• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTPs you are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 8:22 AM
-->
This post will account for 90 percent of the people on this forum.
A lot of miscommunication takes place whenever I post something on this forum. A typical INTP prejudgment would be that I either am stupid, can't make sense or am mentally ill. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

This is my thesis.
You can't interpret my posts as I intended them to be interpreted, thus you assume a prejudgment and reason this with adaptiveness (Pness). (Adaptive/P is the combination of Pe and Ji.) Which could be considered rational, but the irrational part is that you then take confidence in your stance thus actually believing it (until proven else) whilst you don't reflect it with the live subject you are judging (Je)! How could this be justified?! To a rational mind, it couldn't.

So: You blame the environment rather than yourself for your lack of understanding. Then you strongly defend your made up judgment without reflecting it with environment to test it's reliability. Instead, you back up your argument by observing that others came to the same judgment as you did.

Oh god you are stupid.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:22 AM
-->
A lot of miscommunication takes place whenever I post something on this forum. A typical INTP prejudgment would be that I either am stupid, can't make sense or am mentally ill. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

This is my thesis.
You can't interpret my posts as I intended them to be interpreted, thus you assume a prejudgment and reason this with adaptiveness (Pness). (Adaptive/P is the combination of Pe and Ji.) Which could be considered rational, but the irrational part is that you then take confidence in your stance thus actually believing it (until proven else) whilst you don't reflect it with the live subject you are judging (Je)! How could this be justified?! To a rational mind, it couldn't.

So: You blame the environment rather than yourself for your lack of understanding. Then you strongly defend your made up judgment without reflecting it with environment to test it's reliability. Instead, you back up your argument by observing that others came to the same judgment as you did.

Oh god you are stupid.

Haha, you sound very bitter. Well, you know where the door is.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 9:22 PM
-->
Oh noooooo. I'm STEWPED!!!!!

Burn the witch @own8ge :evil:.

JASSY

Local time
Today 4:22 AM
-->
Who is this guy ?
And not ALL folks on this forum are INTP by the way.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
What if you're simply bad at saying what you mean? Ever think that may be the case?

Also; No, you're stupid!
This is exactly what I mean...
(Obviously I've taken 'everything' into consideration.)

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->

JASSY

Local time
-->
You have issues, aint nobody got time for that ... On that note ...:rip:

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
You have issues, aint nobody got time for that ... On that note ...:rip:
This is EXACTLY what I was referring to.
Please read the thread before posting in it.

InvisibleJim

Banned
Local time
-->
Oh god you are stupid.

It's true.

Oh god.

It's rare anyone responds to the actual content of posts on this forum, well unless you write a twelve page diatribe. I blame the Pod'powers and Jung for this outrage!

Oh well. :elephant:

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

This is my thesis.

So: You blame the environment rather than yourself for your lack of understanding.
Then you strongly defend your made up judgment without reflecting it with environment to test it's reliability. Instead, you back up your argument by observing that others came to the same judgment as you did.

Oh god you are stupid.

It almost looks like you're arguing self-confidence = stupidity.

Are you trolling? Can you be this solipsistic?

You're essentially chastising the forum for disagreeing with you...

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
fCREQJt.jpg

JASSY

Local time
-->
@own8ge

Presentation .
If you were to present this question or idea in a different way then yes ide have a friendly debate on why you are wrong/right. But your coming of unecessarily so like a complete idiot for generalizing all INTPs are stupid for x reasons. In other words I don't believe people take you serious ( atleast I'm starting not to) based on your obvious lack of tact. And news flash if you want to be heard and understood you need to incorporate some kind of tact into your questions.

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
What the hell are Pe and Ji?

PeJi obviously. *Says with a lot of self confidence* What is you stewpeed or sumthin?

... I'll just take my trolling arse elsewhere :auburn:.

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
As in what you wear to bed?

I tried to leave, I truly did but Gopher here dragged me back!!

In answer to your question, NO! PeJi as in PeJi. You know P-e-J-i :D.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:22 PM
-->
A lot of miscommunication takes place whenever I post something on this forum.

A lot of miscommunication takes place whenever *I* post something on this forum.

Spot the common denominator!

I'm sure it makes you feel better to blame the fact that every single time you post something it gets misinterpreted, but that's a pretty big stretch.

If you learned how to communicate more clearly, it probably wouldn't happen as much.

UfarkTheRipe

Insectile Projectile
Local time
Today 2:22 AM
-->
^Hey did you steal that from my introit thread?

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
Lol Wut?

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 9:22 PM
-->
Oh my, you can't interpret my posts as I intended them to be interpreted, thus you are stupid - what an egocentric predicament!!!

Listen to @redbaron on this one. Assuming you genuinely want to communicate.

