• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #2

The Gopher

President
Local time
Tomorrow 6:12 AM
-->
At this point I'm not taking my vote off, you clearly want to die and if one more vote will end this madness I'm down.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 4:12 PM
-->
here are the vote counts:

1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0,
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado - 5, Sinny, PmjPmj, Rook, Reluctantly, The Gopher.
6. Jennywocky -0
7. Ika Bronto (The Shadow Cart) - 0
8. Sinny 91 - 2, ika, zerkalo
9. The Gopher - 2, redbaron, Urakro
10. Rook Blarraun Cheeseumpuffs - 0
12. zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

Not voting: 2 Jennywocky, Hadoblado

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 5:42 AM
-->
Ah I counted Reluctantly twice because she reposted? Probably QT editing.

Good thing I didn't rage out.

Gopher, you're not being honest. You know specifically that I want to die by suicide so that we can lynch you now. I do not want to be lynched.

Take your vote off me. There is no way you think that I want your vote on me or that you can sell me wanting your vote on me.

End this madness? lol. Fuck you.

Neither me nor Gopher want this lynch happening prematurely if we're town. Why is he trying to lynch me sooner rather than later? He's stated he doesn't want to lynch early, and yet he's voting me? This is inconsistent.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Oh if he flips role blocker then save doctor should save Reluctantly and just follow the cop.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 5:42 AM
-->
Vph6dgr.png

GGWP

Could I please grab the obs QT?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
So Reluctantly, RB, Urakro, Jenny, Rook, Zerkalo:

Do you agree to lynch gopher day two (today), in exchange for my death? I need it signed in blood. No backing out.

Still have to read rest of thread, but my initial thoughts:

It does make sense because if you die via modkill and show up as town, we lynch Gopher (mafia) and then we lynch Sinny (mafia) Day 3. 2 mafia dead by Day 3 is great for Town.

However way this is playing out, it looks like it'll take until Day 4 to lynch my top two scum reads otherwise, because today is looking like Hado. If you flip green, the Town will lynch Sinny or Gopher. Then when one of them flips red, they'll lynch the other one Day 4.

Plus some people are not even reading Sinny as scum, so Gopher is certainly going to turn this into RB vs. Sinny (unless they NK me), so I'm not even assured that they'll even lynch Sinny. It's why earlier I pressed Gopher that I'll lynch Hado if Gopher will then lynch Sinny (but he won't, he's going to "reconsider"). And of course he's going to reconsider, because he knows that if she flips red it implicates him too, so he's reluctant - because it proves that my case of Gopher-Sinny collusion isn't just bullshit.

~

My only other thought is this: why just lynch Sinny today. If she flips red, we lynch Gopher right after.

But then it leaves one other issue: even if Sinny flips red, half the Town will interpret it as implicating Gopher, the other half Hado. We're going to have Round 2 of the Gopher vs. Hado shitfight. So we're just back at square 1.

~

Also even though I read you as town Hado, this does reek of manipulation. But I understand, because if you're Town you don't have anything to lose by doing this, whereas scum Hado does.

I mean, regardless of whether you did it or not I've had Gopher in my top2 scum-reads, so it makes no difference to me - I've been trying to get both him and Sinny lynched regardless so it doesn't change what I'm doing anyway, it just means that I'm getting them both lynched Day 3 instead of Day 4.

Which also means I stand less chance of being NK'd in the meantime. Plus if Sinny really is mafia then she'd be absolutely stupid to NK me next - because how fucking obvious would it be that she's mafia then?

It's why I've made such a big deal out of Sinny, because if I get NK'd then everyone knows exactly who the fuck I was after. Some people are reading her as Town, but I'm not buying it.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Oh, you did it while I was in the middle of making my post. Pretty sure vote is already on Gopher, but:

Vote Gopher

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 3:12 PM
-->
Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado - 6, PmjPmj, Reluctantly, Rook, The Gopher, Sinny91, Jennywocky
6. Jennywocky -0
8. Sinny 91 - 2, ika, zerkalo
9. The Gopher - 2, redbaron, Urakro
11. Happy
12. zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

Not voting: 1, Hadoblado,

Hadoblado HAS BEEN LYNCHED! HE WAS:

VANILLA TOWNIE.

