• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, including GMAIL, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • BEFORE LOGGING IN: Destroy all cookies of this forum. Your passwords should be unaffected by this action, but if uncertain write down your password first.
  • Hi, please read https://www.intpforum.com/threads/incident-of-the-week-past.27135/ XenForo seems to have no force thread ability....

intp vs leadership - career progression

from reading into the intp type, it would make sense from a few different perspectives as to why i have plateud career wise, but also knowing my type, i dont overly care at times. however some element of not progressing is also frustrating.

i find i dont think to take on leadership roles and challenges although i seem to fair fine when i have to do it, and have run small (5-7 people) teams before.

i feel like its expected to take on more, but i am not so sure if its an issue with the work i do, or just my nature, or just lack of interest.

how have others found this ?

I feel this way also. Certain aspect of it had to do with fearing failure, leaving my comfort zone, and the reasons I had for wanting to advance (or not advance). I found someone who understood me and encouraged me because they could see my potential. I think sometimes we have a lack of belief in ourselves. Sound close?