• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTJs like black people

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:15 PM
-->
Not only are there or could be logical reasons for doing so, they have Fi, which is a function also found amongst blacks in large populations, indicating higher proportions of certain types in their category. This would mostly be ESFP, or IXFJ with a stronger lean towards its P/J axis, temporarily molding and switching it to lead judger, with the perception in the name from MBTI rather than the socionics profile.

INTJ have Te still, which is connected to Fi, so they use it. It makes them have a certain attitude to not really be racist but can get mad similar to how black people do.

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Yesterday 11:15 PM
-->
Seems legit.

INFJs like Mexicans.

Local time
Today 6:15 AM
-->
INTPs like dead people.
:cheerleaderkitties:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:15 PM
-->
what other types like black people?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:15 PM
-->
so only black people and INTJs like black people?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Not by that logical gate no. It's not from a default assumption that blacks are inherently disliked, or people don't like black people, not to mention coloured. It's not complex reasoning or empirical database logic. It's just, INTJ can relate to that as their character, there's no point not doing it or denying it in them, as in it's who they are. Plus they can grow up in certain economical situations where the social structure is more like that found in those areas, so they'll have an attitude and need things done a certain way, you can't really analyze it too much if you want to be like them.

aiyanah

_aded
Local time
Today 7:15 AM
-->
is this not just a measure of liberalism at the end of the day?
highly likely that the reverse is true for people inside whatever said race we're talking about.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
At some point, you hang out with certain people even if a loner or hermit, which says what it does about you. Then, you won't always get along with people or choose wisely. So it's not about being smart to see who you can adapt to for survival, you'll have to interact with certain people for different reasons. They just more so know how to be themselves as it would be expected via Fi. I always found MBTI or psychology, philosophy, and other softer sciences boring or "for women" and meeker worker men in the career sphere, guaranteed jobs are usually a given there, I'm really not into it as an accredited program. I've always studied science instead. It's not just all ideas taken from art or media, and real examples from life only count if you're certain. You can't sound uncertain. It can't sound like you're unsure even if you are. So people like people, it doesn't make logical sense for INTJ to do certain things even though they're introverted.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
what sort of people do INTPs like? I'm not sure if I like thinker-types. Yeah, I like to do some intellectual masturbation in real life, but it's usually conveyed through jokes and funny observations (like the type of jokes that get me banned on this forum). Most thinker types are docile, boring people with no social skills.

and please, I'm not referring to anyone on this forum. I'm talking about real-life people.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
People like people they can vibe with or get along to, so whatever you say, people basically just cling on to it and attach, and hold you accountable for it because they can't be bothered to think too much about it, so you have to be clear when communicating or sharing thoughts and ideas with other people.

They don't like when you're cold, per se, although you still have to be sometimes. It's more about defense or trying to make corrections in logic, and to display foresight or any other ability, which shows your worth and value in relationships so it's wanted for people. They don't like when you're an asshole, but being cold is one and more so using logic too, so you still have to be cold always still, and learn how to take cold showers; etc. I don't know any thinkers who are more people persons or act like extroverts, as most need their recharge time. It's why people like ENFP like types, because Fi and they're able to relate to more people.

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 8:15 AM
-->
Please stop with baseless armchair theory making.
Go fucking outside, capture 12 black and white people, take 30 INTJ and 30 random people as control group. Experiment one- the INTJ/random choose who to give 100$.
Experiment two- from experiment one we know what the intj like, experiment two is for knowing who they hate, each choose 18 people to die(6 to live).In the end we sum the result and..

At least give us a video of INTJ saying "I fucking love black people like white are lame, we need to import more people"

Gyppo

navy shirt
Local time
-->
What about the experiment where they proved black kids think white dolls are good and black dolls are bad? Surely if there are a lot of black INTJs, many will have internalised the societal hatred and hate blacks at least as much, if not more, than a whiter type would?
lol. this is silly. you're a silly.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 12:15 PM
-->
what sort of people do INTPs like? I'm not sure if I like thinker-types. Yeah, I like to do some intellectual masturbation in real life, but it's usually conveyed through jokes and funny observations (like the type of jokes that get me banned on this forum). Most thinker types are docile, boring people with no social skills.

and please, I'm not referring to anyone on this forum. I'm talking about real-life people.

I really like it when I am rambling like an idiot and they catch up to it and laugh rather than dismissing me as a rambling idiot.

moody

Local time
-->
Is there any data about type distributions among different nationalities? If there were, it would be interesting to see how much consistent there is nation to nation...
I can tell you that I’ve not had many ESFP or SFP friends, and most friends I do make are usually introverts. The best friends I’ve had were either INTJ or INFP. I’m am more of the extreme end of being a social hermit though, so I’m only talking two or three people. Everyone else has just considered ME a friend and I just didn’t offer and words or contradiction.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
No, nothing really reliable that you can say for certain. I may have seen a few, not many, studies published or referenced in the past but it sort of just averages out. I didn't mean they like them sexually or romantically or anything. The context was as IXTJ they wouldn't shy away from studying them from an anthropological point of view simply in the name of science. There would be no real need or perhaps natural aversion to aspects of them. Hence, it isn't mutually exclusive to apply the implication was sexual at all, in other words, mind out of the gutter. It's as in spending time with individuals of particular tribes for historical purposes or research, not always through the role of a scientist.

I think it's possible for some people to have an inherent aversion towards blacks, especially in the realm of sexuality, i.e. racism or prejudice, not exclusive towards sexual preference again. Even if people grow up surrounded by it they'd almost naturally seek out partners of other ethnicity. INTJ can do that or interact with them normally, without awkwardness or it seeming out of place, because more Te-Fi which is a sense of self and applying logic in a way that makes more sense, like a sense of identity, it's more overt and done "properly", not just because Se-Ni and tidiness, but Fi wants to impress others to be comfortable with who they are, so things like outcome matters or else it's a statement on their personal identity-ego.

moody

Local time
-->
@Pizzabeak

Hence, it isn't mutually exclusive to apply the implication was sexual at all, in other words, mind out of the gutter.
(I am confused.....? Unless you weren't referring to me, but from your first sentence it seemed like you were. I wasn't implying anything in gutters....?)

The context was as IXTJ they wouldn't shy away from studying them from an anthropological point of view simply in the name of science. There would be no real need or perhaps natural aversion to aspects of them.
It's as in spending time with individuals of particular tribes for historical purposes or research, not always through the role of a scientist.

In your original post when you say black people, you mean Africans? (That would make SO much more sense....and I'd be inclined to agree with you!)

If that IS what you mean: I thought you meant people with African (or aboriginal) ethnicity anywhere in the world. Though I THINK the the word "black" is slightly different from country to country. USA, it's pretty much exclusively for people with African ethnicity, but I had an aquaintence who studied in England and was called black when he was Pakistani. He corrected them, but they and told him it didn't make a difference in the U.K. So...context matters.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Mostly, I didn't really mean brown people. We call any brown person colored. Asians might be different as far as getting along with the white man, in general, although when it comes to that it's slightly less biased when taking overall IQ or how many degrees you have into consideration. So it does matter in that regard. That is why I suppose they prefer the term "African American". The point is, it isn't hard to point out prejudiceness or racism fueled by anger or envy.

Top Bottom