• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Intp enfp friendship?

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 8:28 AM
-->
They are world's sexual ambulance

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 8:28 AM
-->
I think when getting along with other people, maturity, humility and openness matters a lot. If you meet one or more of these criteria, INTPs and ENFPs will probably get along great, even when they are vastly different. They can both be open to each others crazy ideas, without feeling the need to force it on another. In some cases INTPs seem drawn to the ENFP liveliness and open minded nature while ENFPs are drawn to the intellectual, no bullshit side of INTPs.

baccheion

Local time
Today 3:28 AM
-->
ENFPs are best as friends or friends + extra (ie, sex). Relationships usually don't work out. INTP male + ENFP female along with a good amount of near-subconscious sexual tension (mutual, preferably) is probably a better combo, regardless of intent. That is, primal urges humming in the wind keep such pairings going.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 6:28 PM
-->
im the best at stuff

:^)

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 7:28 AM
-->
Never met one I didn't like.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 12:28 AM
-->
They're not as smart as they think they are and don't usually understand everything, they're just lead intuitives, extroverted, so they just say anything to point out feelings they pick up on, not really genuine at all until they feel like it later.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 2:28 PM
-->
Anne Frank was ENFP apparently so I guess you could read her diary. Pretty sure she was intolerable around her family but I found her extremely thoughtful when she wrote. Cried for 4 days after reading that diary.

On the other hand every ENFP and INFP I have met have been initially pleasant but after a while the poorly grounded ideas and thoughts just grinds against my gears.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 6:28 PM
-->
They're not as smart as they think they are and don't usually understand everything, they're just lead intuitives, extroverted, so they just say anything to point out feelings they pick up on, not really genuine at all until they feel like it later.

sounds about right

Top Bottom