• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Insignificant things that piss you off

Procinogen

Devil's Advocate
Local time
Today 3:51 PM
-->
When people say "I could care less". I still know what they're trying to say, but saying that implies they still care to a certain degree.

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Today 1:51 PM
-->
When people make a random thread on a forum about shit that pisses them off.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 2:51 PM
-->
MNKhOmN.jpg

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Today 1:51 PM
-->
Fucking places won't take amex, especially chains that aren't exactly making low margins. Get with the fucking program. Amex is like 3.5% swipe free, visa and mc are like 2-3%.. retard mother fuckers. I doubt that 1% difference is hurting you at all considering that no more than 5% of your customers would probably be using amex. Still, I'd rather make the sell and deal with that small swipe fee difference than not make the sell at all and leave the customer disappointed and having to take their business elsewhere due to severe stupidity.
And then some places, maybe not chain but local, adding a dollar or so fee for using amex when I know their profit margins are such that 1% won't hurt them at all. Asshole dickheads.

soupymess

kick trees
Local time
Today 8:51 PM
-->
When people say "I could care less". I still know what they're trying to say, but saying that implies they still care to a certain degree.

It really depends on how that phrasing came about but I side with the could care less crowd and appreciate them. I feel like not caring how much you care transcends the whole spectrum and answers the question with more force. Plus the more literal we insist on language being the closer we are to all being robots.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
When people don't flush the toilet at public restrooms. I always wonder who these animals are. They exist out there, they walk among us, they act like normal civilized human beings. Ultimately, I put them in the same category as pedophiles, sociopaths and other depraved individuals who exist in the dark corners of society.

PS
oh, and people who don't wash their hands can also kill themselves

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Tomorrow 2:51 AM
-->
When I get a text
and another text
just to say
one damn
thing.

Fucking phone keeps vibrating like a goddamn vibrator trying to stimulate my thigh.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Tomorrow 5:51 AM
-->
When people don't flush the toilet at public restrooms. I always wonder who these animals are. They exist out there, they walk among us, they act like normal civilized human beings. Ultimately, I put them in the same category as pedophiles, sociopaths and other depraved individuals who exist in the dark corners of society.

PS
oh, and people who don't wash their hands can also kill themselves

^ This. And furthermore, one of the things that pisses me off more than anything is when men piss on the toilet seat in a public toilet. I really don't understand it. Like, it's not that hard to lift the toilet seat up and direct your piss to go inside the bowl... is it? Animals.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
i've been coming to this thread several times, just to try to think of something, but nothing comes to mind.
that might mean something

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 9:51 AM
-->
When you ask for directions and someone wants to tell you all the details of the route at once and they just keep going like you can remember it all or are supposed to take notes or some shit.

And thank god for GPS on cell phones...as long as the battery isn't close to dying.

Mxx

Local time
-->
Consistently bad spelling, and lack of proper capitalization in sentences. I can read the most offensive content without flinching if it's written nicely.

Local time
-->
People that are too lazy to put their shopping cart into the corral. Litterbugs.

Top Bottom