• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I...

elanor

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:09 AM
-->
would like to be an INTP.
Seriously.
You're awesome.

INFP.

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
Today 5:09 PM
-->
Can you elaborate?

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
Today 2:09 AM
-->
GIVE UP YOUR LAWN GNOMES AND NO ONE GETS HURT.
:beatyou:

Who ever needed to hurt someone?

In exchange for your lawn gnomes I can install a device beneath your skin that will emulate the personality of an INTP within you. ;)

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 1:09 PM
-->
Go Ti yourself.

But it's true! I don't understand how is INTP awesome. I'd imagine it's a series of mental loops leading into exhaustion. Exhausted mental loops are just hell.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 11:09 PM
-->
You...

elanor

Redshirt
Local time
-->
The way you analise and have an estructure for thinking. When you have an opinion it's so well based on facts. You can read about a lot of things and understand it all and keep that to form opinions. You really can concentrate. I always forgot things i read. You are authentic and sweet. Humble. At least the intp's i know. And the way you love people, it's like... so pure. Not twisted. In some way you're like kids inside an adults mind. I like the way you are tolerant with everyone and not try to change people (although in your minds you really wish you could xD) And i like when you're good but dont show off . You're open and willing to talk about everything. And when you get reaaaally excited and obsessed with something on science or whatever interest.
I really don't understand what you find interesting about infps xD

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:09 PM
-->
The heart of an INTP is like the mind of an INFP, small fuzzy and twisted.

Rip out your heart, put your mind in its place, and try regrowing a new heart out of that moldy thing in the back of your fridge, now you're an INTP.

And remember, books will enlarge your Pness.

Zionoxis

Local time
-->

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 9:09 AM
-->
Everyone realizes that INFPs and INTPs
are virtually unrelated in regards to
function usage, right? And it's not
possible to go from being INFP to INTP
or INTJ to INFJ or ESFP to ENFP. You
don't even utilize the same functions.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 7:09 AM
-->
@Bird: Yes.

I still feel related to INFPs.
An INFP usually feels like my over-the-top emotional, overly cynical, but beautifully complicated twin.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I really don't understand what you find interesting about infps xD

INFPs have the capacity to blow your mind with their theories and mental obsessions. I've had one friend of this type in highschool. He's responsible for turning me on to psychedelia. INFPs are good for socializing and giving some life to your soul; one of them is a longtime friend of mine from all the way since we were in lower gradeschool.

There's probably no other type to share idiosyncrasies with using so little effort.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 7:09 AM
-->
Everyone realizes that INFPs and INTPs
are virtually unrelated in regards to
function usage, right?
That may be so. But INFPs tend to be even more, hardcore truthseekers then INTPs. Also self-sacrificing. I,E treehuggers.

I don't believe much in functions, as they are used. To me there is just one letter with a different preference. And if the preference isn't strong they will be quite similar.

I also suspect there to be an INXP type. Neither fish nor bird. But a bit of both. Doomed to newer get to swim or fly. But that is another story.

I like this one. It means the heart of an INTP is small, fuzzy and twisted. It's cute to call it childlike innocence and genuine, but the above I think is a more accurate description. Well, it's the same, only worded differently.

/Disclaimer. I suspect I'm one of the illusive INXPs. Neither fish nor bird. Crippled. :( Small fuzzy and twisted both heart and mind.

Pride

Local time
-->
Are you good-looking? And female? Wanna go on a date? I will make you fall in love with me by using Ti.

GYX_Kid

randomly floating abyss built of bricks
Local time
-->
I like this one. It means the heart of an INTP is small, fuzzy and twisted. It's cute to call it childlike innocence and genuine, but the above I think is a more accurate description. Well, it's the same, only worded differently.

I can certainly account for this. And I actually find it kind of annoying how INTPs can tend to appear like they're emanating childlike innocence, when it's really more of an absence of connecting emotions in certain ways. Maybe you can use it to be all wolf-in-sheep-skin, or something, but you'd have to logically decide to get crazy instead of only being a superhuman robot with the appearance of an innocent lost kid (which could be fun but probably not worth it) eh... who's that android from Dragonball Z again?

...Anyway my sister is supposedly an INFP. She has a lot of "intelligence"-intelligence and emotional intelligence. I guess having both Ne and Te in your arsenal is a phat combo when you get it all developed.

Jelly Rev

Local time
-->
Originally Posted by elanor
INFP.

GIVE UP YOUR LAWN GNOMES AND NO ONE GETS HURT.
:beatyou:

Why are INFPs so interesting? they percieve the world the same and store it in a similar manner. But how the data is judged once percieved is different. Its like looking at the other side of the same coin. That coin being reality.

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 9:09 AM
-->
IC do you claim there to be an INxP type
because that is what you believe yourself to be?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
IC do you claim there to be an INxP type
because that is what you believe yourself to be?
I don't understand your question.

There are INFPs, some more Intuitive, some more Feeling.

Top Bottom