• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I'm Quenchless

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:02 PM
-->
I'm here to learn, I'm actually ENTP however our site just got shut down.... so I'm migrating to you guys. If ya wanna know something ask, otherwise I'll just blend in for a while.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Today 6:02 AM
-->
Yes. Why'd they shut it down? What brings you to believe you're ENTP?

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Yes. Why'd they shut it down? What brings you to believe you're ENTP?

I don't know... something happened between members I wasn't privy to the ins and outs.....

Because every description I've read I've related to very well, I have always tested ENTP on online questionnaires and also offline given tests.

I used to be very borderline on some scoring, very High N, the rest relatively borderline..... I think I could go either or on I/E but I know being around people energizes me..... I tend to exhibit I-type behaviours, especially, lately after having my licence taken off me.... However thats about to change come next Monday....

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:02 AM
-->
Are you really quenchless? Sounds anxiety producing...

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I have major anxiety issues.....

I like learning, I like knowledge, I like ideas..... These will never stop, it doesn't produce anxiety, it produces entertainment and interest. Do you really wear snafupants? It sounds like they would cause a rash.... does it?

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:02 AM
-->
I have major anxiety issues.....

I like learning, I like knowledge, I like ideas..... These will never stop, it doesn't produce anxiety, it produces entertainment and interest. Do you really wear snafupants? It sounds like they would cause a rash.... does it?

For as far back as I can remember I have worn these deficient pants. :auburn:

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
-->
hahahaha enough to give someone anxiety I would suspect.... Where can I get a pair?

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:02 AM
-->
The symptoms of over-hydration are the same as under-hydration. Maybe you're not quenchless, maybe you're overly quenched?

Edit; Also, welcome!

Edit after seeing Snafu's reply (below); Also, I have a pair, if you want.

Hrm... I've been talking about my junkular region too much, lately. I vow that I will only discuss my junkular region with people who specifically ask about it... or any other time if I think it's appropriate or funny... so nothing will actually change...

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I walked into that one :o

Perhaps I'm overly quenched, but I doubt it, being overly quenched would be like drowning... a suffocating situation until the calm at the end....

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
It's actually more like dying of dehydration, because, ironically, that's actually what kills you when you're over-hydrated. You wash out all your electrolytes and can no longer properly introduce new water into your system, and you die of dehydration.

Neat, huh?

Quenchless

Redshirt
Local time
-->
yeah that is, too bad for the lady that died from not weeing for the wii..... That is a form of over-hydration gone wrong...

So if a person drank so much, but ate some salt would that create electrolytes to allow greater absorption of new water?

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
yeah that is, too bad for the lady that died from not weeing for the wii..... That is a form of over-hydration gone wrong...

So if a person drank so much, but ate some salt would that create electrolytes to allow greater absorption of new water?
Probably. I don't know about ideal rates of intake or how they'd be metabolized, but if you have them balanced out, you'd be fine. Of course, That might require slowing down on the water so that the salt can actually be used.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I don't know... something happened between members I wasn't privy to the ins and outs.....

yeah, that whole deal seems pretty lame. I only caught the tail end of it, with doug getting bumped and ending up on PersCafe.

Shutting down an entire site without warning or concern for the productively participating members seems pretty lame, to me. Oh well. Welcome!

Local time
Today 10:02 AM
-->
Envy.

Lol -- I barely have any posts here, I usually don't screw around much on this site.

I have about 4000 on Pers Cafe, 10K+ on INTPc, and 30K+ on TypC, though.

*blush*

Well, ut's me who's envy now. It can be totally awesome if you can speak on your mother language in these forums. But why on Earth did I think you are English? Nvm.

Puppet.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Well, ut's me who's envy now. It can be totally awesome if you can speak on your mother language in these forums. But why on Earth did I think you are English? Nvm.

Lol...I'm so American-- my first thot was, "but i do speak English!"

I do prefer the British spelling of "grey" tho.

Meat.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 11:02 PM
-->
Quenchless, I have stolen your avatar. It is in my special folder.

Duck.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 3:02 AM
-->
Snafu's pants...I mean goose.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->