• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #2

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 4:05 PM
-->
unvote Hado

Oh and I'll put this vote back on when I wake up. Just so nothing crazy goes down while I'm asleep.

Shadow vote Hado

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 5:05 AM
-->
@Hado

I'm confident on Sinny. I'm confident on Gopher. It's not so much a Day 1 association case as it is two independent cases (I didn't involve Sinny in my Day 1 case on Gopher) that happen to also make sense when associated.

As far as I'm concerned that's the nail in the coffin, not what breaks it apart. You can ISO on Sinny and find scumminess in the way she trailed on people and her voting patterns, and I was already suspicious of Gopher on Day 1. I checked out to see who/where Sinny was taking cues from, and yeah, it was Gopher.

So take it as two separate cases if you want: Gopher being consistently unreadable despite having so much activity, plus the other stuff I've already outlined. Whicch no, is not a weak case - that's literally the ideal scum playstyle. They play between the lines, treading that place of doing town things without ever really helping Town. Scum Gopher wouldn't show up red, he'd show up null.

Then Sinny's scummy game, riding on the coattails of other people, changing her stance depending on whose coattails are the most comfortable at any given time - but ultimately keeps settling on Gopher's.

Just got home, looks like I have a couple of pages to get through... But this. Just look at this. Utter crap, bullshit. Spinning a yarn.

He's been going on about me a Gopher being a tag team for a while now.. Why?

I can you without a doubt that I am Town, and there's no way in hell that what I have been doing is in anyway shape of form in collusion with the G.

My voting patterns are suspicious? My voting pattern consists of two names. Bronto and Happy.

What pattern is there to see? Bar the one I provided the narrative for, which is that I wanted to pressure Bronto, and pressure Happy. Neither Happy OR town came to speak in Happy's defense, so he got the boot.

I don't know what all this fuss is about... But it sounds purposefully concocted to me. Hence why Baron and Goph are under my suspicion for being two of my top three dissenters. Hado makes up the other. I know this is scum plot to help bring me down, the only question I have is: which of you are really innocent??

Baron Buddying Hado and Bussing Gopher at the same time?!

If you don't think that's scummy, then I don't know how I'm supposed to help the blind lead the blind.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
***I can tell you, without a doubt...

Sheesh, I should really learn to read things before I post em.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:35 PM
-->
But that doesn't actually make sense.

If I'm scum, and I RB reluctantly because I think the medic will stop her. Why do I then reveal myself by overtly calling her cop? That makes no sense.

Why would *I*, presumably the most experienced mafia player, risk myself, to check a cop in front of everyone. That would be fucking retarded. It's not worth my life to check.

If I were scum, in the above scenario, I'd talk someone else up. Probably myself or a confirmed townie, so that the medic was pulled off protecting Reluctantly. Then NK her. Actually, no. That would be a decent course of action, but I'd play safer than that. I'd just keep her roll blocked, then push a mislynch on her. That'd be easy, since she'd have been rollblocked so wouldn't have any reads with which to defend herself with cop claim.

This doesn't make sense, and Gopher knows it. He's too good to buy this if he were town.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I know this is scum plot to help bring me down, the only question I have is: which of you are really innocent??

Baron Buddying Hado and Bussing Gopher at the same time?!

If you don't think that's scummy, then I don't know how I'm supposed to help the blind lead the blind.

I'm sorry Sinny but you can't play yourself under pressure. This is so obviously farcical. You did well day one in my eyes, but man...

ika

Local time
-->
[/COLOR]
I want to remind everyone that Ika is lurking to a great extent. I did hear tell of this being their playstyle,
a claim refuted by Ika iirc, but a solid contribution from them at this moment may allay my suspicions.

As a professional player, Ika's judgments on Gopher/Hado/Redbaron would be appreciated.

