• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How big is your Pness?

How big is your Pness?

• Less than 3"

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 3-4"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-5"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6"

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 6-7"

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • 7-8"

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 8-9"

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 9-10"

• Greater than 10"

• I refuse to answer in anything but metric.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It can only be accurately measured in complex numbers.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Why hasn't Melllvar been banned yet?

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
Today 5:20 AM
-->
I want to see if Pness type correlates with Pness size. Please don't select a poll option if you don't have one or are not a P type (no Js, sorry). Feel free to post though.

As usual, we measure when erect and along the top.

Useful conversation ratios:
1 centimeter = 0.01 meters = 0.3937 inches
1 fathom = 6 feet = 1.8288 m
1 parsec = 3.26 light-years = 31,000,000,000,000 km

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->
Mine's still bigger in some other inertial reference frame.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 3:20 AM
-->
This makes me miss Noddy hardcore. Don't anybody tell him okay?

dark

Bring this savage back home.
Local time
Today 6:20 AM
-->
You forgot to add imaginary numbers to the list, how will some of us ever be able to measure correctly without them?

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You would need a special ruler to measure mine; please no one quip a smaller one. In all honesty, most men are near/average and grossly exaggerate the dimensions of their member. The standard deviation might be about 1.5 inches around a 5.75 inches average erection size.

I highly doubt the correlation would be more than negative or positive .2, but you could give it a try. Also, how would you measure procrastination, laziness, or whatever? That would be hilarious if those things correlated and there was a gene or something underlying both, but, again, that seems doubtful.

Do you just want to know our penis sizes? I mean, I will tell you but that seems weird.

dark

Local time
-->
There is nothing weird about it unless you want it to be weird, if you catch my drift:D.

The SD looks oddly low as you described though. Shouldn't the numbers be higher or is that really the SD?:confused:

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
There is nothing weird about it unless you want it to be weird, if you catch my drift:D.

The SD looks oddly low as you described though. Shouldn't the numbers be higher or is that really the SD?:confused:

Well, the average is pretty much in line with everything I have seen, that is between 5.5 and 6 inches erect - and by seen I mean read somewhere and not like surreptitious peeks in the shower. Masters and Johnson and Kinsey actually did measurements with people, for example. Penises might be growing though, like in a long term historical sense and not in a seeing your roommate naked kind of way.

Yeah the standard deviation could be low. What number do you think would say would include 96% of the population if we put all penises on a bell curve? With the SD of 1.5 and m of 5.75 that would put 2.75 at -2 SD, which is I think aptly tiny, and 8.75 at +2 SD, which is aptly large. Two SD's below should be around the 4th percentile and two SD's above should be around the 96th percentile. 1.5 seemed about right to me, but it was a guess. I am open to suggestions.

Um, no, that would be weird no matter what. The assignment basically mandates an erection between two men for some quasi scientific purpose.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
Innuendo Meter=Critically Low

Sad timez.

dark

Local time
-->
Um, no, that would be weird no matter what. The assignment basically mandates an erection between two men for some quasi scientific purpose.

Maybe, are you considering the man and his "man?" If not then I think it would just be one dude. Or if you like, you could call over another dude. Whatever makes you happy I guess.:D Nothing wrong with another persons preference even if it is different.

But I don't know much about statistics so, if you find that it may be right, I would have to agree or go along since I don't have enough knowledge to argue.

:storks:

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Maybe, are you considering the man and his "man?" If not then I think it would just be one dude. Or if you like, you could call over another dude. Whatever makes you happy I guess.:D Nothing wrong with another persons preference even if it is different.

But I don't know much about statistics so, if you find that it may be right, I would have to agree or go along since I don't have enough knowledge to argue.

:storks:

You don't need to know that much about statistics. Imagine you had one hundred random, disembodied penises, or they could be attached to men I don't care, lined up according to length. Now, what would be the fourth in line and what would be the ninety sixth in line, in inches? The SD might be somewhat larger than I previously indicated, but probably not much. I mean, would the fourth guy in line really be smaller than two inches erect? DesertSmeagle?

There was no option "I refuse to answer in anything but yards," this could be a problem. Maybe I could give you my length limp...at birth. Yes, that might barely fit within the range of your options in inches.

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->
You forgot to add imaginary numbers to the list, how will some of us ever be able to measure correctly without them?