Night Ends In: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...9&msg=Forum+Mafia+Night+2+Ending&font=cursive

VOTE HADO

Vote Gopher

Vote: Rook

Unvote

Vote: Ika

VOTE Hado

UNVOTE Hado
VOTE Reluctantly

vote sinny

UNOVTE Reluctantly
VOTE Hado

[Vote Gopher]

Vote: The Gopher

Vote: Hadoblado

Unvote Gopher

Vote Hadoblado

unvote Hado

Vote Gopher

Vote Gopher

vote Hado

Unvote Gopher

Vote Hado

vote Hado

ATTENTION:

Hadoblado has been banned from 1 game that I will host for posting an image if his QT in the game thread.

DO NOT POST!!!

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado -0
6. Jennywocky -0
8. Sinny 91 - 0
9. The Gopher - 0
11. Happy
12. zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

Rook HAS BEEN KILLED! HE WAS:

VANILLA TOWNIE

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day Ends In: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...159&msg=Forum+Mafia+Day+3+Ending&font=cursive

Special Note:

Days are now 48 hours.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
YOU MAY POST!!!

Urakro

~
Local time
Today 9:12 PM
-->
Ha, cool.

So whoever the mafia is wants the town to go after me. Interesting.....

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
We should have done what RB said in twilight but by then it was too late.

I'm convinced RB is town now. Even if he is mafia he deserves the win. With Hado flipping town I'm also convinced Sinny must be mafia since we can't possibly all be town. (RB, Hado, I and Sinny)

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Special Note:

Spacelog is replacing zerkalo

Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
6. Jennywocky -0
8. Sinny 91 - 0
9. The Gopher - 0
11. Happy
12. Spacelog zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Special Note:

Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
6. Jennywocky -0
8. Sinny 91 - 0
9. The Gopher - 0
11. Happy
12. Spacelog zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

EBWOP

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Special Note:

Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 0
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado
6. Jennywocky -0
8. Sinny 91 - 0
9. The Gopher - 0
10. Rook Blarraun Cheeseumpuffs
11. Happy
12. Spacelog zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

EBWOP >.<

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 10:12 AM
-->
reluctantly if youre cop then im sorry but you've been a very shitty cop

I agree.

////INTPforum Chief of Police MEMO///
Reluctantly has been suspended for an indefinite amount of time, pending investigation of aiding and abetting Nazi mafia. Any questions can be directed to my secretary. When we know more you will be the first to know what we know. My thoughts and prayers go out to the innocents involved in this massacre. We will do everything in our power to catch these wrong-doings and put them to justice.

//// END MEMO ////

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
Anyways, it's not lynch or lose. If I get voted, I'm okay with that. I'm really confident, sooner or later, things are going to click in, and people are going to get it.

And with that, good day.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
I can only lol at the idea that Gopher is also Town and that Hado and Gopher have been creating all this the whole time with no mafia input.

LOL

I'm so focking bad at this game....

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
Doesn't matter. I used random.org to choose for me and it was Rook lol, believe it or not.

eh, I guess I'll check anyway.

LOL N/A

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 4:12 PM
-->
Going to bed, it's almost 1am here.

But Shadowvote Gopher.

I need sleep, group needs to talk, I'll be back after I get up.
And unless some new startling pieces of information come to light, that's going red.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
(added post night)

Also you aren't that bad at the game. Generally I only work things out day 3-4, which is part of the reason I'm so bad. I don't get Nk'd until then which means I'm actually a pretty bad player who only works things out when they become glaringly obvious.

I held off a little because every minute mafia didn’t know this I could get some information. At this point I’m just going to post it and avoid the hassle of watching the thread like a hawk since at 5 votes to lynch it’s not worth the risk. (/end post night)

Okay I admit I am a retard and so is Hado and it can work out because.

I’m the doctor

I considered going for a Sinny lynch today and holding off on the claim however I’m not going to risk dying randomly when I'm asleep or straight away after the lynch like Hado last game and my life is going to get busier anyway after the next day cycle ends/I inevitably get killed at night by mafia.

This is my role quoted from the OP to remind people exactly what it means. (Not the QT link because that would be a modkill)

Welcome [Player X], you are Town Doctor.

Each night you may write me the name of the player to Protect in this QT. You will not be notified if you have successfully saved your target. I will take the last NA given.

Night actions must be submitted by one hour before Day Phase.
You win when all mafia have been eliminated and there is at least one Town person left in the game.

Please confirm that you know your role in this QT.

Night one I saved reluctantly. My reasoning is bellow.