I have been extremely busy for the past few days and have not had time to dedicate to this game (im being kicked out of my house)

that being said, do not take my reads as godsend. I may have played for 4 years, but that does not make me a good player. In fact i think im average at best.

if someone can summarize everything i need to catch up on i will do so otherwise im just gonna ctl+f my name on here.

i did notice the cop claim and i need to reread that.

being a good player is not defined by how long you have played. it is defined by how accurate you can be as town and how convincing you can be to get people to follow as twon. as scum its a matter of appearing town and convincing people to get a myslynch for you

ika

Local time
-->
i also have work in 2 hrs so i will be gone

ika

Local time
-->
OH quick thing, im not very good with reason cus i use more guts than anything else

That being said, off the little i read i have null-scum on baron, gohpher i need to reread and hado is null leaing scum for trying to use my weak town read as a reason to not be scum

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm sorry Sinny but you can't play yourself under pressure. This is so obviously farcical. You did well day one in my eyes, but man...

And just what is obviously farcical about it??

Do you hold any credence in barons claim's that I am somehow teamed with Gopher??

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:05 AM
-->
Players
1. PmjPmj - 0
2. Reluctantly - 1, Reluctantly
3.Helvete
4. Breadbaron -0
5. hadototheMtotheothertothemotherfuckingblado -2, PmjPmj, Rook
6. Jennywocky -0
7. Ika Bronto (The Shadow Cart) - 0
8. Sinny 91 - 2, ika, zerkalo
9. The Gopher - 1, redbaron
10. Rook Blarraun Cheeseumpuffs - 0
11. Happy
12. zerkalo - 0
13. Urakro - 0

Not voting: 5, Jennywocky, Sinny91, Urakro, Hadoblado, Gopher

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Day Ends In: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...159&msg=Forum+Mafia+Day+2+Ending&font=cursive

VOTE HADO

Vote Gopher

Unvote

Vote: Ika

UNVOTE Hado
VOTE Reluctantly

vote sinny

[Vote Gopher]

Vote: The Gopher

Vote: Hadoblado

Unvote Gopher

Vote Hadoblado

unvote Hado

Special Note:

It is in the rules not to use red unless you are voting.

Do not do this:

FoS Reluctantly

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
There have been multiple strange things about the way you interact Sinny.

The first one was when Gopher passed off how you acted as small on day one. You changed the way you play by a fair bit. Being reactive instead of proactive, waiting to see what other people did, giving me a clear read for like... no reason.

You changed the way you play drastically, and while I was expecting some change, for anyone to pass it off as a small change is really suspicious. I have it written in my QT that regardless of your alignment, this makes me curious about Gopher.

Later on, the way you guys have interacted has been strange. Gopher went to attack you a little, but it felt forced. The way he talks about you seems too deliberate for his shitposting meta, like he's trying to convey something more serious than his meta allows.

So initially, it was actually gopher that dropped the ball. But day two, I'm not going to go and get them now, but you've acted strange and gopher has reacted strangely to you acting strange.

This all said, I want gopher first. I don't think it's worth conjoining your case, once he flips, then I'll come for you. No reason to take you simultaneously when we have one noose and it can be done sequentially.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@ika
Yes I invoked your name without putting in the caveat that I don't know your alignment. I've since explained that I was making no claim as to your alignment. I read your comment as genuine, whether you were town or scum. It was consistent with what I would expect from anyone coming from a more developed meta. If you were scum you were just making what I see as an obvious read, and since I was under the gun, I appealed to your authority. My bad.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I'm off. Sinny I'll go make more of a case tomorrow. Until then people, please don't kill me prematurely.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Later on, the way you guys have interacted has been strange. Gopher went to attack you a little, but it felt forced. The way he talks about you seems too deliberate for his shitposting meta, like he's trying to convey something more serious than his meta allows.

So initially, it was actually gopher that dropped the ball. But day two, I'm not going to go and get them now, but you've acted strange and gopher has reacted strangely to you acting strange.

This all said, I want gopher first. I don't think it's worth conjoining your case, once he flips, then I'll come for you. No reason to take you simultaneously when we have one noose and it can be done sequentially.

Lol. Well, you're wrong. I'm laughing, about how you've ended up here. But, other than telling you that this Sinny/Goph narrative is wrong, I don't know how to defend myself from it..

But bar the Gopher Sinny Quack theory, I'm still waiting on someone to present a decent case on my scumminess, you know so I can attempt to decently refute it.

Apparently I'm second in line to go, but I want to implore Town in the efforts of looking else where, because here you shall surely only find a lost cause.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm off. Sinny I'll go make more of a case tomorrow. Until then people, please don't kill me prematurely.

