• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #2

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
Well you read why you could be scum right? Enough for that not to bother me. Which is a lot of stuff to overcome. A fair amount but like I said in the spoiler above if you answer awfully then it's not enough to stop me becoming suspicious again but honestly since I was attacking you in suspicious ways for reasons listed above all your actions and case on me are entirely understandable as town for someone with my experiences with you.

But not reasonable enough to give you a completely straight answer just in case. :D

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 7:32 PM
-->
I still want you to give me a percentage of my townhood before answering.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
How confident and to clarify what is your read on me? I'm not suspicious of you atm. I'm reading green but you aren't confirmed town. Aka Lower that Uroki but higher than a few others.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
nvm.

Gimme time to think about it then. I really don't want to answer you.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
If you aren't Mafia and end up getting lynched, I will create, upload and share a public apology to you via YouTube. You can all delight in my obvious face-palming.

I doubt very much that'll happen, though.

I'm also now more suspicious (or perhaps irritated; I'm crap with working out how I feel about things) with RB for taking the focus elsewhere. Shut up and get on board, RB. Stop it! Stop it right now.

;)

At present, I have nothing more to add. I'll think on (and, ahem, properly read) Gopher's dissertation at some point today.

Er, no. "He talks too much" is a shitty scumtell.

Try again.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
A TL;DR of Helvete's filter, aka confirmed town's filter is he focused on Zerk for all the reasons, Sinny for being not like last game/not giving reasons/not being able to pin her as town, and calling Hado out on his case on me and getting away with stuff. Apart from that he was supposed to be a lynch suspect for today so unless I take the obvious I still don't understand it.

See if someone was going to wifom reads surely they would kill someone else. It needs to be someone the doctor won't save sure. Maybe hado's post on doctors freaked them out. I'm pretty sure he must have been genuinely onto something. Also I'm pretty sure he read me as town so yay. Happy however didn't. Will look for his thoughts and summarize them.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Happy's filter in spoiler

Mafia > Sleep

Side note: This game has found its way into my dreams lately. Weird.

Okay, so we've yet to hear a defence from either Gopher or Jennywocky, leaving me very suspicious of Cheesypoofs, and all Hado has offered is a conspicuous silence, indicating that Sinny is either right or wrong.

EBWOP - I meant Cheesypoofs, not Sinny. Damnit. That avatar lol

because i was rambling nonsensically, trying to rouse discussion.

I have no defense for that. You got me - I am too happy.
It's a curse, but not one that was bestowed upon me by our LORD and game moderator, QT.

No.

And she's possibly just being cautious.

See above. It doesn't exactly scream suspicious to me. Less suspicious than previous play style at least. No red flags just yet.

Lol I don't log out. It's just a question of whether or not my devices are on. For the record, I was asleep. That was after midnight. It's now morning and I'm in my way to the office.

I like you

I think you're wrong about not being any obvious tells on day one.

We cool. You're probably right to make that judgment.

But I stil want to know what you did with that horse head. We've resolved the violin case, but the picture remains incomplete.

Day one can be the most telling. Peoples first moves in a group are often awkward and uncalculated. The uncertainty with which they make their first actions often reveals their motives on an abstract, qualitative level. This is more true in RL Mafia/werewolf games, but I observed last game that it holds relatively true here too. The way people respond to unjustified accusations is also where I look for my red flags.

That's enough for now.

I'd like to hear from bronto. Even just a little hello will suffice

Alright, starting work now. I may check my phone intermittently throughout the day, but I'm probably just going to be in the zone for the next 9 hours. Cheerio!

For the record: I'd have acted that way in the first game whether I was Mafia or not. I'd decided that before we started. Just to annoy you all, really. I had fun.

I agree with this completely.

But let's not get too wrapped up in game 1 because it's not a reliable precedent. People play different personalities each game, or at least the good players do.

Hado out
Happy in

Finished work and just started my almost 2 hour commute (with 32% battery) let's see if I can make it last.

