• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hey

Dutty

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
-->
Hey there, been a visitor on here since I first learned about Carl Jung and the Myers-Briggs test, about 6 months ago. Back then, I tested INTP on numerous online tests but decided to wait a couple months and take the test again to see if anything changed.... nope.

Lately Ive been obsessed with Jung, and the MBTI test, so I ordered a couple books today that will hopefully give me more background on Jung, and the Myers-Briggs test.

wow I hate talking about myself

Barachai

Local time
Today 6:26 AM
-->
hehe, that last comment did sound INTPish. Enjoy, this is a fun place to be, and good for the brain, I think...:o

flow

Audiophile/Insomniac
Local time
Today 4:26 AM
-->
Carl Jung is the man! I wish he had more respect in psychology departments, they seem to mostly overlook his genius.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 11:26 PM
-->
Hey Dutty, welcome to the forum.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 10:26 AM
-->
Lor.....you FAIL at constructive greetings.....

Welcome oh new one...

Might I advise you, take this knife, hold it tightly, don't let it go...
Don't worry, you won't have to use it...probably....

Oh..and theres a laser sight on your shoulder...right there.....yeah...and one on your earlobe....

Oh....and heres my number...give me call if you need insulted...

Ahhh.....

Oh...yes.....

If your phones rings...don't answer it, and never travel in or around Dhallas....

I think I'm done....Oh yes...here have a peice of cake...no don't eat it, it's posioned.....and watch out for everyone put me......

Thanks for the wallet...

Bye!

-RUNS OFF-

Top Bottom