FFs, you're always off when I'm ready to talk.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Oh and by the way, yea my posting style does change here and there is called ..

Phone/Laptop.
Busy/Not Busy
Happy/Angry
Sleepy/Awake

This is a prolonged experience, you are going to experience the inconsistencies that coincide with life.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
The game is now who gets lynched between me and gopher (or if the town splits, almost certainly sinny).

I repeat. 100% transparent. I will not avoid questions anymore.

If it's between you and gopher, I vote gopher.

But dude, you've gotta realize if you make plans, somebody out there is going to mess them up in this game. (aka, someone like me, or another bad townie). Now I'm trying to be super-cautious in not foiling anything.

My thoughts are kinda vexed. I firstly want to get rid of the roleblocker to save the cop, but also, I think it's better to get rid of the member of the mafia team who has the ability to see the whole bigger picture.

That's the mystery I'm trying to solve at the moment, but also I don't want to say too much.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Reluctantlys vote is on Hado, check post 1107.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
That, and I checked on sinny. Couldn't believe I didn't see it before. Right after that, you said something that triggered you off. Then it all came into focus, finally.

Care to enlighten me?

Urakro.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Frig Gopher stays. Sinny's the role-blocker, I think. It could be her perculiar behaviour towards me with her acting the part, unless gopher put that in her head Night 0 to do a meta thing, but I dunno.

Unvote Gopher

I'm not.

And now I'm getting bored with defending myself..
Does being a role blocker require 'odd' behavior?

There was no peculiar behavior towards you. I got a green read, I offered it.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Okay, I see how it can be construed wrong: but it's really not.

The entirety of the argument initially was contingent on her having someone she'd be willing to follow. I thought she'd never follow Hado. But the thing is I didn't realise mafia could talk on Day 0 - which doesn't change my argument that you couldn't possibly stop her sheeping you on Day 1.

But it does however mean that the pool of who she'd follow gets expanded. Because Hado and her could truce - and this is something Hado would certainly do, and I think Sinny would have no issue doing it. So it takes away the fact that my idea is necessarily contingent on the experienced mafia being someone she's just inherently willing to follow in the first place - and allows for her to be mafia following someone either way.

So she doesn't change for me as a mafia read based on the way one of you flips. She's following someone, otherwise there's no way she plays this way.

Which is why I think you're scum and even if you're not you're still right about what you said: just beccause her leader is Town, doesn't mean Sinny's not mafia. That actually stuck in my head as a reason not to stop tunneling her because if you got lynched and flipped green, initially I would have reconsidered my stance on her. But whether you're town or not, your point is a good one: Sinny's not exonerated by you flipping green, nor from Hado flipping green.

Ha, and it is that precise point I'm going to use in my defense. I follow no one, I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
K,

Vote Gopher

To the town,

Since hado is now being transparent, I'm going to be as transparent as I can. My suspicion list in order of confirmation:

Gopher (most suspicious)
Sinny (moderate suspicion)
Probably Pmj (mild suspicion)

It's not that I'm just taking the lead from hado. I'm finding people's bread-crumbs that they leave behind and seeing where they are leading. I'm not asking myself what people are saying, I'm asking myself what they doing. And I'm trying to compile that meta information and checking for errors. I'm trying to see the interplay of it all, and how it adds up.

That said, Sinny is smarter than she seems. But it's gopher that keeps tipping it off, even if there's absolutely no reason to. Gopher's strategy doesn't work on this forum, and I think he realizes that.

It's probably better to think outside the box and look at their previous games. Also, read outside the game of how that person interacts normally.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Gopher, what ever the fuck you've done mate, you've implicated me in a none existent conspiracy theory.

Well done.

Maybe I'm being unjust, and this is all on Town. Either way, I'll laughing all the way to the lynch.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
Maybe I'm being unjust, and this is all on Town. Either way, I'll laughing all the way to the lynch.

Both town and mafia are conspiring against you, and you're laughing? Why? And how can you be so sure I'm town?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Both town and mafia are conspiring against you, and you're laughing? Why? And how can you be so sure I'm town?

I'm laughing about that particular theory. How it was borne, and how it has been propagated. Obviously when roles are revealed you will see my amusement from an innocent perspective.