I’ll save Reluctantly. She's the most universal town who also might be cop and she switched of the Happy train hence people might think she's more accurate in reads, it's just instinct for the now no longer coin flip. (idiot idiot idiot (referring to hado who at this stage potentially messed up my save with his silly role talk in twilight)) Also if Uroki is the Nk that gives a lot of information away.
Evidence to support this.

If you read me talking about why the Nk went down the way it did with reluctantly being saved you’ll notice I avoid mentioning doctor and just parrot Reluctantly when talking to Hado. Trying to avoid being seen.

Also I mention being totally baffled by the Nk but hey so was most people.
Sure it’s not as much as I normally would do with breadcrumbs but I didn’t want to make myself obvious and you can’t really breadcrumb a save that doesn’t connect.

Second night I saved RB. (Counting on them assuming I would save reluctantly) The goal is to make the save and have Reluctantly, I, RB all confirmed town. It’s a safe save but at this point I don’t want RB dying and am pretty sure they’ll just RB reluctantly.

Initial plan that changed because I felt it was too obvious I was the doctor.

Okay here's the plan for the doctor save night two. (I always like making these plans early because it sets up how I play and reminds me what I was thinking) Tell “Doctor” in Twilight that he should save either Reluctantly or I (if hado flips scum) because it'll wifom the scum into not killing the two confirmed town. Tell him if Hado flips town to save Reluctantly and top town read Blah blah blah. If Hado flips town save Rb. If hado flips scum save someone who is innocuous enough. (work out who later) Also in that scenario I don’t think I’m being Nk’d they’d just convince town I’m scum.

If hado is town and my save on RB works then we'll have RB, Reluctantly and I as confirmed town and at that point we should be able to win the game. If hado is scum and I manage to save another town (prolly rook?) same thing. If I don't save anybody well at least I and reluctantly will be confirmed as I inevitably claim to not die.

Anyway that’s what I was going to post but I figured either way it’d be too obvious I’m doctor so decided with just the simple if Role blocker dies follow cop strat.

Alternate plan don’t say much twilight. Just save RB If Hado town. Save Rook if Hado scum.

Also I pretty much thought Hado was town right at the end. But I figured I wasn’t sure and it was more worth staying alive and claiming a day later than dying instantly to a night kill meaning the cop dies day three nk. This way we have two confirmed blue roles day three and my strongest town read saved potentially. Reluctantly is confirmed town and I’m hoping mafia doesn’t kill her so my second highest is RB since hado flipped town. This is why association cases (before flip) are bad people. Not that I can lecture anyone...

How RB came in with the best idea at the end but at that point I think Hado was too committed with his modkill and Jenny already cast the last vote.

Also the MOST IMPORTANT REASON I pushed for an early lynch was because... If hado was town and turned it around via a modkill he would have effectively killed himself, killed the doctor, then killed the cop (since no doctor to protect) in a span of 24 hours. Now I may have royally messed up on an assumption with the case on Hado but I was not letting that happen.

Also explains why I may have seemed cloudy and why I did the thing with creating conflict initially. (Didn’t want to get Nk’d)

Also explains why I didn’t care at all about the possibility of being lynched today since I knew I could just claim.

Also I just realised I need to now go buy clothes in a bathrobe and learnt a lesson in making bets.

Thoughts.

At this point obvious mafia is Sinny. Hado flips green and I’m town. With Rb highly likely town this basically means Sinny is red because it’s impossible for us all to be green right? All she’s done is protest about not being scum and frankly not much else. Now I know that’s not a case but she’s also been in the perfect zone for mafia hiding. I’ll let RB make the case though he’s been on her more than me. I don’t think she called anyone out on being mafia all of the second day and flip flopped the vote on Hado to me. My top town read Reluctantly obviously Myself and RB. If RB is mafia at this point he deserves the win.

I’m also going to be much more relaxed today because (unless mafia try a counter claim and please by all means go ahead and out yourselves) I won’t need to defend myself so I’ll just sit back and hunt for scum more passively (although that’ll probably end up meaning I still post the most but hey I’ll be able to do normal things and leave the computer now) without clogging up the thread.

That said do not vote for anyone at this point unless you are absolutely sure. Majority is quite low now.

(added after the nk)

I WAS SO CLOSE. Both in assuming Hado was town start of day two before things went sideways and secondly with the Rook save. I obviously just needed to play that one level above wifom and save rook and one level lower with Hado. They probably wanted RB to push the lynch on me. I don't get the save + two more confirmed town because of that which is annoying.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
You know the site moderators can check whether you edit a post, right Gopher?

