• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Judging people and figuring their behaviour

BurnedOut

Local time
Today 8:16 AM
-->
What's your way of judging people? I refer to
1. Maxims
2. Ideology
3. Observation of certain traits
4. Wisdom
5. Maturity
6. Quirky observations
7. Intuitions

Among these, what do you use? How do you observe and deduce someone's baseline behaviour and decide what to do next?

My grandma gave me a Sherlockian demonstration of her people reading skills once and told me that a person's upbringing and parent's current behaviours helps in figuring out the general behavioural pattern of anybody. Of course, this applies not to 25+ but her deductions were accurate not by fluke but a kind of 'chess intuition'

Animekitty

baby marshmallow born today
Local time
Yesterday 7:46 PM
-->
I interact with them. I detect emotional cues and what they know. I mostly detect if they are friendly or not, smart or not. Someone I can talk to.

Suga993

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:46 AM
-->
أعتقد أنني محظوظ لأنني أشعر بالناس. إذا كان مانو سيئًا أم لا ، أو أنني أتبع الأحكام والتجارب. أعتقد أن قدرتي على معرفة الناس كانت بسبب حدسي وإشاراتي الجسدية. كانوا جيدين أو سيئين

Daddy

Evil Jew
Local time
Yesterday 9:46 PM
-->
If they don't like cats or sex, I'm immediately suspicious. :arrogant::cthulhu:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 12:16 PM
-->
  1. Drives
  2. World-view
  3. Self-concept and self-awareness
  4. Interests
In that order. May update later.

Drvladivostok

Daydreamer.
Local time
Today 9:46 AM
-->
Intelligence, Social fluidity, what subjects they're interested in, intuition, and world view-to a larger degree this constitute their political opinion.

Top Bottom