I'm really sure you're Town because you feel like a comfortable fit in the void I would have filled, had you not. You started off being inquisitive, and confident, and straight talking... I was pretty sold.

Got to admit, I'm glad that you returned because I did take a disliking to your period of lurking, that's not what I would have done, I would have just charged on. But then again, that's why I became a bit active when you left.

Up until recently you kept out of the Goph, Hado, RB dynamic which I perceive, and so that brought you up clean too.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:05 AM
-->
I'm still at work and trying to read through all this.

my first comment, which probably sounds like it comes right out of the mouth of "Miss Obvious":

This conflict between Hado and Gopher started Day 1, continued publicly in real time, and even had periods where Hado was conspicuously absent to write up his Gopher case, and then Gopher writing cases in return. It has resulted in a lot of confusion, massive text glurges, and an inability for Town to really focus on anything else. Frankly, i think it's been a mess. I've posted on it in the past.

These actions in the big picture don't feel productive in the sense of bringing us to conclusions and taking action, it's just more TEXT and more TEXT and more TEXT, which bugs the shit out of me because I feel WIFOM'ed out the wazoo -- and both of them have damaged each other badly in the process as far as trust goes. Both of them know each other well and knew exactly what to target.

We can look at other targets besides them, but I think we just need to end this so that we can move forward, we're getting WAY hung up focused on these two. Lynching either one is going to move us forward and tell us something BIG about Town because of the arguments that are wrapped around either of them, and it will shed light on other targets as well.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
There are a few setups for what is happening, logically:

- Both scum: Pretty slim, and wtf would they be attacking each other?! Maybe as endgame, to cement one as Town when the other falls as Scum, but that is one HELL of a play, and not after they have both badly damaged each other here. It just seems very unlikely.

- One scum, one Town: One is trying to take the other out, both are fighting for their lives, and they locked onto each other really fast at game opening. Fight was on.

- Both Town: If so, wtf again?! First game, so I have no experience with this level of fighting, but it seems a lot bigger than a townie bitchslap. Like, wtf? They are both so fundamentally opposed and out for blood.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Agreed, I want one of them to be gone so we can start moving forwards, I feel like I can never get them one on one with their availability. When they are online the are only focused on each other.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Reluctantly is the Cop. I just don't see any other reasonable interpretation. Again, that seems obvious, but it was actually being argued against.

- No reason for scum to cop-claim in this scenario, it's a death sentence / 1 for 1 tradeoff.

- No one has counterclaimed. Has everyone posted today yet? (If no counterclaim happens, it would seem that any arguments over "odds" don't matter.)

- Fits with the talk I saw in the thread on Day 1.

- Reluctantly was already probable Town IMO.

The big flaw is that Reluctantly's read was not a cop read on Hado; it's sensible while circumstantial. Still, it's a strong scenario and Hado was slipping scummy already over time.

However, Gopher validated the logic and took Reluctantly's side. :facepalm: Of course he did... both Town Gopher AND Scum Gopher certainly would.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:05 AM
-->
We can look at other targets besides them, but I think we just need to end this so that we can move forward, we're getting WAY hung up focused on these two. Lynching either one is going to move us forward and tell us something BIG about Town because of the arguments that are wrapped around either of them, and it will shed light on other targets as well.

I've been reading their interactions, especially those since Helvete was NK'd

After thinking a bit more over the 'bacco pipe, my current stance is exactly the same as that of Jenny: Lynch one of them.

Currently Pmj, Rook and Reluc have voted for Blado. Gopher has a shadow vote.

I feel Hado is a better target than Gopher, though honestly I can not fully place either of them.

Hado has been evasive when accused by others, and had an odd fixation with Helvete's NK.
Gopher seems sincere, but at times I can not place his goals, he seems almost too agreeable now and then.

I guess it comes down to emotions here, I simply trust Gopher's intentions more.

If the lynch turns around to Gopher, I will vote Gopher.
Right now I just want to end this dynamic, forcing the remaining one to focus more on the group, even if it is only a facade.

I must note that Hado has leaned more towards the big picture today, which is an improvement which I commend.