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
You know the site moderators can check whether you edit a post, right Gopher?

EBWOP

Actually, I want to take that one back. Scratch that, the inconsistency I found has been proven false.

Okay, gopher, I might believe you.

[Unvote Gopher]

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Yeah I made the post in word, then edited it in word after the night. Then posted it without editing.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
well, I've got nothing at all. I can't read shit. Just gut now and three assumptions,

UP TO THIS POINT ONLY (because obviously anyone can emulate after-the-fact)
1. Town players find it hard to die; it's probably frustrating and they need to exhaust all possible dialogue before getting lynched.
*So Gopher is out imo.
2. Town players will heavily read into things because that's all they have to go on and mafia can just sit back and let them devour each other without having to add anything to it.
*So Pmj and Gopher is out
3. Town players get frustrated when targeted; mafia are probably a lot less likely to do this.
*So Zerk/Spacelogger?(lol) is out

My gut also says Jenny is Town for reasons that are hard to articulate. But she seems way too forward, similar to Pmj as well. So if they are mafia, they probably deserve to win the game I guess,

That leaves,
4. Redbaron
7. Ika
8. Sinny 91
13. Urakro

But I'm not going to try and convince anyone. This is just my position. I've got nothing else.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
Reluctantly, I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Plus what you've said about town reading into things, I find myself doing too, and it's annoying as hell. So far, I've been a really shitty town as I have just pretty much outed the doctor and the cop.

I might seem suspicious (for sure), but please guys, don't make this mafia day full of my confessions. I only have so much I can take of that.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
At least the mafia probably wasn't expecting this turn of events.

Unvote Sinny

Shadow vote Sinny

While Sinny is the only possible read I have any faith in at this point. We also don't want the day ending early and the reason I did vote that early (this time) is because I wanted to see how the people were feeling and wondered if I could get away with claiming tomorrow.

With Uroko (sorry I keep doing this to your name) Jenny and Reluctantly looking like they were going to vote me and no doubt Sinny as well I decided against it.

The potential stress of having to check the thread constantly to be able to claim today got the better of me.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Tbh I actually see no reason to believe Gopher is not doctor. If he wasn't role-claiming I'd be all over him right now because I pressed him to vote Sinny on Day 2, and I predicted that if it came to Day 3, that whether he's mafia or not he'll vote Sinny for self-preservation.

Vote Sinny

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Well with this revelation. Who do you think the other mafia are now?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I need to dig through the thread a bit as I was pretty much set on voting Sinny Day3 and Gopher Day4, but obviously now I'm not voting you. Got my mum coming over for her birthday in 45 minutes, so I'll post later tonight if I run out of time to make reads - like 7-8 hours or so from now.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Yeah that's fair. It's probably time to re-think everything and come in fresh.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
-->
At least the mafia probably wasn't expecting this turn of events.
With Uroko (sorry I keep doing this to your name) Jenny and Reluctantly looking like they were going to vote me and no doubt Sinny as well I decided against it.

Damn, sorta wish you hadn't outed yourself. I know I said I would vote you and I was thinking I would, but when Hado flipped Green, my ego was crushed. I started thinking about it all from a mafia perspective and I realized how weird it would be for a mafia to draw so much attention to one person and tie themselves to whether or not that person flipped. It didn't make sense, you would have made yourself a target. You would have had to defend yourself to keep the vote off you in round 2 and that is probably a sketchy thing to have to do from a mafia perspective, for you or Hado. Plus nothing about you or Hado going out the way you guys did in that round made any sense; you both were fighting down to the end. A mafia would have a harder time being so adamant about everything. Plus I feel like psychologically it makes a lot more sense that you guys would have it out for each other. Outing as the doc makes that pretty clear to me now.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Actually just one thing to note if we get lucky and hit the Rb'ker then either a potential save or a cop read comes in. Basically ensuring my death but we get a cop read.

If not then they can either kill or RB either I or Reluctantly. At first I thought it would always be me but they could just Rb me. Anyway going off to think about the game again. We should have a pattern by now I just need to see it.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Yeah but, I don't know who's town or mafia. Mafia could always just decide to vote with the town who did think I was scum and kill me in an instant, trying to argue that point and always be here to stop a lynch would be too much unless I was paid full time to play this game. :D

Top Bottom