Well technically the imaginary numbers are a subset of the complex numbers, so I shouldn't have totally left out people with imaginary penises. Albeit they only have one option available. Only people with both (cross dressers? post-ops?) will get to experience the full glory of answering in a form of a + bi.

I suppose for certain shapes using curvilinear coordinates might have been more effective, but I didn't think of that at the time, and after all the majority of penises are probably best measured with the standard metric in a 3d Euclidean system. But the lack of options was an oversight on my part.

snafupants said:
Do you just want to know our penis sizes?

Well, it would have been amusing to have made it a public poll, and I considered this, but I was afraid we'd have fewer responses.

snafupants said:
I mean, I will tell you but that seems weird.

Clearly you don't know me very well.

Taniwha

Te Aho
Local time
Today 10:20 PM
-->
Can females have Pnesses too? :)
Mine happens to be quite large.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
Today 11:20 AM
-->
You've completely excluded people who only use relativistic analogous measurements, like: "3 elephants standing on a bus"

Melllvar

Banned
Local time
-->

:eek:

I commend you on being open with your Pness. If more women were in touch with their Pnesses then there would probably be a lot less Judging of male Pnesses. Truly I hope for a world where men and women can come together regardless of Judgment or Pness size.

(is the Innuendo Meter growing yet?)

Cogwulf said:
You've completely excluded people who only use relativistic analogous measurements, like: "3 elephants standing on a bus"

Alternatively they're welcome to write in their own answers in "Holmes units."

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
GIVE US THA METRIC SYSTEM!!!! Fuck your overweight pounds and your puny inches (wether they are used for measuring penises or frontal lobes), it's disgusting. Even your scientists refuse to use them. Perhaps it's time you people finally got your ass out of medieval england and moved along with the rest of human civilization. METRIC METRIC METRIC METRIC METRIC METRIC METRIC
:hoplite_army:

METRIC METRIC METRIC

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
Or join the English and use both metric and imperial interchangeably

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
To confuse the shit out of people.

dark

Local time
-->
Why should you not?

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
(is the Innuendo Meter growing yet?)

Thank you for putting some effort in. It's still not long enough though and nobody has considered the girth of this situation.

After some mind opening experiences I've lengthened and broadened my Pness to incalculable levels.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Thank you for putting some effort in. It's still not long enough though and nobody has considered the girth of this situation.

After some mind opening experiences I've lengthened and broadened my Pness to incalculable levels.

It warms my heart to know that your are diving headlong into this whole issue without restraint. Your length in comments are just as appreciated as their remarkable depth. Your broad thinking has extended me to get up the courage to measure my own swelling effort.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
All this masturbatory talk about Pnesses and no one is being straightforward. It makes it hard to penetrate to the core of the topic in question. What's so difficult about being open?

Now, we're going to have to cut off the non-essentials. The lengthy poll is the nuts and bolts of what we're working with, not the intercourse on Pnesses. If you can't handle that, then I suggest you try somewhere else, you won't fit in here.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

No but you can have a Ji-ness.

My Pness used to be TiNe but I don't use MBTI much anymore.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
All this masturbatory talk about Pnesses and no one is being straightforward. It makes it hard to penetrate to the core of the topic in question. What's so difficult about being open?

Now, we're going to have to cut off the non-essentials. The lengthy poll is the nuts and bolts of what we're working with, not the intercourse on Pnesses. If you can't handle that, then I suggest you try somewhere else, you won't fit in here.

Damn you, that was easily the best one yet.

17pounder

Local time
-->
I wonder if being an INTP has anything to do with this, because 10% of us being in the top 0.1% of size it quite outstanding. Break out the rulers.
You can tell a guy made this thread, because there is no poll for width. :D

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I wonder if being an INTP has anything to do with this, because 10% of us being in the top 0.1% of size it quite outstanding. Break out the rulers.
You can tell a guy made this thread, because there is no poll for width. :D

To offset these unbelievable statistics, I will admit that my penis is between six and nine inches. That isn't revealing too much I hope. It would frankly shock me to find out the length of anyone who has previously posted is nine and a half or higher; although Kantor would have us believe his can only be measured with a yard stick or some industrial method. Honestly, I don't give it much thought, and not one unhappy customer. ;) What can I say, it pays to advertise.

GYX_Kid

randomly floating abyss built of bricks
Local time
-->
6-7"

" could be a symbol of perception units, also looks like the pause icon

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->