My vote is still not swayed however, and my main goal of today was to bring more clarity into the game and attempt to break down the great walls of confusion.

That is why I support a Gopher/Hado lynch, with my preferences currently geared towards Hado.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
*Forgot to add that Urak and redbaron voted Gopher, so one of them hanging is quite probable, unless a deadlock occurs.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Vote Gopher

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

I feel Hado is a better target than Gopher, though honestly I can not fully place either of them.

Hado has been evasive when accused by others, and had an odd fixation with Helvete's NK.
Gopher seems sincere, but at times I can not place his goals, he seems almost too agreeable now and then.

Yup. Hado has been more obsessive and defensive overall; Gopher has an outward veneer of amicability and openness, but he has a lot of "fuzz" in there and I can't tell if he's necessarily being straight or gently playing me. I am getting touchy about it in general.

The whole cop argument pushes me at Hado, I just don't see a way around it. It's something tangible. The Gopher stuff is still a vague argument; I know that's exactly the PROBLEM for Scum Gopher, but I'm going with something tangible since I can depend on it more.

All of which means I'm not going to hold up the lynch either. I think the flip is going to tell us something about the one not chosen as well as any players connected to them.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
There are a few setups for what is happening, logically:

- Both scum: Pretty slim, and wtf would they be attacking each other?! Maybe as endgame, to cement one as Town when the other falls as Scum, but that is one HELL of a play, and not after they have both badly damaged each other here. It just seems very unlikely.

- One scum, one Town: One is trying to take the other out, both are fighting for their lives, and they locked onto each other really fast at game opening. Fight was on.

- Both Town: If so, wtf again?! First game, so I have no experience with this level of fighting, but it seems a lot bigger than a townie bitchslap. Like, wtf? They are both so fundamentally opposed and out for blood.

If Gopher/Hado lynch happens:

1;2.The ideal here would be if scenario 1 or 2 are in play. Of the two, 1scum/1town seems more likely and their conflict is a justified joust for power, with a scum trying to discredit their main town opposition and vice versa.

3.Right now I think scenario 3 is just as likely as scenario 2.
If they are both town, then this whole conflict is fueled by unnecessary paranoia or an over-complicated attempt at two players to determine each others leanings.

On its own, scenario 3 is not that damning, but when measured against the confusion and amount of one-way communication generated, scenario 3 does not do much to aid the town.

Logically, the scenarios are 100% , 50% and 0% of finding scum.
This puts the chance of a G/H lynch finding scum at 50%, without factoring in their postings.

Add the benefit of lessened confusion, with the greatest of conflicts ended, one role revealed, one of them proven in/correct and their supporters/accusers subjected to deeper inquiries regarding intentions throughout the game.

Those after-effects make this a viable lynch, even if the objective chances of revealing mafia are only 50%.

I know these percentages can be thrown around for any lynch, seeing as there are only unknown variables when not considering the G/H personalities

However, I felt that piecing this together in my mind, establishing benefits that are less based on emotional leanings and more on resultant effects, gave me a surety that I was not merely grasping at straws by wanting to 'topple the rulers' or what have you.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
12 days or more is a long time to be wifom'ed up the wazoo. I agree with recent thoughts, we should move on with results.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
12 days or more is a long time to be wifom'ed up the wazoo. I agree with recent thoughts, we should move on with results.

Seriously.

This game is crazy-taxing.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
Rook's Updated list:

Probably town:
-Jenny
-Reluctantly
-Urakro

Perhaps town:
-redbaron
-pmj

Unknown:
-Zerkalo
-Sinny
-Ika

Unknown but targeted:
-Hado
-Gopher

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:05 AM
-->
Special Note:

I actually increased the time to 72 hours so people wouldn't have to feel like they have to post so much and could take it a bit easier pace wise. (boy, was I wrong.)

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
My suspicion list, in which I assume (dunno though) the three mafia are hiding:

Ika
pmjpmj
Jennywocky
Rook
The Gopher
Zerkalo
Hado

I don't feel like questioning, theoring, or doing anything clever anymore.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
Special Note:

I actually increased the time to 72 hours so people wouldn't have to feel like they have to post so much and could take it a bit easier pace wise. (boy, was I wrong.)

