• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Graphology - Character Analysis

Joepage

Redshirt
Local time
Today 4:55 AM
-->
Hello, please read the attached.

img001.jpg

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me, I want an honest answer as possible, even if brutal it may be.

Thankyou all

Local time
-->
I'm no expert, though I found it legible (just try to read mine. I dare you :D).

I can infer based on the leftward slant that you learned to write (childhood) in an environment where authority wasn't abused for tradition's sake and that given the predictability and reliability (<-not necessarily neatness, mind you) of the characters, you have some amount of organization that you use to anchor your thoughts while writing. You're an INTP (obviously this is intpf, but not all here actually are INTP). From there I can infer personality attributes like any ol' street psychic.

Upper middle class, if I had to guess.

You also likely collect something/s.

Joepage

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hi, thankyou for the reply. After quite a number of replies I will give everyone a little insight to my life. I could have made the writing a little neater by removing the mistakes, but I dont know if this would make it less legitimate, but I'm no expert.

Trebuchet

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:55 PM
-->
How hard do you press the pen on the paper? How old are you? Is English your first (or one of your first) languages? How close did you get to the edge of the paper? What size paper did you use?

I'll give it a try but these things also matter so I figured I'd as those first rather than guessing.

Joepage

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hi, I suppose the thread did die a little quicker than I first thought. English is my only language, I am 20 years old and male. The piece of paper that I written on is A4, I would say that there is about 10mm gap distance between the writing and the edge of the paper, unfortunately copier cut this off. I press on hard enough to mark the paper I'm writing on and the paper underneath very lightly, but not the one below that. I would say the pressures pretty light.

I'll give it a bit longer. I have managed to get in contact with a graphologist, and I have written a letter to them asking for a character analysis report, I should get it back in a week or two, be interesting to see the results. If anyone wants me to write a bit more, neater or a more clear copy, just ask me.

Thanks all.

Trebuchet

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Well, your writing is pretty unusual, so it might take me a while. I'll probably PM it. How did you get interested in graphology, anyway?

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 12:55 PM
-->
Leftward slant - past focus. In fact, it is quite extreme, to the point where I think there might be some incident that occurred during childhood which has caused you to feel repressed (assuming the slant is not deliberate).
Neutral slant - neither optimistic nor pessimistic.
Margins - generally straight but narrowing in the initial part. You start off generous but this lasts for only a very short time before you start to notice budget constraints.
Lower loops crossing - not sexually unfulfilled (also, they are quite long, indicating a certain amount of focus in this area). However, there are kinks (sharp). There may be some issues with your sex life, or perhaps it is unconventional in some way.
I - unpretentious.
Open tops - unable to keep secrets
Circular right O-loops - deceit. This does not necessarily mean that you are a liar but it could mean that you are not that open to other people.
Joined I dots - creative
Knotted Ts - possibly stubborn (common trait among INTPs)
Garland-type writing - amiable.
All zones moderate - Moderately ambitious.

Overall - I sense that you are a creative personality and a generally nice and straightforward person (at least underneath); however, certain incidents may have caused you to feel repressed and resultantly, you may have developed certain behaviours which are of dubious benefit as coping mechanisms. You may wish to have a sense of closure and resolve those issues which you have faced in life.

Of course, I may be completely wrong, but this is not the first piece of handwriting I've looked at on this forum so you can ask the others what they thought of my analysis.

Joepage

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I started to look into graphology a while back because I found it an intriguing subject but I wasnt quite sure whether to believe it or not. Looking through past documents that I had written, I realised that my writing had changed greatly as with my life and emotions, so I tried to improve it but to avail. I did a lot more reading and found the subject very legible. I'm really trying to find out if what I think of myself is true, so I thought this would be a great place to start, plus everyone who see's my writing finds it unusual.

Thankyou Walfin for your detailed reply, I find the results very interesting indeed. I will let you know in due time how accurate your report is.

gringobeats

Redshirt
Local time
-->

View attachment 2012

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help me, I want an honest answer as possible, even if brutal it may be.

