• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

If you’re a colored guy with (a) non-colored girl(s) how many times have you heard the “negroes are 3/5ths of a man” comment?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 3:55 AM
-->
I’m curious because I had to hear it a few times in person.

lightfire

Local time
Today 5:55 AM
-->
Define color, I happen to be of the latte variety. Also wat.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:55 PM
-->
Your country sucks dude, you should come here it's like the US but without the Assholes.

We have bogans but they're alright as long as you don't feed them after midnight.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
-->
OP could you describe your social circles more? What type of people you hang out with?
Also who actually said that?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 8:25 PM
-->
What the actual fuck.

That's some generational white supremo BS right there. Those laws are almost 100 years dead.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
-->
I can't say I'm familiar with that particular kind of situation. If you base your perception and impression by observing drunk people at bars it's probably not going to end well.

Also, would you mind putting a spoiler tag in your signature? Because it's kinda huge

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 10:55 AM
-->
if you're with a hot girl your have to put up with all kinds of bullshit regardless of your color. It's a jungle out there, man

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
Today 10:55 AM
-->
I’m curious because I had to hear it a few times in person.
These are young girls? Hot girls?

Probably a challenge because you're not hitting on them.

"If you were a real man, you'd be f**king me right now. What are you waiting for, a written invitation?"

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 8:25 PM
-->
lmao that's how young hot girls do

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 3:55 AM
-->
What the actual fuck.

That's some generational white supremo BS right there. Those laws are almost 100 years dead.
No it isn’t. It’s just a historical joke or reference. It’s mostly guys that say it, so if girls do provoke with that, it could be a challenge then. Kind of wishful thinking that is, though.

mr_darker

Local time
Today 5:55 AM
-->
Haven't heard of it, curious the reasoning behind the number though. Pretty sure most girls would make comments saying they're more of a man tho, I mean i'm 1/16th black and joke about what part is 1/16th.

My girlfriend and her family, and friends are all racist. It's weird, never really met a legit racist (going by real definition, not sjw definition) then BAM everyone i meet is racist suddenly. WTF. BUT, they're still people, everyone's got flaws. I do say i'm 1/16th black tho to piss em off. To which one says "ohhhh nooooo, well..... at least you're not jewish". So now i say im jewish too, can easily pass as one lol.

Top Bottom