• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello World

Breeze

Redshirt
Local time
Today 4:46 AM
-->
Hello everyone,

My actual name is Jack. I'm not an INTP but I would like to get to know the interesting people on this board so to that extent, it's nice to meet you all.

I am currently learning Japanese with a little bit of French on the side. I am also teaching myself the violin though I've only just begun and progress is slow. I also did do karate but I've recently decided to drop it in pursuit of a different martial art (I'm deciding on whether to go with Aikido or Wing Chun).

That's enough about me, I look forward to being your friend =]

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 1:46 PM
-->
Interestingly, that is exactly how I would have described myself 5 years ago. Except guitar instead of violin, and taekwondo instead of karate.

If you haven't discovered this already, you should check it out. May help you in your linguistic pursuits:
http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/

My advice for a different martial art is to go with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Breeze

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Interestingly, that is exactly how I would have described myself 5 years ago. Except guitar instead of violin, and taekwondo instead of karate.

If you haven't discovered this already, you should check it out. May help you in your linguistic pursuits:
http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/

My advice for a different martial art is to go with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Thanks for the link I'm going to check it out right now =]
and my karate was Tang Soo Do and is incredibly similar to Tae Kwon Do so that is rather spooky. :p

Any advice for things I should see coming in my future?

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 11:46 AM
-->
Hello Breeze.

Now I'm curious. What's your MBTI type?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 1:46 PM
-->
Thanks for the link I'm going to check it out right now =]
and my karate was Tang Soo Do and is incredibly similar to Tae Kwon Do so that is rather spooky. :p

Any advice for things I should see coming in my future?

Well, if your journey is identical to mine, then you'll gradually give up all those pursuits, but eventually go back to French. You'll also have a few hard years ahead, but will grow phenomenally and become a better person...

Breeze

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Well, if your journey is identical to mine, then you'll gradually give up all those pursuits, but eventually go back to French. You'll also have a few hard years ahead, but will grow phenomenally and become a better person...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep it in mind for when everything goes wrong. =D

Top Bottom