• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hi there!

Potion Purple

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:11 AM
-->
Hi! I've tested in 16personalities.com (I've not taken the official test that I've recently realized existed--and recently realized costed money) as a ridiculous amount of things over the course of maybe two years.

First, ISTP (I related to that a little, though I can't remember very well now), then INFP (I related to that a smidgen more, but felt it really didn't describe me), then after bouncing back between ISTP and INFP, I got INTJ and finally INTP, which I relate to a lot more but bounce between them sometimes. I don't really know if I'm INTJ or INTP, but since I like reading at the INTP forums more, I decided to join this one ;).

And regardless, who knows if I'll stay INTJ/P at all? I'm actually only 17 and procrastinating on studying for my midterms (because I've done it for hours-with bits of procrastination in between-and frankly I'm sort of tuckered out).

Random sidenote: The registration questions were really amusing, until I couldn't answer "What does INTP stand for" properly, and found that "Sun" might not have been the correct answer to what the star at the center of the solar system was, and spent a bunch of time copy pasting my passwords to refresh the questions.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:11 AM
-->
Join both sites. They are totally different.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Yesterday 10:11 PM
-->
Welcome friend!

Don't take mbti too seriously, it's interesting and can lend towards understanding/navigating people a bit better, but if you stick your head too far down that rabbit hole you'll realize that the hole is your ass and it's incredibly hard to get one's head unstuck from there :D

Potion Purple

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:11 AM
-->
This one: intjforum.com ?
I've read a bit of the posts there and they really are! I tried joining just now because their verification looked less frustrating, but they have an age limit of probably 18. I didn't feel too inclined to lie about my age at the moment, so I just gave up on it ^^;;

Heh, I certainly won't take it too seriously! It's fun to do when I'm bored though--kind of like horoscopes but less restricted.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 4:11 PM
-->
Well hello there!

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
i liek horoscopez

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 1:11 PM
-->
Join the INTPside... we have cookies.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Join the INTPside... we have cookies.

Yes, but do you have coffee?

eat-drink-smiley-7838.gif

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
The cookies are stale and the coffee has gone cold, I would suggest some ice but we're fresh out. If you can bear these slight discomforts then you'll enjoy your stay. Intp's aren't best known to be on top of the mundane, even if it does involve cookies. So er, welcome I guess.

Local time
Today 5:11 AM
-->
peepee(potion purple)....
now that u joined this forum ure not allowed to ever leave sry

Top Bottom