Any questions: fire away!

I'm not Mafia.
Reason: Because QT didn't give me any of those roles.

To be honest, I don't have any solid reads yet. In saying that, I also haven't dedicated the time to sitting down and analysing posts properly and discerning patterns. I'll do this once I get some alone time with a notepad.

My radar is pointing at Cheesypoofs, Helmet, Sinead and Gough as potential scum. These will be the first that I investigate (unfortunately I'm not a cop, so I won't be able to ascertain anything for certain).

I don't think zerkalo is scum this time round. Hado and RB are of course on my radar, but I need more content. havent formed any opinions about reluctantly, ukakro or Jennywocky yet. I don't think PMJ is scum yet (I'm trying to read him as if he were one of my INTJ friends). I'm curious to see how bronto announces himself.

For now I'm leaving my vote on Gopher for teh lulz

Also, stop calling Cheeseumpuffs "cheese". There's already a user called that and it's annoying the detail oriented part of me...

You're right that some players know each other.

But they're only few in number.

Otherwise, it's just assumptions made about another person on the Internet. You could always start stalking people by looking at their post history if it's that big a deal to you.

Sure goph. Ask me any questions and I will answer them.

I'm not going to blindly give my opinions about every person just to prove I'm paying attention. Give me some criteria to respond to and I will.

Of course it's lazy scum hunting. I already addressed that. I haven't had an opportunity to sit down and analyse yet (I've had a bunch of projects dumped on me at work this week and more to come. With so much on my mind, I haven't exactly had the mental capacity to analyse this). The weekend is here though.

You've also just asked a lot of questions, so let me think on them and I will respond to you later tonight. I have 10% battery and I'm about to begin my second commute for this evening. Need to conserve battery. Will respond properly once I get back to my iPad in a couple hours.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Well looking at it here it seems this is the only post we can really glean stuff from.

"My radar is pointing at Cheesypoofs, Helmet, Sinead and Gough as potential scum. These will be the first that I investigate (unfortunately I'm not a cop, so I won't be able to ascertain anything for certain).

I don't think zerkalo is scum this time round. Hado and RB are of course on my radar, but I need more content. havent formed any opinions about reluctantly, ukakro or Jennywocky yet. I don't think PMJ is scum yet (I'm trying to read him as if he were one of my INTJ friends). I'm curious to see how bronto announces himself. "

Reminds me why we lynched him honestly. :D (Again, sorry Happy)

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Okay 70 is not the 85+ I would have not responded to.

I don't trust you. You've wifomed me like I predicted you would. You've somehow turned your retarded question into something that is townlike in your eyes, knowing that people are struggling to keep up with our casebombs you know nobody but me can call you on it. You've got like... twice my post count but haven't done anything. Even your big 'case' against me was a non-case.

But...

Erryone thinks I'm being an idiot for tunneling you. And given that I led two mis-lynches last game, I can't really bet on me like I otherwise would. Don't get me wrong, you're pretty fkn scummy... but there is so much happening between the others that I need to focus on, and I can only focus on 2-3 reads at a time. I'm no longer quite confident enough to want to lynch you right now.

Maybe I'll kill you tomorrow k buddy? :cat:

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Why would you not have responded to 85+? You mean that which way. As in 85+ is too high or under 85+ is too low?

Local time
Today 11:02 AM
-->
Hey ika, you're online on this thread right now
Don't you have anything to say?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Er, no. "He talks too much" is a shitty scumtell.

Try again.

Calm down, petal. I was merely making light of the fact that you shifted the focus at a time when I was trying to turn the spotlight on Hado.

No need to get your jimmies all ruffled.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Vote: Rook

FOS: ika or wtf your name is lurkpro

@Cop
Whichever one of these guys posts the least, I want you to investigate if you haven't already. If you hit scum, I think you should reveal tomorrow with two town reads and a scum. The lynch on Helvete was reckless of scum IMO. Unpredictable, and I wouldn't be confident you can stay alive for the next two NKs. If you hit town... well... that'd be three confirmed town plus you? That could be useful too, but I'm less certain. Worst case scenario tomorrow we're down to nine players. You revealing would be four confirmed town, with a minimum 60% chance of lynching mafia plus a strong, consolidated township.

