• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I guess I'm not as alien as I thought :D

-Z-

Local time
Today 7:36 PM
-->
I'm not really good with introductions so I'll make it a short one.

Male, 22 years old computer science student from Croatia.

My interests are numerous and I don't have nearly enough time to invest in every single one of them so i limit myself to programming, gaming, anime, reading books a lot (not limited to any genre), cooking and recently got very interested in Buddhist meditation.

I found this forum a few days ago and thought it could be an excellent place to exchange ideas and experiences with other similar people.

And another thing, as you can see, English is not my first language so I would appreciate it if you point out any of my grammar and sentence structure mistakes. Thanks.

That's about it i think :D

Deleted member 1424

No, you're still alien.

Be prepared for when the INTP mothership arrives. :ninjahide:

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 6:36 PM
-->
Welcome. Croatia is always cool.

Prolly not to you, but to the rest of us. Those fond of Germany and the Austro-Hungarian Empire anyway...

Claverhouse :phear:

-Z-

Local time
-->
Thank's for the welcome.

Croatia is ok, except the goverment is utterly useless and corruption is of the scale, but if you like historic architecture and beautiful nature you'll love it. So it's kinda nice to come here for a vacation, but not as nice to live here for the whole year. :S

As for the alien thing, it's good to know I'm not the only one. ^^

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
-->
I'm thinking of voiding where I live and moving to Bulgaria. Trouble is, apart from it being hotter than I like, Bulgarian houses --- though the cheapest in Europe --- are so damn fugly. In Croatia they adhere to stone.

All governments are useless. The only thing worse than the worst government is no government at all.

Claverhouse :phear:

Local time
Today 1:36 PM
-->
should I take the red pill or the blue pill? Don't worry we INTPs are probably the best humans the alien hybrid program has to offer so far.

-Z-

Local time
-->
what sort? vipassana?

I plan on doing vipassana, but I've read on several occasions that it's hard to do it properly without a meditation teacher and the nearest teacher is located 8 hours of driving distance from where I live.
So I think I will go to a retreat this summer to learn it.

For now, I only [try to] practice the most simple meditations (focusing on my breath) and have started exercising to improve my flexibility which is needed to sit in the lotus position. Currently I can only do half lotus.

If you have any advices or good resoruces to link to, they would help a lot.

should I take the red pill or the blue pill?

As an INTP, I think you will take the red one, regardless of what I advise you.:D

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
Today 10:36 AM
-->
As an INTP, I think you will take the red one, regardless of what I advise you.:D

Dude Invoke if you take the red pill you'll have to eat that crappy oatmeal mush!

Comeon, imaginary delicious food FTW !

Local time
Today 1:36 PM
-->
I'd take the red pill and use my scientific and culinary skills and improve that stupid mush

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Welcome, nice to have someone from Croatia. Maybe you could tell me more about it, I'm always interested in other countries :)

Your English is fine. I'm sure you'll find native that speakers butcher it more then you possibly could.

Local time
Today 10:36 AM
-->
Actually we are ALL aliens, at least to most everyone else! 35 year old Canadian martial arts instructor and science junky here, pleased to meet you.

-Z-

Local time
-->
Welcome, nice to have someone from Croatia. Maybe you could tell me more about it, I'm always interested in other countries :)

I'm not sure how much detail you'd like to hear so I'll just link the wikipedia page that sums it better than I could.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia

If you want to know anything else that's not on that page, ask away. :)

Pleased to meet you too, Logical.
I was wandering, is there any martial art an intp would particularly be interested in? I got interested in them after i dropped out of gym which made my body big and slow and also, my friend asked me to join him in capoeira but it just seemed to flashy for my taste.

Top Bottom