• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Kesha

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
-->
ESFP

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 10:41 PM
-->

InvisibleJim

Banned
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
-->
I think she's ESFP.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 1:41 AM
-->
I don't think MBTI is the system you should be using to type Kesha.

'Vapid whore' is probably as fitting a description as any MBTI label is going to be.

Ink

Local time
Today 5:41 PM
-->
I don't think MBTI is the system you should be using to type Kesha.

'Vapid whore' is probably as fitting a description as any MBTI label is going to be.

She seems very likable and humble to me actually... She can be a bit of a whore, that's fine :)

Teohrn

Local time
-->
She's definitely an Se user going by what she said. Breaking into houses for something minuscule, along with her reasoning "fuck it", is very Se-Fi. Her music is for sensors, by a sensor.

I predict she's going to be burnt out and end up overweight. Quote me on it.

Well I just explained in the OP she has no ESFP functions, a one-liner isn't gonna convince me otherwise

You explained your opinion, not her functions. Your opinions aren't going to convince anyone.

Ink

Local time
-->
She's definitely an Se user going by what she said. Breaking into houses for something minuscule, along with her reasoning "fuck it", is very Se-Fi. Her music is for sensors, by a sensor.

I predict she's going to be burnt out and end up overweight. Quote me on it.

You explained your opinion, not her functions. Your opinions aren't going to convince anyone.

My post was as much an opinion by that standard as yours then. Both of our psots were better than one-liners, you can follow logic and trains-of-thought if you phrase it out easier. I think ESFP is a valid guess...

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
-->
Well I just explained in the OP she has no ESFP functions, a one-liner isn't gonna convince me otherwise

How about your string of threads full of disagreeable MBTI typing?

She shows no nostalgia or tradition.

Or desire to control.

You know what it is now.

Ink

Local time
-->
How about your string of threads full of disagreeable MBTI typing?

What do you mean? I like to type people with strong personas, of course people will disagree then. And yes, I made this thread because I was unsure of her type, ESFP does make sense.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
-->
What do you mean? I like to type people with strong personas, of course people will disagree then. And yes, I made this thread because I was unsure of her type, ESFP does make sense.

The Famous INTPs thread that you created then had a lot of disagreeable judgments on a lot of celebrity types.

Well, you did stand by a lot of your typings that a lot of people disagreed with.

Local time
Today 11:41 AM
-->
INK Was right the first time. Kesha is ESFJ. I would appreciate it if anyone interested would accept this typing as closed but I know you are going to want reasoning and objective evidence on why she is an ESFJ but I don't want to run around in those circles, all though, I would be willing to with INK because it's clear to me that he knows how to see and what to look for.

Fe-Ne absorbs a lot of information for Kesha, and she uses this information to create an image. I'm not saying this to destroy her individuality, because that is there, but she is purposely giving off an XXSP style image, especially in youth.

" The core " is revealed in this interview, if you have " the eyes " you will see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy81gpm3vXU

She is an extremely clever ESFJ 2w3 so/sp.

Top Bottom