• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How's the weather lately for everyone?

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 4:20 PM
-->
The weather's been erratic lately for me and my body's having a hard time adapting.. my perception is cloudy most of the time with all the lethargy attached to it. Everyone else enjoying whatever season you're in? It's spring here.

baccheion

Local time
Today 3:20 AM
-->
It's magically gotten colder and warmer inside, though temperatures from weather.com remained similar.

If experiencing lethargy due to cold and cloudiness, it's implied you need to start a multivitamin + D & K + (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium stack. Vitamin D3 (± K), especially. There's also using a sun/S.A.D. lamp.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 4:20 PM
-->
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. People have been suggesting that but I never really took it to heart.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 8:20 PM
-->
You need summa dat vitamen D! Lol

Seriously though I used to take those when I worked night shift, you don't realize how fucked in the head you are until you're not.

It's raining here and cold by our standards, I like the rain, the cold not so much.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 7:20 AM
-->
Your perception is cloudy because you are consuming too much low-quality audiovisual entertainment. Hollywood movies, TV series etc.

The weather is as usual – the streets are filled with the unthinking masses, consumers, people staring into their cell phones, misc semi-conscious organisms.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 12:20 AM
-->
Your perception is cloudy because you are consuming too much low-quality audiovisual entertainment. Hollywood movies, TV series etc.

The weather is as usual – the streets are filled with the unthinking masses, consumers, people staring into their cell phones, misc semi-conscious organisms.
If this was five years ago I would have said the same thing.

Then again, read my sig.

People. Just. Do. The. Opposite.

lightfire

Local time
Today 2:20 AM
-->
Its been cold and cloudy since I moved to this new place. Whenever I do see the sun, I take advantage of it lol.

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
-->
It's cold and cloudy but hot and sunny at the same time. That's how living in Canada feels like.. you never know what you're gonna get if you don't go outside

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

moody

Local time
-->
Idk what is going on with the weather, but I've not reacted well. Lot of polution in the air this time of year too though, so there's that.

Sandman

Mr. K
Local time
-->
hot and sticky with thunderstorms at predictable times. Just like yesterday. And last week. And 6 months ago... LOL

Keeps me from exercising as much as I ought. Its like working out inside of a steam room

Viaterum Orbis

Game Master this time
Local time
-->
I live too close to the Ecuator to get the actual 4 seasons; instead we have a 'dry season' and... 'rainy'?

These last years there's been quite a few rain, and serious droughts, but it's been raining for about two days now. Most trees started to bloom; it's nice and pretty (but the mud sucks).

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
-->
Rain, cloudy, almost sunny, rain, cloudy, almost sunny, rain.

That’s spring tho. I am dreading summer, I hate being hot.

lightfire

Local time
Today 2:20 AM
-->
Summer is too hot here. Need winter again.

Damian Doritos

i smell fear
Local time
Today 8:20 AM
-->
temperature dropped like 15 degrees in like 8 hours, last night i left my window open and today my throat is kinda fucked up but i'm getting better, i love summers below 16º. you can put jacket and wear shorts. is there anything more badass?

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
It was raining the whole May with risk of flooding, now it's unbearably hot and stormy. Someone forgot what temperate climate means.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
I basically just wait until the time seems right, check the weather on an app then go, not before checking the time and weather all around the world first, though. Something about living in shitty third world countries must suck, anger, rage, jealousy, envy; etc.

I think people have just been taking the opportunity to change the weather using technology, as well as abusing the climate. We’re phasing it out, because it’s done out immaturity or “opportunism” instead of anything else more pure.

Top Bottom