Well, actually... worst case scenario is you're dead... But you can't plan around that unless you reveal today, which I don't think would be smart.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Unvote

Vote: Ika

If you're online you need to be in here now. I was hoping you'd come of your own accord, but QT said you have a lurk style. I guess force is in order.

For the record, I'm entirely okay with lynching lurkers day two. Lurkers on day one have a good chance they get their shit together day two. There is no redemption for players still lurking on day two.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 1:02 PM
-->
Vote: Rook

Quicktwist is yet to supply me with my role.
No determining interactions before then.
Meanwhile reading entire thread and making paper notes.

Verify this with Quicktwist if overly paranoid.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->

Idk how early in the night/sleep schedule Ika is/was introduced, he may still be reading the first day. But yeah I am really interested in Rook and Ika's outside perspective in general. I'm actually gonna go back and look at blarurarn when I get the motivation because out of the three of them it should be totally easy to see what role they are/were.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Someone remind me who rook and Ika replaced pleased?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Holy shit really?

QuickTwist you noob! Give Rook their role pl0x!

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
Rook replace Blarraun replaced Cheeseumpuffs.

ika replaced Bronto

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Local time
-->
Idk how early in the night/sleep schedule Ika is/was introduced, he may still be reading the first day. But yeah I am really interested in Rook and Ika's outside perspective in general. I'm actually gonna go back and look at blarurarn when I get the motivation because out of the three of them it should be totally easy to see what role they are/were.

Gopher if you do that could you please also tell me who was it who accused blarraun of skewing probability numbers? Pretty sure someone did that but I can't remember who...I have to poof now bye

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@Gopher
If it was above 85 I'd have left you in the dark. I could be confident you trusted me enough to go on without answers if you were town. But 70 was not high enough, I couldn't afford to reverse your read on me if I didn't respond. That would be counterproductive.

A scum gopher that had just rated me at 85+ would have had to leave me alone for the rest of the game, I wouldn't have to tip them off about my suspicions either.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Okay cool. Can you stop playing funky now? I know there's the whole super meta thing and I did the crazy thing day one but I've stopped now and I would like you to as well. Can we simply both he open and honest from this point on about our intentions and reads. Is there any reason not to be day two?

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I've got reasons. You'd probably be able to guess them if you thought about it.

I don't see the point in coming clear with you on this yet because I don't trust you, and I don't plan on addressing you for the rest of the day (as in, just like day one, I'm not after you today). Your read on me is 70%? Well, that means you're not going after me today either.

So let's focus on the complete mountain of information that is being generated all around us. I want to get some reads on these people.

ika

Local time
-->

still catching up. haven't read day 1

but id o have a town read on Hadoblado

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
What did I learn from last game?
1) Don't make Sinny mad.
2) Don't put all your eggs in your own basket, as this prohibits new townies from finding their feet.
3) I was dead wrong about ESC, and I need to make room in the way I perceive reads to allow for people such as ESC to be town. I still don't know how to find that tell.
4) The 'quiet' areas on my radar need to have more suspicion placed on them by me. None of the three actual mafia that game drew my genuine attention. Sure I nailed at puffy because I had a cop read on him, but prior to that read I wasn't as sure on his read as much as say, Cheeseum or ESC for example.
5) Contrary to how I function in almost every other aspect of life, in mafia, I'm apparently high charisma and low wis.

There's other smaller things, like specific aspects of people etc., but they're mine to keep.

How was I intending on applying it to this game? Well, you've read my explanation of my intended lurker gambit. I wanted to do more thinking and less bullying.

Since I asked, I've been quietly observing, and you do somewhat convince me as town. But I was hoping a little more elaboration to this answer.

