• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello from an INFJ

Local time
Yesterday 11:00 PM
-->
Hello and nice to meet you INTPf members. Just felt I should introduce my self, since I registered to reply to a thread I stumbled across. I'm interested in MBTI/Enneagram related topics. That is the primary reason I ended up here. Also I've become really good at typology if anyone is interested in discussing it. I'm good at providing reasoning and evidence in regards to mistyping, but sometimes the effort needed to convince others isn't worth it. The merry go round is frustrating :storks:. I am optimistic and pessimistic at the same time, and I prefer it that way.
Anything related to psychology/exploration of the mind is of interest to me. I enjoy fiction and non fiction as well. Hard Logic is sometimes intimidating and scary, but I'm not a complete fool, I just prefer the realm of subjective truth. I hope that makes sense. Nice to meet you all. :p

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 11:00 AM
-->
Welcome UnrequitedMind.

I hope your stay here will not go unrequited.

Local time
-->
I like your Avatar Pyro. I'm an enneagram 9w1, I have done many things to combat my sloth the past few years, but it is something that will always be a part of me. I suppose to much of a good thing is a bad thing, because I enjoy the released pressure of not having to do or achieve anything in the moment.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 9:00 PM
-->
Welcome. May you find interesting discussions.

We like to have a bit of variety, but mind your step, sometimes the corner critters get cranky around here...

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
Today 5:00 AM
-->
Hey, you seem refreshing.

Looking forward to you splashing around contributions at the forum : )

Local time
-->
Thank You for the welcome all. My eye's are failing me time for some rest.

Anktark

of the swarm
Local time
Today 6:00 AM
-->

KISS
Local time
Today 4:00 AM
-->
Hard Logic is sometimes intimidating and scary, but I'm not a complete fool, I just prefer the realm of subjective truth

Make sense to me actually. I find out that objective truth from INTP's discovery is nonsense. Math and logic are different things. How logic is attractive since it doesn't need to be understand to do the work?

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 5:00 AM
-->
welcome UnrequitedMind, you seem funny

but mind your step, sometimes the corner critters get cranky around here...

do regular users get to write passive-aggressive shit like this too?

translation: "i'd like to remind everyone that there are some people whose behavior i dislike... *wink wink* and also watch out OP because [surprise] not everyone will be nice to you! just in case you're unfamiliar with this "world" thing. yeah there done, that was primarily a word of friendly advice. not at all veiled accusation and not at all speaking to OP like (s)he's retarded. yeah. i believe that. no i don't. well it's an excuse. no it's not. well i'm awesome and i'm a moderator. something."

Top Bottom