• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

is this thing on?

Stu Chastic

math and guns are cool
Local time
Today 12:31 AM
-->
hey guyz

I was an INTP a week ago, until one of my INTP friends informed me that I am in fact an ambivert. My world was shattered, my virginity lost yet again, and now i dont even kno who i am zomg

Anyway, I'm just a guy who likes learning and laughing. I love programming, but even moreso I love talking about programming, code architecture, etc., especially when it's flawed and/or illogical.

I also really like bad things. Bad food, bad movies, bad music. I like good things too, but lately I prefer bad things. I can derive more enjoyment from a bad movie due to its blatant misunderstanding of humanity than a good movie... Anyone can make a good movie.

:elephant:

I'm fairly certain that either my penis or my IQ is roughly two standard deviations above the norm. I'm not sure which... and when I say "the norm", I literally mean "the Norm":

norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:31 AM
-->
If you're smart enough, you won't hang around here for very long unless you are really fucked up or you love love love MBTI. Same goes for if you are dumb enough.

Stu Chastic

math and guns are cool
Local time
-->
If you're smart enough, you won't hang around here for very long unless you are really fucked up or you love love love MBTI. Same goes for if you are dumb enough.

Would you care to elaborate?

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
-->

Woah woah woah...

There's no such thing as an ambivert. Cognitive functions go in an order, there might be variations but it goes: dominant function, then auxiliary, and so on. So you either start with the introverted consideration then move to the extroverted or the other way around.

INTP goes Ti-Ne-Si-Fe--Te-Ni-Se-Fi

Is Norm the same type as you?

Stu Chastic

math and guns are cool
Local time
-->
Woah woah woah...

There's no such thing as an ambivert. Cognitive functions go in an order, there might be variations but it goes: dominant function, then auxiliary, and so on. So you either start with the introverted consideration then move to the extroverted or the other way around.

INTP goes Ti-Ne-Si-Fe--Te-Ni-Se-Fi

Is Norm the same type as you?

Well, I started out as an introvert, then. I may just be an introvert with an above average degree of gregariousness.

Norm is not really my type. I prefer shorter women.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:31 AM
-->
Would you care to elaborate?

Just a pattern I have noticed here. People who are above average intelligence like this place. But people who are WAY above the norm don't stay too long unless they have a purpose for being here.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
-->
Hi. Welcome to forum.

Bill Burr as your profile pic - I like you already!

Looks like our programmer user base is being slowly repopulated.

Stu Chastic

math and guns are cool
Local time
-->
Hi. Welcome to forum.

Bill Burr as your profile pic - I like you already!

Looks like our programmer user base is being slowly repopulated.

Hello! Bill Burr is fucking incredible.

Yes, you may append me to the forum's linked list of complete and utter nerds.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 6:31 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Hi stu, I didn't recognized the guy in your pic, I thought it was billy corgan 2017, anyway
Nice to meet your social form
About the workforce;
We only need one more tiger tamer and a belly dancer to complete the list of users for unusually unexpected situations

Stu Chastic

math and guns are cool
Local time
-->
I'm gonna place some bets on you being an INTJ though.

I'd buy that. I'm definitely an xNTx, but I feel like I have fluctuated a lot in my life as far as the first and fourth preferences go... Definitely a weak I and P if anything...

Top Bottom