete the image files and wipe the hard-drive to cleanse it from the taint of that ugly ass design.

What is it about the ISTJ girl that even says ISTJ? Nothing! That's an issue with the rationals too but at least those designs work because they look like people; like individuals and not some kids book cliché. There are some other horrible designs as well, but nothing quite like that ISTJ girl.

I guess it's best if the artist focused on just one style. I mean I'm okay with the ISTJ style if they follow through with the rest of the types if they're going for parody or go through the NT style if they're gunning for "realism".

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Why do NTP's look like vampires from twilight?

I cannot see in the mirror to confirm.

RaBind

Local time
-->
I didn't like the istj girl's design either, looked more like a boy at first glance. There was a comment somewhere about how the designs look schizophrenic lol.

The NT's designs seem to be focused more on realism, perhaps to portray their lack of facial expressions. Maybe we'll see Kristen Stewart levels of facial expressions.

Why do NTP's look like vampires from twilight?

I cannot see in the mirror to confirm.

You actually believe in the existence of reflections? Everyone know that's just people trying to pull one over on NTs.

RaBind

Local time
-->
It's interesting to see the differences in personalities within the same types, they seem a lot more significance since the game is based on similarities within types.

Top Bottom