I don't want to trap you in heresay, but I figured that before this game started, you worked on a pre-game strategy. Probably something around the lines of "If I'm mafia, I plan on doing...." or "If I'm town, I'm just going to....". At least if I was you, I'd want to make sure both of those strategies were close to identical. But I don't know you.

During night-phase, I did some thinking, and what Jenny just wrote up there took all the thoughts I had right out of my head and stated them better than I ever could. That's like 1000+ town points for Jenny.

But anyways, I can almost see you as town, but I'm still confused.

ika

Local time
-->
Unvote

Vote: Ika

If you're online you need to be in here now. I was hoping you'd come of your own accord, but QT said you have a lurk style. I guess force is in order.

For the record, I'm entirely okay with lynching lurkers day two. Lurkers on day one have a good chance they get their shit together day two. There is no redemption for players still lurking on day two.

Where did he say i have a lurk style play? he doesn't really know me that well then. Im already in 3 different games.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I just finished with Helvetes filter. Now that I know they're green, it's kind of hard to see them as not green. Damn you hindsight bias!

They're pretty clued in. There were a couple of facepalm worth claims, but noobies are certainly expected to make mistakes. She looks like she could have posed a genuine threat to mafia. My previous perceptions of her were garbled by the salience of her mistakes. She's been NKed twice in a row because she's good, as well as for other reasons.

It seems like she was a safe option, strong enough to be worth NKing, but not so obvious a threat that she'd be doctored. It was a safe move by mafia. Which means I need to re-calibrate my previous thoughts on this lynch. It doesn't look so random anymore. I was starting to think this was someone working alone and without guidance (AKA, their scum buddies were hard lurkers).

Her reads that stood out to me were on me, sinny, gopher, and Zerkalo. I missed a lot of content because I only looked at the filter, not the context within which it was contained.

Now, they may have killed her because they expected us to mob one of her reads, or they may have killed her to protect one of her reads. I think it's the former, since her cases were not particularly strong. While Helvete poked and prodded and was generally decent, she did not make any cases or push strongly on anyone. I don't think any scummer would be too worried about her getting them lynched because she lacked conviction.

Thus, unfortunately, I think that there's not much useful to say about the NK. I don't think confirming these four town would be a good idea at all (and wouldn't be believed if I did).

Thoughts?

ika

Local time
-->
could someone explain to me why urako is super town or something?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
could someone explain to me why urako is super town or something?

Only if you can explain how you can play 3 games of mafia at once and not have an aneurysm :D

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@Urakro
I got town vibes off jenny from that post too. Not 1000 of them, but it does reek of the direct and open approach I'd expect from Jenny. It's hard to say, because I've never seen her do genuine guile, but what she did was familiar (and the point about it being hard to understand is absolutely true).

As for my scum plan? Yes, it was tailored so I could adapt it to a scum plan. It was more open-ended than the town plan, but it was similar. I'm reluctant to talk too much about my scum game, as that's precisely the sort of thing that gets held against me in future games where I am scum. So I'm not going to go into it, and even if I did tell you it would still be coming from someone you're not certain is town. I'm relying not on my opening gambit to be proven town, but on my actions after that. Well... Actually... So long as you have a decent read on me as town I'm not really incentivised to prove anything further to you. Not while there's so many other things I could be doing. Like sleeping and eating ^-^

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
He was one of the first people to actively push cases and give reads in what seemed like a town manner. He didn't seem to stop doing that, or at least I didn't notice it. I probably should re-evaluate I just never had cause to.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I'm sure QT won't mind me quoting something from the sign-up thread since it's readily available.

ika is a person with a good amount of experience more than I. (I have 30+ games under my belt).

ika is especially good at playing a lurking playstyle (don't know if he will play this way in this game).

ika has helped me balance the game I originally wanted people from here to play at an off site place where mafia is the focus (SC2Mafia.com).

