• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Hey there, from Wyoming.

Hey, I am a 15 year old from Wyoming. I have found out that I am an INTP and yeah I feel the description fits me well. I love baseball and believe it or not I'm an INTP with an interest in acting! I hate working in groups, can't stand people who annoy me with easy questions.

I'm generally pretty shy, I talk to my friends and family well but, I'm not a fan of large groups of unfamiliar faces. Well that's me so I'll talk to ya on the boards.

mm1991

Hey!
I just found out I'm an INTP too.

I've done some studying on INTPs and, actually, acting is supposedly a good career for INTPs! Probly because a lot of it you can do on your own.

Good day!

Hmm.........
I thought because INTPs are supposed to be uneasy with large groups of unfamiliar faces acting would be down at the bottom.

mm1991

Well, it can't be right about everything for everyone.

We are suppose to love math and be great mathematicians and yet, I hate math with every fiber of my body. It doesn't help that I'm not good at it either.
Maybe it's just because I'm not interested and I don't find it important.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Hi, welcome.

Claverhouse :phear:

Well, it can't be right about everything for everyone.

We are suppose to love math and be great mathematicians and yet, I hate math with every fiber of my body. It doesn't help that I'm not good at it either.
Maybe it's just because I'm not interested and I don't find it important.

Hmmmmm.........................
Well I am great at math and I hate our Wyoming curriculum. (spelling?)
We have to work in groups for it and I hate getting stuck with all the kids who don't get any of it. I hate having to explain simple concepts.

I also hate my English class for the same reason. Stupid lit. circles, I can do all that work on my own and read and comprehend, I don't get why I can't just work by myself.

mm1991

I'm homeschooled now, because I couldn't stand most of the people at my high school.
I know what you mean, having to explain everything to people in your little forced groups. Except not in math, but everything else, back at my school.
I could do it on my own, I don't need help from other people.

I love english now that I have control over my own curriculum(sp?).
But in school, I'd always get yelled at for reading ahead, or working ahead, on the follow along, or 'fill-in-the-blank' sheets.
If they just let me be, I would have the entire book AND work sheets done in a week or two instead of taking a whole semester.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Welcome, tell us more about Knuckleballers.

Knuckleballers, are usually INTP like. They are unique smart and don't like large crowds. Hoyt Wilhelm used to refuse to talk to the media for that reason.

Top Bottom