• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Members - Audial Impressions

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 7:54 PM
-->
Disclaimer: The following are presented in no particular order, nor are members matched with songs for any consistent reason. Conspicuous omission implies I didn't come across a song that captured 'you' as fast as I did others. Some of these songs have been posted on this forum by myself or others. I bear no responsibility for feelings hurt nor any damage caused by incompatible musical (in)sensibilities.

Without further ado:

Cognisant:

Cognisant 2: (In light of the radish I now know to be growing out of his face, and some of his more recent emotional escapades)

RedBaron:

Architect:

AnimeKitty:

TheHabitatDoctor:

Cheese:

SpaceYeti:

I might do more later.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
-->
Oh no, nooo, no-no-no-no-no! I loathe that song, I consider to be the epitome of everything that's wrong with this country, whenever I see someone else enjoying it I remind them it was written about kids with autism, not self entitled dole bludgers or whiny office workers.

Yeah I complain sometimes, we all do, but I can laugh at myself and I'm well aware that on a global scale I'm living the easy life off the misery of others, but not for a second would I say it's my right, if a refugee came here and took my job I'd say good on him, shortly before I cave his head in with a lead pipe, because it's not his right either.

The first song I like :D

Edit: Animekitty's song, spot on.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 7:54 PM
-->
Oh no, nooo, no-no-no-no-no! I loathe that song, I consider to be the epitome of everything that's wrong with this country, whenever I see someone else enjoying it I remind them it was written about kids with autism, not self entitled dole bludgers or whiny office workers.

Yeah I complain sometimes, we all do, but I can laugh at myself and I'm well aware that on a global scale I'm living the easy life off the misery of others, but not for a second would I say it's my right, if a refugee came here and took my job I'd say good on him, shortly before I cave his head in with a lead pipe, because it's not his right either.

The first song I like :D

Edit: Animekitty's song, spot on.

Hahaha yeah that was a low blow, I was feeling cheeky =D

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:24 PM
-->

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 10:24 AM
-->

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:24 AM
-->

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 3:24 AM
-->

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 7:24 PM
-->
I found Rook:

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 12:24 PM
-->
>.< @Glaerhaidh brilliant, scary how well it meshes with twostep's lightbulb matriarch. inspires me to be more peaceful of mind, sorta like being on a steamboat in a bayou with cocktail in hand.

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
Today 6:24 AM
-->
* o

Top Bottom