I also know ika originally from MafiaScum (the biggest Mafia site I know of) and was in a game with me where I Day Vigilanteed (one shot killed) the uber strong SK (serial killer) day 1.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Blar's filter (now being played by Rook) in the spoiler. It's not much of a post and I was going to analyse it but I figured if people wanted to read it they could. I am so drained right now so I think I'll leave the game til I wake up.

*Moves in town*
3 post in 24 hours seems like a lot, I'll try to manage with what time I have. Seriously, there's so much activity and I can't read it all, well whatevs.

There were two very active dynamics going on, first was Jenny Zerkalo Helvete and Urakro and the second was RB Hado and Gopher.

In both cases it seemed as if one scum picked a target to argue with in order to increase their own credibility and create more confusion. For now I'd say Jenny and Zerkalo are goodies based on Jenny's inactivity and odds of Zerkalo being mafia twice.

Jenny still could be mafia alright, but I wouldn't expect as much commitment from her after she had something urgent if she were mafia, because well it wouldn't be necessary and she might've expected to leave it to someone else to secure their false identity, also I think the enjoyment of the game would outweigh the decision to resign in the latter case.

I also find it very likely scum would vote each other at the beginning to deny any sort of connection.

Out of those two dynamics I suspect there were at least one and max 2 scum involved, so out of 7 folk the two most likely to be scum right now would be Urakro and Helvete, though I will have to see how RB/Goph behave to judge them more accurately since they should be aware that continuing their punches right now is detrimental for the town. Anyway it's nice that someone confronted them about it, but it's also a problem because it gives scum the chance to fix their strategy so confronting them is only useful if one has a followup probe after saying 'check'.

So yeah, I think we've lost an opportunity after telling RB/Goph to stop unless they were both fighting and forgetting about their objectives, which might happen given their animosity elsewhere on the forum.

I'm probably going to vote Urakro given how he's been very active which either means he's really enjoying this stuff, or he's mafia and he's especially enjoying himself. Besides his high activity I think he hasn't been productive enough to warrant all his theorising and dancing around. This brings me to Zerkalo, she's eyeing Urakro, if it weren't for my statistical bias in assuming that the odds of her becoming a baddie twice would be much lower, I'd view them both as candidates.

...About the cop, I think if the town experience is high revealing the cop and hiding is similarly viable, if the cop feels confident and thinks town will mess things up I'd say cop should stay hidden. Also fake cop that would be fun, or having 3 groups each fighting in a triangle, that would make the game wonderfully complicated, maybe too complicated, well that's something for the future suggestions perhaps, end of digression.

Curious, how's that and why do you think that?
I think we have some affinity for understanding each other's points so I assume you don't mean I will distract you in a negative way?

Okay, I know intuitive readings are not very convincing but I totally don't get why you have brought anything personal into this game right now so this makes me even more conscious of you. (If you're serious then please PM me because I'm kind of surprised at your reaction. Also our reactions right now are so similar it's contradicting what you've just said, imo.)

Actually if we both were mafia, we'd be doing exactly what we are doing right now, accusing each other and trying to confuse others. Since I know I'm not mafia and I suspect you all I have to do is convince others I'm a townie and make a solid case against you after I'm confident beyond all doubt that I'm not making a mistake, which is right about now.

Soo let's begin the questioning, what makes you so confident that I'd go after you? Are you a mind reader or a mystic of some sort to know me that well? No, rather I think you've sensed I'm not your meek little townie to be befuddled with your usual tactics and you feel like you need to decrease my credibility right away.

I also see you using reverse-psychology in a lot of your posts, which is an interesting approach where you explain the outcomes of some optimal decisions in order to make the most obvious guesses seem less valid.

Anyway, even though I know what I know I won't go on an offensive against you right now because I still have to respect what others think and have to say, I can't just usurp the decision making process here.

You amigo, are very suspect indeed.

