• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Greetings.

core

Redshirt
Hello fellow INTP's,

In my quest for like-minded individuals, joining an INTP forum seems to be the logical step to take.

Hoping to find new ideas, opinions, and knowledge here.

Regards,
Core

Serac

Prolific Member
Hello, good sir/madame.

I trust you have found the right place, and that the motive which induces you to become a member of this community of the Internet is a an excellent one, and, when you become acquainted with its design and the intellectual prowess of its members, I judge it no small probability that you will find it no less appealing. Thus I think it not besides my purpose to welcome you to this community, and I trust that your excellent quest, if not having been advanced to completion, at the very least has become embedded in excellent circumstances.

core

Redshirt
Hello, good sir/madame.

I trust you have found the right place, and that the motive which induces you to become a member of this community of the Internet is a an excellent one, and, when you become acquainted with its design and the intellectual prowess of its members, I judge it no small probability that you will find it no less appealing. Thus I think it not besides my purpose to welcome you to this community, and I trust that your excellent quest, if not having been advanced to completion, at the very least has become embedded in excellent circumstances.
I thank you for your benevolent words, dear Serac. This welcome ensured me that I have come to the right place.

Cogitant

Fiducial Observer
Welcome to this virtual group mind :D

In the words of the awesome Medieval castle-sim strategy game, Stronghold:

[bimgx=450]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/excogitant/stronghold_zps4tnjlcfp.jpg[/bimgx]

Top Bottom