• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, including GMAIL, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Hello.

Zanke

Redshirt
Hi guys, I am an INTJ. Just came here to look around and understand your behavior. Hope it's not a problem.

Just so you have this info sooner rather than later, I am an ISTP and not INTP.

[bimgx=500]http://i.imgur.com/WIocWqI.jpg[/bimgx]
If you are going to advertise, at least show the whole logo and not keep people guessing what it is you are advertising.

Serac

Prolific Member
I remember checking out the INTJ forum once. It seemed that almost all of the activity there was in the dating & relationships section. There's some beautifully ironic and heartwarming poetry in that.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Be careful in your observations. It's probably only like 45-50% INTPs here.

Quick, someone check the members profiles and tally!

INTJ forum is not accepting more users
Funny as fuck, they really believe it.
Really?

I got banned on their forum after about a day, not acting any differently than I do here.

Anyway, welcome INTJ human. You'll notice there are not many INTPs here. And not that much MBTI discussion in general. It's evolved/devolved/whatever into more of a haven for us weirdos than for INTPs specifically.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
If you are going to advertise, at least show the whole logo and not keep people guessing what it is you are advertising.
Sorry, is this better?

[bimgx=500]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/you-want-a-coke-motherfucker-polar-bears.jpg[/bimgx]

Really?

I got banned on their forum after about a day, not acting any differently than I do here.

Anyway, welcome INTJ human. You'll notice there are not many INTPs here. And not that much MBTI discussion in general. It's evolved/devolved/whatever into more of a haven for us weirdos than for INTPs specifically.
You called me a weirdo, I think I am going to cry now. So heartwarming.