Wouldn't you agree that Zerkalo being mafia once is a 3/13 = 23% chance and her being twice is a 3/13 * 3/13 = 5% chance? Comparing it to any other person being mafia on her second game which is a 3/13 * 10/13 = 18% chance it looks as though her being mafia twice is more than 3 times less likely event.

I'm laughing at my stupidity right now. I'm familiar with gambler's fallacy and with basic probability but somehow I was following that trail anyway today, I was relying on statistical regularity to explain why Zerk should have more chances, but it's only ever relevant in sufficiently long sequences.

Goes to say that I'm not in a perfectly sharp mental condition today.

Of course you are almost completely right. The drawing isn't entirely independent or random, but it would require thousands of outcomes to conclude any irregularities.

So yeah wasn't trying to show my superiority but now you get a chance to ridicule me if you will. Yup gambler's fallacy, gets you when you least expect it I guess.

I still uphold the notion that you are suspicious because you've turned full hostile on me for no reason and we only interacted like 2-3 times on this forum with no real issues, unless there's something you wish to talk about now. Since you've accused me of trolling right before I joined I don't really feel like I should participate in this game because you've made me feel especially unwelcome.

I'm sorry QT for taking your offer but I really don't feel like playing so you'll have to find a replacement for Cheese all over again.

Sorry for the drama, life goes on, have fun folks.

ika

Local time
-->
Only if you can explain how you can play 3 games of mafia at once and not have an aneurysm :D

been playing for 4 years.

3 games is not mcuh back when i had a lot more time, i would play about 7-10 noramlly

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@ika
So you can hit the ground running:

Has played 5-7 games: Gopher, Hadoblado
Has played 1-2 more casual games years ago: PMJ
Has played one game: zerkalo (as scum), Happy (day1lynch), redbaron, Helvete (NKed), Sinny,
Specced one game: Urakro, Reluctantly, Jennywocky, rook.

You are replacing Brontosaurie who has not played or watched any games.

Rook is replacing Blarraun (has not played but is pretty savvy about games) who replaced Cheeseumpuffs (played last game, but got mislynched day one).

This forum draws a lot of odd sorts. Generally people that are clever in some way but are poorly integrated socially. Expect people to either be more reactive, or more unapologetically and unjustifably intuitive (sinny, gopher, PMJ). We all want to be super clever too.

You say you're playing three games. That makes it difficult to hold you to things. I still want the cop to check you, because it would be preposterous to expect you to catch up while playing two other games AND prove yourself town. A little unsporting if you're scum I know, but such is life when people are replaced. It's never perfect.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
7-10 games are you fucking kidding me?

I think I'd die if I played 2. I can't even read another game while I'm playing. Jesus.

ika

Local time
-->
ah, well i can be a lurker style if i get busy (like today is an easy going day) but the rest of the week i will have work so i will be abesnt part of the day.

that being said. pushing reads and gnerating dicussion first is very town in my eyes for a first time player

disclaimer, if i start talking about a theory talk stuff i will porb put it in yellow, this is jsut pure what i think is right play on something. dont be afraid to ask either about it.

ika

Local time
-->
@ika

Has played one game: zerkalo (as scum), Happy (day1lynch), redbaron, Helvete (NKed), Sinny,
can i see the games or is it here? i like ot look at it breifly

You are replacing Brontosaurie who has not played or watched any games.

Rook is replacing Blarraun (has not played but is pretty savvy about games) who replaced Cheeseumpuffs (played last game, but got mislynched day one).

