• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I have been summoned.

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
Today 3:36 AM
-->
Cognisant sacrificed ten kittens and drank the blood of a leprous goat to raise me from the dead. Now what the fuck do you want Coggy?

While I was gone, I verified the universe is indeed meaningless, however, contrary to my previously held position, I now know that you and I are beautiful and unique snowflakes. And like snowflakes, we are destined to melt into utter oblivion, forgotten for all time.

So yeah, it's nice to be back. If only for a moment!

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 2:36 AM
-->
:walkout:

I confess I thought about summoning you too, perhaps cog heard me talking in my sleep.

What do you mean only for a moment? You think you have any place better to be?

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
Today 1:36 AM
-->
oh dear god (oh right, there is no god),

we had to replace the carpet, walls, and furniture after the way you and melkor left it!

keep it clean this time :viking:
it still has that new plastic smell

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
I'm fond of this place, but I spend so much time burning churches and undermining my own government, that time is a precious commodity.

And Auburn, don't look in the corner. This place has been remodeled and I no longer know where the toilet is.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:36 PM
-->
Speaking of the dark lord does anyone have any more goats, I'm fresh out.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Cognisant sacrificed ten kittens

I hope one of those kittens wasn't me.
But in any event, the quantum 9 live device test was successful.
I have had my conscience entanglements transferred from cogs black heart neutrino ray kitten disintegrator to the 2027 internet quantum Wayback machine and back to INTP forum. 4 hours 45-minute subjective time as planned. 2027 was fun to revisit. but I am still needed in this time period. Don't worry kids, the other kittens are safe too. Blackheart rays can never destroy consciousness, only reverse the direction. That is why no idiots came from the past to the future and I cam from the future to the past.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
-->

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
I've been waiting for this day. The day your vile blue foetid corpse would float out of the sewers and I call to all the children, "look lambs, look what becomes of god's sinners; of those wretched souls that reject the light of our savior and instead follow their wicked desires down deep into the bowels of the earth, feeding on the maggoty, impassioned tissues of yesterday's toss, groaning in delight at the soapy wisps of teen hair that clog the drains of human decency! Watch this haunted maggot writhe and grasp for forgiveness as I bestow the kiss of grace upon him, setting his spirit free from dominion of the - ! "

Wait, I ain't kissing this blue toad, not for anything.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Thank Satan, I was running out of orphans.

How have you been Lor, in fact where have you been?

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
I've been waiting for this day. The day your vile blue foetid corpse would float out of the sewers and I call to all the children, "look lambs, look what becomes of god's sinners; of those wretched souls that reject the light of our savior and instead follow their wicked desires down deep into the bowels of the earth, feeding on the maggoty, impassioned tissues of yesterday's toss, groaning in delight at the soapy wisps of teen hair that clog the drains of human decency! Watch this haunted maggot writhe and grasp for forgiveness as I bestow the kiss of grace upon him, setting his spirit free from dominion of the - ! "

Wait, I ain't kissing this blue toad, not for anything.
Cara Mia! God, I've missed you.

*Grabs lor by the waist from behind and licks the side of her face, popping all the pustules on her cheek and tonguing the pus as if savoring the sweetest of chocolate sauces.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Hey Cog!

I've been somewhere between the 40th and 43rd parallels most of the time. Living my nightmares. I think I just woke up.

Hey, you know how you kept saying I'm an INFP? I'm an INFP.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Cara Mia! God, I've missed you.

*Grabs lor by the waist from behind and licks the side of her face, popping all the pustules on her cheek and tonguing the pus as if savoring the sweetest of chocolate sauces.

Noddy, you sly old fox you! You know the necrotic lesions are contagious, don't you?

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Suddenly I feel less.. special. You only ever wanted me for my leprous lesions!

*throws a jagged, open tin of cold baked beans at Noddy and runs, no, limps away in tears.*

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 4:36 AM
-->
what is this, the blurred demarcation between dreams and the dead that can drive a person to irreducible madness? you were both gone for so long... :( *butterscotch tears*

Last edited:

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
-->
Are you people trying to kill me with nostalgia? Because it's not going to work!
:hoplite_sword_kill:

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Silly Kuu. Why simply kill when you can keep someone lingering in torment on the threshold between hope and oblivion?

what is this, the blurred demarcation between dreams and the dead that can drive a person to irreducible madness? you were both gone for so long... :( *butterscotch tears*

Hussy! You just want Noddy to lick /your/ face!

Is it still violation if it's consensual?

I'm pretty sure Noddy's goats are all below the age of informed consent. He likes it like that.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Hussy! You just want Noddy to lick /your/ face!

Butter and scotch -- two great tastes that go great together.
Especially when they are on my face.

*pours dark chocolate sauce on head, followed by what's left in the whipped cream cannister*

It's Wednesday... but Sundae's a'comin' !

Last edited:

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
So where do we stick the candles?

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
what?! cryptonia too? D:
it's like a senior party
old-people-party.jpg

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:36 PM
-->
lor js back?!?! :::DdDdddddDDD

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I guess theres that noddy guy too *shrug*

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Speaking of the dark lord does anyone have any more goats, I'm fresh out.

You fool! Goats don't summon the dark lord.... Only the finest virgins will do! Thankfully it's an INTP forum or I could be in trouble.

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
Here's how I like my goats:

No older than two, dipped in vaseline, hindquarters shaved, front quarters dyed blue, wearing a spiked dog collar, slowly bleeding out from two or three one inch incisions in the belly, wearing a pink pompadour, and sporting Groucho Marx glasses.