Otherwise... well... heh. You're making an annoyance of yourself, quite frankly. With no redeeming value to your posts.

Cool off for a while.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
This is exactly what I mean...
(Obviously I've taken 'everything' into consideration.)
Oh, sure, obviously. That's why you're a reject and stupid.

Philovitist

Yeah!
Local time
-->

This is my thesis.

Oh god you are stupid.

lol I can't interpret your post because it's full of pseudointellectual bullshit.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Worst case scenario, INTPs are stubborn. You can't justifiably call a high IQ bunch stupid or really encapsulate the entire group with any adjectives or modifiers. I'm not saying INTPs are stubborn or illogical, but it would be more reasonable to call INTPs stubborn - and predicate such an argument on JCF grounds - rather than calling INTPs stupid. I'm guessing the title and OP is going more for shock value, for which it probably succeeds (see: number of speedy, indignant responses).

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
Worst case scenario, INTPs are stubborn. You can't justifiably call a high IQ bunch stupid or really encapsulate the entire group with any adjectives or modifiers. I'm not saying INTPs are stubborn or illogical, but it would be more reasonable to call INTPs stubborn - and predicate such an argument on JCF grounds - rather than calling INTPs stupid. I'm guessing the title and OP is going more for shock value, for which it probably succeeds (see: number of speedy, indignant responses).

@snafupants

You know? I really appreciate the word Predicate.

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
*dons diadem*

I need a whopper with a candle now. :D

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
The words of an egomaniac.

Nuf Said.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 5:52 PM
-->
Redbaron hit the nail on the head with so much force the hammer went through both planks.

I have a feeling OP is (s)trolling through the forum though.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Excellent. INTP's need a good ass kicking occasionally, myself and present company included.

Job well done; you can go home now.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
I agree with you. I am stupid as long as I don't understand you.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
lol I can't interpret your post because it's full of pseudointellectual bullshit.

So you wanna play the concrete perception ball, I can play do. I can do that...
My IQ is 131, so you're argument is simply invalid.
There is no link between dyslexia and intelligence. Try again, fool.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 4:22 PM
-->
Aw, poor thing. We just need to understand you better.

:grouphug:

(I'm supposed to have become an INFP now.)

MichiganJFrog

Rupert Pupkin's stalker
Local time
-->

Best damn thing that could've happened to this thread, IMO.

Seriously, one time when I was in ninth grade, me and my friends were at the beach talking to these drunk hippie redneck burnout older guys who seemed really scary to me. I got all discombobulated and I said, "Man, you guys are a bunch of dildos." The burnouts got really quiet and my friends looked like they were gonna shit. Finally, one of the burnouts said, "Hey, wait a minute, man, we are dildos!" and there was much laughter all around.

This thread reminds of that scene for some reason, some nervous kid trying to assert control by saying something provocative. So I could jump down his throat or laugh it off and give him a chance to chill. Seems like there have been plenty of responses of both kinds. Just my take on it, at any rate. And since I last tested out as an ISFP, the OP doesn't apply to me anyway. :D

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Aw, poor thing. We just need to understand you better.
Agreed. But the obligation goes both ways. YOU own8ge need to understand we don't understand you and perhaps forgive us until you explain yourself better. After all, do you thimk we are STOOPID or something?

In addition we the members need to understand he doesn't understand why we don't understand him ... if you know what I mean.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Personally I have a hard time understanding anyone with a concrete conclusion about everything in life. Especially when this is accompanied by egomaniac/ arrogant belief that one can never be wrong.

This goes for any belief, humility and self awareness are two things lacking in this type of person. They commonly use idioms like "I am not arrogant I am confident." They believe that somehow makes them a difference.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
Personally I have a hard time understanding anyone with a concrete conclusion about everything in life. Especially when this is accompanied by egomaniac/ arrogant belief that one can never be wrong.

This goes for any belief, humility and self awareness are two things lacking in this type of person. They commonly use idioms like "I am not arrogant I am confident." They believe that somehow makes them a difference.

As my INTJ robotics teacher says, "You're only arrogant if you're wrong". :D

-Duxwing

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
As my INTJ robotics teacher says, "You're only arrogant if you're wrong". :D

-Duxwing

The only true way to be wrong is always insist that you are right all the time.

You may be right sometime but you will be wrong eventually its just a matter of time and statistics.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
So you wanna play the concrete perception ball, I can play do. I can do that...
My IQ is 131, so you're argument is simply invalid.
There is no link between dyslexia and intelligence. Try again, fool.

Are you implying that someone with an 131 IQ can't be pseudointellectual.
I myself have a relatively high IQ and suffer form small batches of pseudointelletuallness myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom