• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How do you look?

shortbuss

Local time
Today 5:09 AM
-->
I am casual and dress like a minimalist, with some slight alternative influence. Usually I prefer to wear jeans, and a well-fitted t-shirt, preferably plain with no writing. I have a dirty pair of black converse that are almost always put to use.

I have this thin, raggedy gray jacket with an old friend's ex band on it, and the itchiest underside ever. I look like a homeless person when I wear it. It has a penchant of becoming wet and heavy instead of actually shielding me from the rain and warranting its existence.

I have a black shirt with an image of Robert Smith (the Cure) faced away in black and white. That's probably my favorite shirt these days.

I wear eye-liner, mascara and sometimes use eye-shadow and smudge to achieve the whole smokey-eye effect. I like my humble attire and vaguely alternative look in contrast with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I've never felt like my physical traits reflected who I was, and this "look", I guess, makes me look more in line with the way I perceive myself and my attitude in life.

If I'm trying to communicate anything by my dress I guess it is humility and the desire to go unnoticed, hinting at a slight disdain, or perhaps simple apathy, toward the general public, generally, lol. I think this comes from growing up in the early nineties and identifying with the grunge movement that embraced feelings of alienation, promoted dissent through open displays of disillusionment at society in both music and entertainment in reaction to the more upbeat, sometimes saccharine optimism associated with the 60's countercultures. Coming of age in the nineties put a chip on my shoulder, and I'm kind of fond of that culturally adopted chip. I wouldn't be the same without music like Nirvana or the Pixies, or without shows like Daria, Ren & Stimpy, Seinfeld, Rocko's Modern Life.

I continue to write overwrought essays in response to the simplest questions. Sorry. I don't expect people to read all my crap. I just like to reflect upon things in writing. It's cathartic and I enjoy it. So, just ignore me.

Jedi

Local time
Today 1:09 AM
-->
Im wearing a blue shirt and white khakis and black shoes. I don't like shorts, I like pants most of the time. I like to have good clothes.

Swole Silent Guy

Freelancer
Local time
-->
I'm 5'10'', 205 pounds with a lot of muscle and not much body fat. White and somewhat tanned. Blue eyes, blonde hair gelled up in spikes. No facial hair. I've been told my default expression is serious.

I generally wear a v-neck t-shirt and either basketball or cargo shorts. Decent quality, but on the cheap side. All of my "outfits" (quoted because I pay little attention to the combinations) have one with a simple design and the other a solid color. Ankle socks and size 12 shoes, one white-grey pair and one black pair. My only jewelry/ accessories are a class ring that I never take off (because I know I'll forget it) and mirrored sunglasses.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 5:09 AM
-->
I am casual and dress like a minimalist, with some slight alternative influence. Usually I prefer to wear jeans, and a well-fitted t-shirt, preferably plain with no writing. I have a dirty pair of black converse that are almost always put to use.

I have this thin, raggedy gray jacket with an old friend's ex band on it, and the itchiest underside ever. I look like a homeless person when I wear it. It has a penchant of becoming wet and heavy instead of actually shielding me from the rain and warranting its existence.

I have a black shirt with an image of Robert Smith (the Cure) faced away in black and white. That's probably my favorite shirt these days.

I wear eye-liner, mascara and sometimes use eye-shadow and smudge to achieve the whole smokey-eye effect. I like my humble attire and vaguely alternative look in contrast with my blonde hair and blue eyes. I've never felt like my physical traits reflected who I was, and this "look", I guess, makes me look more in line with the way I perceive myself and my attitude in life.

If I'm trying to communicate anything by my dress I guess it is humility and the desire to go unnoticed, hinting at a slight disdain, or perhaps simple apathy, toward the general public, generally, lol. I think this comes from growing up in the early nineties and identifying with the grunge movement that embraced feelings of alienation, promoted dissent through open displays of disillusionment at society in both music and entertainment in reaction to the more upbeat, sometimes saccharine optimism associated with the 60's countercultures. Coming of age in the nineties put a chip on my shoulder, and I'm kind of fond of that culturally adopted chip. I wouldn't be the same without music like Nirvana or the Pixies, or without shows like Daria, Ren & Stimpy, Seinfeld, Rocko's Modern Life.

I continue to write overwrought essays in response to the simplest questions. Sorry. I don't expect people to read all my crap. I just like to reflect upon things in writing. It's cathartic and I enjoy it. So, just ignore me.

Sounds like you're dressed sharper than a book of oscar wilde witticisms rolled into a spike, soaked in lemon and shoved in someones eye! :D

Irukanji

Part crazy, Part jelly.
Local time
Today 1:09 PM
-->
6'0 or so. Unshaven but trimmed a bit(still messy), skin littered with scars, no tats or piercings. I'm fond of jeans and a jacket ora button up shirt, along with shoes or boots and whatever socks appeal to me in the morning(I like fancy socks with patterns and colours. People totally don't expect it), however I prefer going barefoot because it feels better. Don't bother with jewellery or watches.

But really, I'll wear whatever is comfortable, clean or suitable, in that order. If somebody wants to complain about what I look like then I'll go from quiet guy to angry drunkard in a split second then go back to my thoughts. I think their expressions are the best after the quiet guy tells them what nobody else will.

Almost forgot, I'm always wearing a smile. People think I'm crazy because my imagination is funnier than them and I'll start laughing at random. If only they knew.

Swole Silent Guy

Freelancer
Local time
-->
6'0 or so. Unshaven but trimmed a bit(still messy), skin littered with scars, no tats or piercings. I'm fond of jeans and a jacket ora button up shirt, along with shoes or boots and whatever socks appeal to me in the morning(I like fancy socks with patterns and colours. People totally don't expect it)...

Where did you get the scars? And my roommate has some pretty extreme socks. They go up to his mid-calves, have all these wild, neon colors, and you can't look directly into them.

Irukanji

Part crazy, Part jelly.
Local time
Today 1:09 PM
-->
Where did you get the scars? And my roommate has some pretty extreme socks. They go up to his mid-calves, have all these wild, neon colors, and you can't look directly into them.

Razor blades(self-inflicted lol, sometimes you need a bit of pain), accidental cuts with knives or chemical burns(accidental), plus the usual cuts and fire burns(or hot metal burns) or boiling water/oil burns etc. You get the idea I think :) I think hot objects are magnetically attracted to my hands somehow.

Top Bottom