• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

League of Legends

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 02:05
I, an INTP, was introduced to League of Legends by an INTP. For about a year now, it has been simmering in my to-do list to post here and see how many INTPs play LoL and, if so, what their ranking/role/champions are. Me? I was Silver 4 last season, am staring at Iron 1 this season, and play Support as Poppy and Top as ... Poppy. Also, I have a M6 Soraka. Also, I am trying to add Leona to my Support role, and Tryndamere to my Top.

CatGoddess

Local time
Today, 03:05
Yo. I haven't finished my placements yet for this season, but last season I was silver. Contrary to appearances, I play neither Ori nor mages in general. I'm an Ashe main. Some would say "onetrick", though I would disagree because I can play pretty much any adc. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, though; others hobbies/life have taken precedence and I sort of realized that spending, like, 10 hours on a Saturday playing is a bit of waste of time? XD

Legends Never Die is the best song, much better than this newfangled nonsense where they just scream "Rise" over and over again to a glitch hop beat.

I like Ori because of her Lore.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 02:05
Oh, fun. Ashe seems to have lost out on meta lately, but in Silver and below that should not really affect a lot. And I know what you mean. I used to really want to play mid. I have more games on Ahri probably than on Soraka and Poppy together. Still, never got mid lane. Support and Top are my best, followed by ADC. Support and Jungle? I am useless at them.

As for life taking precedence - it does have a tendency to do that, now don't it?

Legends Never Die is an amazing song. Personally I must admit that, while I like Rise, I do not like it nearly as much as Legends. Best League music though? I think that would be Pentakill. I have listened to their album "Grasp of the Undying" probably more than anything else.

Top Bottom