• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Greetings

Cearnach

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:21 AM
-->
Hi there. My name is Francis and I'm and INTP of NT temperament. I found this forum through one of those personality-type test websites. I look forward to soaking in all your intellectual musings, and giving my two cents were I'm confident enough to give it. Though lets be frank, as our relationship is based on some text on a screen, holding back shouldn't be an issue. So, to be frank, I am here to enslave you all. Make it easier on yourself and just prostrate before me, or I shall be forced into selecting a more tasteful yet time-consuming capture process.

The first shall be those who are willing, second those who annoy the majority (who will be dealt with in the utmost glee), and some like minded individuals who may seek to usurp my thrown in the future stages of my campaign. Yes. Bow to me as supreme overlord and be spared my typing finger. My policies are few and simple. Slay the overstater, the refrainer and the non-believer! Deliver a well rounded argument, that is pleasing to read. Haha! Rant away my minions!

The things I do when I'm bored, Bless.

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
Today 2:21 AM
-->
Hi there. My name is Francis and I'm and INTP of NT temperament. I found this forum through one of those personality-type test websites. I look forward to soaking in all your intellectual musings, and giving my two cents were I'm confident enough to give it. Though lets be frank, as our relationship is based on some text on a screen, holding back shouldn't be an issue. So, to be frank, I am here to enslave you all. Make it easier on yourself and just prostrate before me, or I shall be forced into selecting a more tasteful yet time-consuming capture process.

The first shall be those who are willing, second those who annoy the majority (who will be dealt with in the utmost glee), and some like minded individuals who may seek to usurp my thrown in the future stages of my campaign. Yes. Bow to me as supreme overlord and be spared my typing finger. My policies are few and simple. Slay the overstater, the refrainer and the non-believer! Deliver a well rounded argument, that is pleasing to read. Haha! Rant away my minions!

Salutations. I look forward to becoming your intellectual opponent. I envision the future, knowing that with every keystroke, some well-rounded argument will be waiting to be overcome. That said, I will prevail. Oh, and welcome to the INTP forum. =)

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
Yesterday 11:21 PM
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena

Welcome! Yeah, we definitely need a debate subforum. I shall never be enslaved on bended knee. I am a free individual and will continue to be in my current state. I just need to see if I can have that belief enforced...

Anyway, we definitely need more people to keep this forum going. Thanks for contributing!

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
-->
I personally try to check the forum at least every two days, but replies tend to be rare... like a light in the darkness.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 7:21 PM
-->

Bless indeed dear Cearnach! What an endearing introduction. :D

Vrecknidj

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I personally try to check the forum at least every two days, but replies tend to be rare... like a light in the darkness.
We're still a little light on content. Many of the other forums I participate in regularly have a lot more to chatter about. And, I'm sure, quite a few of those folks happen to be INTPs, but we're talking about specific interests rather than that we're INTPs.

I'm sure, with time, this place will open up to more chatter.

Dave

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
-->
Thats what I'm hoping too...

Top Bottom