• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Lucid Nirvana -- Consistency within Clarity; Truth within Beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 01:49
Why have residence when there's exploration?
I fall to all; a demotion of a diminutive countenance with incandescent materialism, from the apex of commendable idealism -- debasing me, a singular entity, for many. The eloquence of snow is that it melts, comparable to our minds, indefinitely vacillating along the process of metamorphosis to homogenize with the judging shapeshifters at a parallel impetus.

Can you not avoid this acquiescence of ignorance, a wonderful consonance that entices our intellect? You choose to adhere to this fool's play, but I dissent such, obstructing lies with a tenacious idealism -- one that triumphs in contention with all nonsense.

You monopolize an ambrosial belief, yet I, accommodating but one absolute image, yield truth -- a dictator of this reality which deceives all; empowering me to successfully assume the position of Overseer, disciplining all I perceive with a sovereignty I enforce.

Consistency itself is a truth, and I wear identical clothes daily to be existent -- enduring as a static feature of a desultory edifice. My structure is there -- predictable to those who see with clarity; bringing me to subsist as an archetype of humanity's sublimity: a stance of Veracity.

I observe, true to all beauty, and approved naturally to impute wisdom to those that listen. My influence -- opposed to declarative actions -- lead all who pursue me; each concurring from their acceptance of me as Truth. Truth is there, and I am to be there for their welcome.

Weliddryn

Far too curious...
Local time
Yesterday, 20:49
You seem to be mocking the INTP's thirst for objectivity in this post- is it not the case?

Local time
Today, 01:49
Why have residence when there's exploration?
This is a requisite addition for me to be understood, and I apologize in advance for this subsequent entry:

This is all a reference to me plummeting into my shadows to amalgamate with them -- exempting all former history that fragmented me. The union of myself -- the collection of all separated shards to repair myself -- is the incrementing of a complete fortress; wholly composed to resist from the adversaries of my will.

We are diverged -- unable to structure all into one force to be potent. The rational direction -- one which rectifies us from our previous irrationality -- is to retrieve ourselves - finding the fundamentals which bifurcates into intricacy.

You must centralize fixation to be expedient, facilitating remunerative rewards for the resolution. No one should be foolish -- accepting underachievement when more is entailed.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today, 02:49
tl;dr

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today, 02:49
Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it. Don't bother looking for fault. The reward for finding it is low. You will enjoy razor-sharp spiritual vision today. Broke is only temporary, poor is a state of mind. Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him. You may be hungry soon: order a takeout now. Treasure what you have. Constant grinding can turn an iron nod into a needle. When the moment comes, take the top one. Enjoy life! It is better to be happy than wise. A cheerful message is on its way to you. Be patient: in time, even an egg will walk.
Customer service is like taking a bath you have to keep doing it.

Keep your feet on the ground even though friends flatter you. You are vigorous in words and action. A well-aimed spear is worth three. Never quit! The troubles you have now will pass away quickly. Be calm when confronting an emergency crisis. Present your best ideas today to an eager and welcoming audience. The one who snores will always fall asleep first. You will travel to many places in your lifetime. Keep your eyes open. You never know what you might see. Action speaks nothing, without the Motive. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. You have an unusually magnetic personality. Keep true to the dreams of your youth.

Do you believe? Endurance and persistence will be rewarded.

preilemus

A Giant Spaceship
Local time
When I read this, all I can see is every(one/thing) spiraling towards a center that is either descending into a gulch, or reaching up to the clouds. I can't decide which. And while that might imply passivity on the spiral's make-up, I know it isn't. I appreciate what you typed, but I don't have much to add, currently.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday, 13:49
What is your point?
Your writing is like the speech of a politician, full of adjectives and emotive metaphor, but there is little substance from which to derive meaning.

For Example:
I fall to all; a demotion of a diminutive countenance with incandescent materialism, from the apex of commendable idealism -- debasing me, a singular entity, for many.
What is a "demotion of a diminutive countenance" and how can materialism be incandescent? Then there's the apex of commendable idealism, what is this apex and why is it commendable? And who's debasing you, for what purpose?

It seems your mind is either so completely alien to me than I am incapable of understanding the point you're trying to make or there is no point and you're just throwing around obscure words in a banal attempt to sound clever/wise.

preilemus

A Giant Spaceship
Local time
When I read this, all I can see is every(one/thing) spiraling towards a center that is either descending into a gulch, or reaching up to the clouds. I can't decide which. And while that might imply passivity on the spiral's make-up, I know it isn't. I appreciate what you typed, but I don't have much to add, currently.
Oh, it seems I didn't think this through. The passive role is an active stance; being swept away because that certain layer was never examined closely enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom