• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How often do you workout ?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 2:50 PM
-->
I have sort of a love-hate relationship with working out. Sometimes I really want to, other times I just feel that it is an unnecessary activity that I need to undertake because I don't like feeling breathless. But I like the endorphins and my physique. That is why I work out. What about you ?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:20 PM
-->
Before COVID I was going daily to do 15min on the elliptical runner and rowing machine, each day I'd go a little further a little faster or for a little longer, just building up cardio and losing weight.

I should get back into it.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 2:20 AM
-->
I don't work-out. Things just tend to work-out for me.

You should see my pe

greysolive

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:20 AM
-->
Personally I try to work out at least 3 times per week plus run every morning

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Today 3:20 AM
-->
6 times a week. Mostly out of boredom and habit.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 9:20 AM
-->
When I feel like it. Sometimes though I feel like it, but I still don't.
Needless to say that shows in my bulking stomach and overall stamina.
We get exactly what we work for or don't work for.

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:20 AM
-->
Approximately 5 times a week, depending on schedules. Frankly, I despise working out, mostly because I can think of good reasons why I should. (Why can the things that are good for you not always be what you want to do?)

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 9:20 AM
-->
I don't really work out per se. I have a morning and evening yoga routine and usually do tai chi in the mornings. And I try to go for a walk some time in the day.

I've come to the conclusion over the years that light exercise is better for my particular body-type. I'm also prioritising relaxing my mind and body and loosening tension from the body at the moment.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 10:20 AM
-->
I try to do some strength exercises at minimum. Doing some pushups have a very visible effect when you spend all day slouching. It doesn't take much to have an effect

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
Today 5:20 AM
-->
Fair weather only, little walks or 2 minutes on a exersize bike if my neighbor isn't coughing in his backyard. I don't really like anything on a regular basis, it has to feel inspired for me to do it. The only thing I do regularly is try to eat some kind of soup or stew with barley and mushrooms once a week because they have Beta Glucans and have 5 oregano oil drops in a bottle of water - both help keep flus/ you know what away.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 4:20 AM
-->
Lots of low intensity workouts over long periods of time. Things like walking. Lets me think about anything I want and organize my thoughts.

Recently got a indoor rowing machine can do the same indoors without the added benefit of scenery.

I should consider doing more intense workouts. I'm quite the chubby fuck.

Top Bottom