• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

FML

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today, 08:11
I just got rejected for boarding a flight due to lack of 6 months validity on my passport.

WHAT THE DAMNED FUCK.

FML.

Alice?

Local time
Yesterday, 17:11
I don't understand how you'd by able to get through security. They check both tickets and passport/ ID before your carry-on gets scanned :confused:

ProxyAmenRa

Here to bring back the love!
Local time
Today, 10:11
This is probably a good thing. You'd never no that you're a terrorist until you're on that plain.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
I didn't make it through security; I was stopped at check in.

The airline staff asked me to ask immigration if I could get a temporary extension to go through, but immigration said I could only get those at their headquarters, and then only after 8:30 AM, which was after my flight departure time. So I asked the airline people whether I could change my flight time and they said they couldn't unless there was an official document from immigration, so it was a catch-22.

What the heck, I hope the airline can give me a refund. They didn't warn me when I did online check-in and keyed in my passport expiry date.

I've been really really blur this year in lots of things. Epic fail.

ProxyAmenRa

Here to bring back the love!
Local time
Today, 10:11
I didn't make it through security; I was stopped at check in.

The airline staff asked me to ask immigration if I could get a temporary extension to go through, but immigration said I could only get those at their headquarters, and then only after 8:30 AM, which was after my flight departure time. So I asked the airline people whether I could change my flight time and they said they couldn't unless there was an official document from immigration, so it was a catch-22.

What the heck, I hope the airline can give me a refund. They didn't warn me when I did online check-in and keyed in my passport expiry date.

I've been really really blur this year in lots of things. Epic fail.
Yeah, they're unhelpful assholes. Sigh, the world is full of them.

Cognisant

Condescending Bastard
Local time
Yesterday, 13:11
Never a problem for me, it's insulting really.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
I was very tempted to tell them, on the other side I could probably slip the customs officers some Rupiah notes and they'd let me pass with a wink and a nod (Indonesia as far as I know is still high enough on the corruption indices), but wisely refrained. Apparently according to the airline Indonesia is now "very strict about this".

:rolleyes:

No offence to any Indonesians on the forum.

Top Bottom