This forum draws a lot of odd sorts. Generally people that are clever in some way but are poorly integrated socially. Expect people to either be more reactive, or more unapologetically and unjustifably intuitive (sinny, gopher, PMJ). We all want to be super clever too.
i like intuition reads more then "logic" reads

You say you're playing three games. That makes it difficult to hold you to things. I still want the cop to check you, because it would be preposterous to expect you to catch up while playing two other games AND prove yourself town. A little unsporting if you're scum I know, but such is life when people are replaced. It's never perfect.

im fine with a cop check on me. honestly i would not be surprised if i was the night on1 check, unless im the cop myself who checked you

i will say though, if a cop gets a guilty on this setup it might eb best to jsut outright claim it. especially if doctor is still alive. if rber is to get lynched we cna play a follow the cop game

also answers in red

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
@ika

You're so unnervingly helpful. Maybe you are just a really awful newbie. Awful in terms of 'look at me! LOOK AT ME!' rather than blending in. Unlikely. You're eloquent and intelligent enough to realise that it'd be a shitty game-plan, hence my suspicion of you.

But to the point - a correction.

I have played several games, but only once or twice was I mafia/werewolf. The last game was in 2007 I believe, thus meaning it has been the better part of a decade since I played.

ika

Local time
-->
7-10 games are you fucking kidding me?

I think I'd die if I played 2. I can't even read another game while I'm playing. Jesus.

nope, not at all. and i played stuff like role madness.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Since I last played*

Apologies. Long day.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
I have thoughts on Blarraun, though I'm not providing them yet (again, sorry guys <3)

I want to see what you guys think. It looks like I'm pretty comfortable right now not getting lynched.

I'm gonna head to bed (or you know, do something other than mafia until I fall asleep). Tomorrow I plan on looking over some people I haven't payed enough attention to. I need to second-guess my green reads on Sinny and urakro. Zerkalo, PMJ, and reluctantly should expect some attention since they've been fairly active.

Gopher and RB are honourary confirmed town since they're so active.

I'm at the point where I want to start confirming town and ruling out lynches.

To those looking for something to do in the meantime, I want thoughts on Sinny. People keep saying she's "off" but other than a few small things, I don't see it. She's one of my top two town reads. I'm hesitant to white-knight her, but she is someone I payed attention to and she came out looking green to me when I consider what I'd expect a red sinny to know she could get away with. Yes she's stubborn, but that doesn't mean she's retarded and can't learn. She was undeniably wrong about me last game, I would be disappointed in anyone who didn't take a step-back. (Oh and btw whoever said it, I most certainly don't think I 'won' anything by her being wrong that game. I knew the entire time that I was town. It's not like the result was ever in question for me. Rather, I consider it a failure on my part for having drawn that much ire in the first place, it was a blatant mistake on my part. Not to mention me tunneling on ESC which she was right about).

ika

Local time
-->
sinny

if something is "off" about the player they are most likely scum. i know thats a common thing, where they are acting diffrently but you can t pinpoint it

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Going to bed as well. Occurs to me that this game is coming to the end of page 19 at the start of Day 2, and the 1st game only just reached 21 pages by day 3.5.

No wonder I feel burnt-out. I'm gonna try keep to a schedule of posting around the time I wake up, have breakfast and get some errands out of the way until I have stuff to do at night (so like 230pm-5pm AEST) and then jump on again before going to bed (from like 1130pm-1230am AEST) to check how things are going. That's like 3-4 hours per day where I can be active and keep up with thread.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
I want to see what you guys think. It looks like I'm pretty comfortable right now not getting lynched.

Friends in high places will allow for such comforts.

That's cool. Have a nice sleep.

Keep withholding your views. Maybe you can stay under the radar a while longer, eh? Make it over the finish line.

:facepalm:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
-->
@ika
It's not my first game if that's what you're implying, it's my 6th or 7th.

@PMJ
I'm not an awful player. You just don't have a very good idea of what awful play look like. I'm not great, but I'm not awful just because I don't 'blend in'. Mafia try to blend in. That's their job. Why would a town want to do that? Town have nothing to fear by acting, because their every act confirms them town. It's like a prisoner's dilemma. While acting increases the chance of mislynch day one, and NK, when compared to lurking, if everyone acts then town is better off because of the information they have. Considering I'm unkillable day one (not a bold claim, I'm good at arguing and it'd take a huge fuckup to be lynched day one as town), why would I not be active?

Top Bottom