• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello. I am new, make me feel welcome!

terraxceles

Fufufufu.
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
-->
So um hey everyone. I've been lurking on these forums on and off for a couple of weeks, and you all seem like nice people so I thought I'd join! :)

Anyway, I'm 18. I like music, artsy fartsy cinema and reading. I also like surfing the internet and listening to different people talk about their lives (though not their feelings - too many feeling issues of my own). Some people think I'm too serious, but that's silly - they don't know I make myself laugh all of the time, in my head. :p Um I dislike sports and impractical people. That's about all I guess.

Hope I can stick around!

Bonus: e-cookie for the person who can guess my personality type! (or cake) :cool:

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:31 AM
-->
Probably wrong, but hey, the odds aren't too bad are they? infp?

Anyways, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, you are welcome here - look at my eyes - you are welcome, welcome here, here welcome, welcome, WElcOmeeee.. feeling welcomed yet? say it with me "I feel welcome"

Oh, and I'm an highly impractical person, but I suspect I'm not the only one around here.

In case I forgot. Welcome!!!!!

Edit: I see you like music.... well, I like music too. What a coincidence! Anyone else into this "music" thing? :P

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 5:31 PM
-->
Hi I just came to say Hi

and now I am gone...

5k17

suspective
Local time
Today 7:31 AM
-->
Welcome.
Welcome.
Welcome.
GTFO. :p

In case everyone gets one (1) cake, I go with the flow and say INFP, otherwise I posit you are INTP.

terraxceles

Fufufufu.
Local time
-->
Hello everyone. Thank you for welcoming me here. :)

I see despite my awfully charitable offer nobody managed to conjure up the correct answer. So here, I shall up my offer to TWO e-cookies, cake and a can of apple sidra for reconsideration. I hope that is enough motivation for you now. Alternatively, you will also earn my respect and the satisfaction of bringing happiness to my sex life.

AND GO.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Two cakes?!?! infj?? isfj?? enfp?? any cakes yet?? Maybe I could get one cake if one of these are correct?? Oh, and regarding bringing happiness to your sex life, is that optional? Is it something we would want to do? does it involve cake as well?

terraxceles

Fufufufu.
Local time
-->
^ Ding ding ding! We have a winner! INFJ is right!

Here's your cake, as promised

chocolate-cake.jpg

(I took a bite, I hope you forgive me.)

I'm frequently mistyped as both INFP and INTJ though. Dunno why.

kantor1003

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Damn it! Infj was my first guess before infp, but it seemed too obvious by you disliking impractical people etc.. but who cares, the cake is here! mmmm

s0nystyle

La la la la la!
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
-->
^ Ding ding ding! We have a winner! INFJ is right!

Here's your cake, as promised

chocolate-cake.jpg

(I took a bite, I hope you forgive me.)

I'm frequently mistyped as both INFP and INTJ though. Dunno why.

eeww wtf is that?

anywho welcome :)

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Portal-->
smiley_emoticons_boxen2.gif
<--the internet

Vegard Pompey

Local time
-->
Am I mistaken, or is that Vision Creation Newsun, your avatar?

If it is, you're welcome, if not, well...

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Cake (Fixed)

Computer_Cake_2.jpg

I'm not sure If I can make you feel welcome but I can make you feel uncomfortable.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
-->

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
Today 2:31 AM
-->
So um hey everyone. I've been lurking on these forums on and off for a couple of weeks, and you all seem like nice people so I thought I'd join! :)

Anyway, I'm 18. I like music, artsy fartsy cinema and reading. I also like surfing the internet and listening to different people talk about their lives (though not their feelings - too many feeling issues of my own). Some people think I'm too serious, but that's silly - they don't know I make myself laugh all of the time, in my head. :p Um I dislike sports and impractical people. That's about all I guess.

Hope I can stick around!

Bonus: e-cookie for the person who can guess my personality type! (or cake) :cool:
Seems a lot like me. Minus the cinema. You don't seem quite as serious as me though. :p
Cake (Fixed)

Computer_Cake_2.jpg

I'm not sure If I can make you feel welcome but I can make you feel uncomfortable.
Mmm... tasty tasty cake. With M&M's for the transistors. My day is complete now.

Top Bottom