I've noticed the lurking = mafia ; most posts = probable town theme being prominent in this game, so that may have affected the rate of communication.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Oh. Yeah, I missed that note, but I was going to suggest in the future that Days should be shorter. This is killing people... for the reason that Rook states.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
If Ika posted more, I could probably take him off my suspicion list and work on the next three. But instead, I'll just keep it simple.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Special Note:

I feel like the days are too long. Much burden.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:05 PM
-->
On lunch break. Can only make a quick post, then I gotta eat something and go,

But that doesn't actually make sense.

If I'm scum, and I RB reluctantly because I think the medic will stop her. Why do I then reveal myself by overtly calling her cop? That makes no sense.

Why would *I*, presumably the most experienced mafia player, risk myself, to check a cop in front of everyone. That would be fucking retarded. It's not worth my life to check.

If I were scum, in the above scenario, I'd talk someone else up. Probably myself or a confirmed townie, so that the medic was pulled off protecting Reluctantly. Then NK her. Actually, no. That would be a decent course of action, but I'd play safer than that. I'd just keep her roll blocked, then push a mislynch on her. That'd be easy, since she'd have been rollblocked so wouldn't have any reads with which to defend herself with cop claim.

This doesn't make sense, and Gopher knows it. He's too good to buy this if he were town.

I've actually already addressed this while you frantically wave your hands around. Do we gotta go over the math again?

You NK me as a suspected cop; medic will probably save me. Safer to role block.
So being that it's round 1 and I know very little, role block makes sense, but how do you get rid of me? Plus Helvete was both on you and had Zerk targeting them with me going after Zerk.
Well Scum Hado does this, from your own words above,

Actually, no. That would be a decent course of action, but I'd play safer than that. I'd just keep her roll blocked, then push a mislynch on her. That'd be easy, since she'd have been rollblocked so wouldn't have any reads with which to defend herself with cop claim.​

So going after Helvete does two things, it means I'll go after Zerk and probably reveal her as Town, making me get lynch as a mislynch because I look suspicious as the Cop. All the while, you bus Zerk as if you are trustworthy. It's actually very smart, which fits in line with your experience. I am surprised, you just didn't know that I knew Helvete was Town and was going after Zerk because she was acting weird about it.

Oh and this

Why would *I*, presumably the most experienced mafia player, risk myself, to check a cop in front of everyone. That would be fucking retarded. It's not worth my life to check.​

Because you could always claim it's a stupid thing to do, right because you're so experienced? It's funny because you will justify anything based on experience and comparing this game's context to the other game. It's so weak...

@everyone else
But this is getting interesting, I'm back to Zerk maybe still being mafia because of her current focus. Don't know about Gopher being on Sinny, it's a little weird, but not something big, just something I'm curious about. Pretty confident Sinny is Town or at least appears the most transparent and have very little reason to assume she is based on her actions in the game. Then we got RB seemingly defending Hado to the death.

Oh and suddenly Urakro thinks Gopher, as well as Sinny are high reads. And he thinks Pmj is mildly suspicious?? So weird,

was thinking Ika was the third mafia, but now I'm leaning towards Urakro...he's essentially taken up with RB and Hado for the same weak arguments, which are mostly purely rhetorical when we start talking about what an "experienced" player would do and such. That seems like such a scummy thing to do to fuck with someone's head by saying an "experienced" player can't make simple mistakes form time to time.

anyway gotta go,

Local time
-->
AGAIN, WHY is Urakro confirmed town?
Vote Gopher
You said you think both gopher and hado could be mafia. But your vote ends up on gopher rather than hado, why? Because Urakro also voted gopher?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
What were your issues with Urakro again?

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
AGAIN, WHY is Urakro confirmed town?

You said you think both gopher and hado could be mafia. But your vote ends up on gopher rather than hado, why? Because Urakro also voted gopher?

Because if you lynch me, these are the two scenarios:

a) I'm mafia : "What the fuck is wrong with you urakro? Holy shit! You da devil"
b) I'm town : "Yeah, ok that makes sense. He really was just a confused townie"

ika

Local time
-->
If Ika posted more, I could probably take him off my suspicion list and work on the next three. But instead, I'll just keep it simple.

You could ask questions to me ya know?

Top Bottom