• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Intp central, how does it make you feel?

Intp central, how does it make you feel?

• What the hell is it?

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I use it but I can stop any time i want.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • It scares me.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Westy should drinking boiling water.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

westy

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:32 PM
-->
What i thought i was going to write here seemed to strange on the screen so, I'll let the title speak for it's self.

westy

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Ill check my verbs after i type one day. "Westy should drinking boiling water."

westy

Redshirt
Local time
-->

Deleted member 1424

I would say 'your lord and master,' but I'm just not feeling pretentious enough right now. So I'm just Adair and I'm currently writing an essay for English.

I've never been over to intp central; how does it compare to here?

westy

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I would say 'your lord and master,' but I'm just not feeling pretentious enough right now. So I'm just Adair and I'm currently writing an essay for English.

I've never been over to intp central; how does it compare to here?

You do have more posts than me so you are '[my] lord and master,.

It's like intpforum, but it has more of the 100% INTPs on there and I'm too scared to post there. You should have a look there don't trust me.

Deleted member 1424

ah forgive my rudeness (running on little sleep)
Welcome to the forums! though I see you've been lurking for awhile :D
I hope you like it here.

intp central: meh... too many people

ArcusDog

Local time
Today 1:32 AM
-->
I like it better here. Cozier. Less people. Incomplete sentences.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 4:32 AM
-->
INTPc was the first type site I ever joined (in 2006?) Loved it at first since I had never had INTPs to talk to; eventually got tired of the cynicism and moved to TypeC; eventually got tired of the fluffier angle on things and have been posting elsewhere and back on INTPc again, sometimes I just like hashing things out with people.

Seems to be the teen/young-adult something cynicism there (lots of T, weak N); here there's more N at work, less need to be cynical.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 2:32 AM
-->
^ thought the same thing.

The poll should have a null option.

Kidege

is a ze
Local time
Today 2:32 AM
-->
I pray and dance by moonlight to keep us from becoming like them. Okay, I made that up, but :phear:

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
The vibe I got from that place was an elitist one, like they thought all the other types were dirt. Didn't really like it, so I'm here to stay.

The Fury

is licking himself.
Local time
Today 8:32 AM
-->
I've been over there once or twice and the overall atmosphere was somewhat juvenile. Even though this forum has a very high percentage of teenagers, it's one of the most mature forums I've ever been on. Then again I've only been on three or four forums.

meanlittlechimp

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I used to post at intpcentral a long time ago. Is that site now defunct?
Does anyone here know what happened? I thought it was intpcentral.com but maybe I'm typing the wrong url unless this is the same site with a new domain name.

Thanks in advance.

Meanlittlechimp

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Does anyone here know what happened? I thought it was intpcentral.com but maybe I'm typing the wrong url unless this is the same site with a new domain name.

Thanks in advance.

Meanlittlechimp

Hey, chimp -- I remember you. Hope you've been well.

The site basically had tech problems that the guy in charge was not addressing, and it was making participation on the site difficult. This went on for quite some time.

Finally one of the members created their own site about 13 months ago, during one of the downages / problem periods, and everyone literally left to go on that site and never came back to INTPc. So it's been kind of a ghost ship ever since.

You can find the "new" site with pretty much the same member bloc over at INTPComplex.com. It's being run by Ptah.

Ptah

Deity
Local time
Today 3:32 AM
-->

You can find the "new" site with pretty much the same member bloc over at INTPComplex.com. It's being run by Ptah.

Yup.

INTPcentral has been dead as in offline for several weeks now (don't ask me why, I just run the new site, never had anything to do with running the old one).

Top Bottom