• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Interactive Face Painting

Local time
Today, 15:37
Paint your essential pattern on the template and compare (photoshop, paint.net, paint, what-have-you. Doesn't have to be fancy or perfect).

adjective: fundamental or central to the nature of something or someone.
Here's mine:

onesteptwostep

Think.. Be... ..buzz buzz :)
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:37

Local time

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
Today, 12:37
I think I might do more when I get high again.

Local time
Lot.... Holy shit... Was that done high or sober?

Also, I should probably explain some of the symbolism involved in mine.

Green neck symbolizes growth, creation, and continuity; a foundation; all the forces that produced me and my current existence.

White mouth represents honesty and courage. I tend to be honest and speak my mind, even when I shouldn't. I'm generally not afraid to hurt feelings and challenge conclusions.

Blue stripe represents perception and truth. Pretty much all sensory input, combined, to test and triangulate the world.

Yellow forehead symbolizes intuition, focus, and emotion; the fire of life, the urge to learn and experience.

Purple represents synergy, synchronization, synchronicity. All of the colors combine into a single force.

That single force is the hand, which represents application; the urge to leave my mark on the world, to work, to change. There is a flow through the hand that projects it out into the world: part moves from green to white, and then purple; the other part from yellow to blue, and then meeting the first through purple.

I'm driven by past influence as well as future conceptions via agency.

Top Bottom