Also, I usually sew their mouths shut so they don't eat the pompadour.

I wrote an article about it called "Goat Fucking 101," but Barnyard Weekly insists they're not that kind of magazine.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
If they were more committed to that lifestyle, they'd be called Barnyard Daily.

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
what?! cryptonia too? D:
it's like a senior party

In all honesty... I haven't checked this place in years. An old friend told me noddy made a thread, and I wanted to see how he'd been. Was wondering if he didn't take care of all his oppressors in the traditional Texan fashion.

....don't let me interrupt this debauchery. God I know I'll never be that funny, and I'd just embarrass myself by trying

Deleted member 1424

Night of the living intpf dead.
What foul magick could have stirred these decrepit corpses.

Oh wait. T'was mine. :raven04:

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
In all honesty... I haven't checked this place in years. An old friend told me noddy made a thread, and I wanted to see how he'd been. Was wondering if he didn'
In all honesty... I haven't checked this place in years. An old friend told me noddy made a thread, and I wanted to see how he'd been. Was wondering if he didn't take care of all his oppressors in the traditional Texan fashion.

....don't let me interrupt this debauchery. God I know I'll never be that funny, and I'd just embarrass myself by trying
What's up, man? I haven't shot anyone yet. I'm staying medicated these days. I'm done with the church bullshit and everyone I know and love has either accepted it or moved on. All is well. Sort of.

How have you been?

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'm staying medicated these days

Obligatory song:
I'm done with the church bullshit and everyone I know and love has either accepted it or moved on

You and me both, actually :x. I've seen too much shit to go full atheist, but the world just makes so much more sense without a lot of that Christian worldview. I'm generally happier afterdiscarding a few of those pesky absolute morals, too.

In all honesty: just hearing from you makes me glad that my transition took place in California and not Texas :D.

How have you been?

Living, working, loving. Listening to too much politics, and an appropriately large number of podcasts. Yourself?

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
while you guys hav been away adaire has gone soft, melkor's been kidnapped, cog still hasn't built his robot waifu, hitler meow has risen to power, global warming is swiftly under way and my ramen has gone cold!

what do u have to say for yourselves?

Last edited:

0neKiwi

Unstable
Local time
-->
hitler meow has risen to power
Who's that?
But I honestly think this emoji's kind of cute: :nazi:

What's with the sudden revivals?:kodama1:
Is it some special day time?

Or perhaps the zombie apocalypse has finally arrived...

Hmm...not 2/29

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
Living, working, loving. Listening to too much politics, and an appropriately large number of podcasts. Yourself?
Same job which is becoming increasingly tiresome. Like our country, our education system is broken. My oldest graduates high school in three months so I guess that means I'm well on my way to becoming a senile old fuck.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 8:36 AM
-->
ALRIGHT!
CAN YOU SELFISH, GORMLESS, EGOCENTRIC BASTARDS JUST LEAVE IT ALONE FOR A MINUTE AND FOCUS ON WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT?

ME!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN FENDING FOR MYSELF ALL THESE YEARS.
COOKING-CLEANING-WORKING THE STREETS.
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW NEGLECTFUL YOU'VE BEEN!?
YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A COURT IN THE LAND.

HAH.

SEE YOU IN PRISON YOU GOBSHITES!!!!

Also please replace all my toys and clothes, I've eaten most of them in your absence.

NoID10ts

aka Noddy
Local time
-->
ALRIGHT!
CAN YOU SELFISH, GORMLESS, EGOCENTRIC BASTARDS JUST LEAVE IT ALONE FOR A MINUTE AND FOCUS ON WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT?

ME!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN FENDING FOR MYSELF ALL THESE YEARS.
COOKING-CLEANING-WORKING THE STREETS.
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW NEGLECTFUL YOU'VE BEEN!?
YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A COURT IN THE LAND.

HAH.

SEE YOU IN PRISON YOU GOBSHITES!!!!

Also please replace all my toys and clothes, I've eaten most of them in your absence.
Meh.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yaaaay Melly's back!

Have a black trench coat with studs and too many straps and buckles, because you can never have too many straps and buckles.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Kidding. MELKOR! I thought you were dead.
I probably deserve to be with all the mundane yet frequent acts of evil I've been doing.
I think if I drop jam on the carpet or scowl at strangers on the bus just a FEW more times I'll have banked enough evil to be the equivalent of burning down a small yet very hopeful orphanage.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN YA GREAT BLUE LUMMOX.
Did you escape all your kids yet? Do you have more?
Did you even have kids?
I forget.

Yaaaay Melly's back!

Have a black trench coat with studs and too many straps and buckles, because you can never have too many straps and buckles.

Aw yeahhh. After so many years of posing as Cloud I can finally evolve into Sephiroth.
Time to hit the gym I suppose. -__-

Auburn

Luftschloss Schöpfer
Local time
-->
Aw yeahhh. After so many years of posing as Cloud I can finally evolve into Sephiroth.
Time to hit the gym I suppose. -__-
So is That the next evolution form?? Like pokemon?
I vote this as melk's new avvy and to mark his entry into man-hood:
sephiroth_by_dw3girl.jpg

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
So is That the next evolution form?? Like pokemon?
I vote this as melk's new avvy and to mark his entry into man-hood:
View attachment 3018

E-eww!
EVEN NOW I AM REPELLED BY HIS FORM.

*Clutches his head with a pained expression*

GET OUT OF MY BRAINNNNNN.

Welcome back Morgoth, herald of darkness.

final form is Jenova. :chocor:

Also hi Adaire.
Did you get over your quiet inner rage yet? owo

Top Bottom