• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Hello

Irukanji

Part crazy, Part jelly.
Local time
Today, 23:31
(lamest title ever, but that's what you get) :)

Anyway;

Been on this site a few days.

22, male, Aussie(Victoria), meat-eater, from what I can tell I'm an INTP and have been for a few years. About 6 foot tall and wide shoulders. I smoke, I rarely drink, casually use other chemicals(I like the ones which let me think better than when I'm sober).

Listen to almost all music between 1950 and the 2000's, only a few from the 2000's; the quality of music(in general) has been going down steadily.

I have a healthy dose of sarcasm in my day to day dealings with people, if you don't like sarcasm then tough :p My sense of humour is dark but I can change it if that isn't your taste, as long as I can get a laugh at it.

Dislike politics, mainly because I can see all the mistakes they are making and wonder why they keep doing them(probably because they are mostly lawyers in Aus, which is why they can't work together, let alone run a country).

I like poisons and biochem, don't ask why because I couldn't tell you. Maybe just a fascination with how a simple string of inert chemicals can completely ruin a living beings day.

Anything else, just ask.

ProxyAmenRa

Here to bring back the love!
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:31
Welcome to the forum. There are quite of number of Australians that inhabit this fine forum.

Based on your short bio, you should fit in fine. ^_^

Local time
Today, 15:31
I like poisons and biochem, don't ask why because I couldn't tell you. Maybe just a fascination with how a simple string of inert chemicals can completely ruin a living beings day.
I have a similar fascination with viruses. I think a lot of INTPs will share that uncertainty about the cause of their interests. I'll obsess over random topics with no noticeable pattern for how I pick them... Just a thirst for knowledge, I guess.

Anyway, welcome to the forums :)

Top Bottom