Thankyou all

You're the type to kiss and tell. Your lowercase a's are open. You seem to be the type who is attention seeking because you are co-dependent due to some of your letters running into one another more than once, like the hug that doesn't end ever. Your lowercase d is open at the top and you exhibit letters that can look like other letters, meaning your morals are malleable under the right circumstances and you have a tendency to twist the truth. You're very comfortable with putting yourself on display in order to catch someone's eye. Maybe they will take care of you and keep you like a pet? I get the idea you set yourself up like a spread of food in a room full of hungry people, often confusing over-eagerness for genuine care because you look for love in the wrong places.

You're very comfortable with your sexuality. And that's all I have for now. I'd like to have a better chance at examining your handwriting once on a compy and not from a tiny droid screen.

AnnaC

Local time
Today 12:55 AM
-->
I've never heard of graphology before, but it sounds intriguing. I wonder about its accuracy. Would anyone be willing to analyze mine?

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
INFJ

3urv64.jpg

gringobeats

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I've never heard of graphology before, but it sounds intriguing. I wonder about its accuracy. Would anyone be willing to analyze mine?
Not sure if I'm any good, but I wouldn't mind taking a look.

gringobeats

Redshirt
Local time
-->

View attachment 2012

Thankyou all
Okay, so I'm looking at your writing while at a compy. You have a tendency to hold on to the past and worry about the future. There are no indexes and your writing just spreads out. Then again, it could be because the paper wasn't scanned fully, so that's open ended. I see some slashed dots for the lowercase eyes, the darkened scribble for the word "has" in "has replied," which indicate frustration.

I also see a concentration of random x's made throughout the words. It usually points to thoughts of death. In this case, you seem like you're a boiler that's ready to blow. I want to say you are suicidal due to not being integrated with your peers, family, whoever. I maintain that your morals are open ended and you have the tendency to talk a lot and twist the truth. You arrange and display yourself in such a way, hoping to find some acceptance for whoever will have you.

Your past plays a big theme in your life. It oftens seems you are beating yourself up over the past. Anger issues, strong issues of acceptance by others, low self esteem, suicidal or thoughts of death to to others. A big pressure to look put together for other people. It tends to also be an Aquarius thing, if you're into astrology.

Joepage

Redshirt
Local time
-->
OK, then I suppose its been long enough, should be a couple of days now until I get my analysis.

@ Walfin - I would say your analysis is very accurate. I do have a tendancy to focus on my past and unfortunately dwell on parts of it a lot, causing me to feel repressed. I have little interest in love or sex, so yes I find in unconventional, I believe myself to be Asexual but this could be due to the way I feel. I find it difficult to keep a secret, although I can if it may cause distress to others. I'm not very open to anyone, there has only been two people in my life that I have ever opened some of my secrets to. I am pretty stuborn, and dont like to be proved wrong. I'm very created, always designing and inventing things, constantly.

@Gringobeats - Your second analysis is also very accurate. I do hold on to the past and worry about the future due to the way I am, which I find very fustrating. I am trying to find acceptance socially,I want to love, but dont think I can. I do not integrate with anyone, exception of an old friend, I find it impossible. Thoughts of death? Very true, but I don't want to really talk about that kind of thing.

I will let everyone know of my analysis, will be interesting because they have a better copy of my hand writing, Thankyou all for taking interest in this post

gringobeats

Redshirt
Local time
-->
OK, then I suppose its been long enough, should be a couple of days now until I get my analysis.

@ Walfin - I would say your analysis is very accurate. I do have a tendancy to focus on my past and unfortunately dwell on parts of it a lot, causing me to feel repressed. I have little interest in love or sex, so yes I find in unconventional, I believe myself to be Asexual but this could be due to the way I feel. I find it difficult to keep a secret, although I can if it may cause distress to others. I'm not very open to anyone, there has only been two people in my life that I have ever opened some of my secrets to. I am pretty stuborn, and dont like to be proved wrong. I'm very created, always designing and inventing things, constantly.

@Gringobeats - Your second analysis is also very accurate. I do hold on to the past and worry about the future due to the way I am, which I find very fustrating. I am trying to find acceptance socially,I want to love, but dont think I can. I do not integrate with anyone, exception of an old friend, I find it impossible. Thoughts of death? Very true, but I don't want to really talk about that kind of thing.

I will let everyone know of my analysis, will be interesting because they have a better copy of my hand writing, Thankyou all for taking interest in this post
Hey, no problem. Talk to someone when you start to feel down or keep a blog. The worst course of action to take is to bottle everything inside.

You reawakened my interest in graphology, so thanks for that.

Top Bottom