• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Guess what: another introduction

Rooke

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:59 PM
-->
Did MTBI tests firs time last year. I firstly got INTJ, but I didn't really indentified with the J's description, so I didn't even care much to MTBI then. Some time later I did the 16 personalities test couple more times (although I'm looking forward to do some sort of "official" one) and I got INTP.

E never indentified more with anything els in my entire life. My hobbies are googling about everything and just think for hours without being interrupted. I like solving problems, but I like thinking for thinking sake better. If I'm alone at home, I also think "outloud".

I'm a young adult (20 yo) brazilian engineering student. Being a INTP kid and teenager was fairly easy compared to INTP adulthood.

My grades in college are just terrible. I know I got the potential to be the best, but I waste it all thinking about things I don't NEED TO think about. My default setting is to think anyway, so if I could only control what I think about I'd certainly thrive. I see my mind (and the all INTP's mind) as wrecking ball that need only to be released in the right direction.

I will avoid telling about my goals and my plans for now. Just hope you guys help me master myself.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 11:59 PM
-->
Companheiro de boas-vindas INTP , bom tê-lo a bordo .

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 6:59 AM
-->
Welcome Rooke!

I'm not sure if we can help you master yourself but at least we can tell you how to avoid certain pitfalls.

000x0

Parad0x
Local time
Today 7:59 PM
-->
Cool. Also a Brazilian here.

Hope you find good answers. I had a blast too when checking the similarities within this personality...

Don't bother with the grades, most educational systems are broken. As long you have Dedication and Passion, you will get there eventually.

Welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom