• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Finally got my frontal lobes working

Local time
Today, 12:43
The front of the brain's job is impulse control and selective attention. Because of my anxiety, my brains frontal lobes were working too hard. Doing normal things burned me out. Everything took effort not to have a nervous breakdown. Impulse control allows the brain to self-organize. It allows you to see and hear more. and have more fluid motor control. With attention, detached observation allows enhanced perception. The process is controlled distraction does not interfere with growing new connections for perception. Motor control learns balance faster again correcting for interference. When under stress interference cannot be canceled out as noise and so perception and balance cannot develop with connection growth. The faster the frontal lobes cancels noise the faster one learns and becomes smarter.

Local time
Intelligence is like picking a lock with tools. The wires in the brain are making multiple adjustments picking many locks at the same time as one interconnected mechanism. This means the wires need to coordinate with each other on each step of the process. Using memory to solve known steps and forming new memories with newly learned patterns. Holding everything in mind all the steps. Making combinations of perceptions to create something new. This is back-engineering by feedback. Internal feedback is Introversion. Association is how memory creates insight without steps. But the same pathways are used.

Local time
If I had an internal feedback loop I would be more intelligent.
I wish I could hold things in my head and do stuff with it.
My frontal lobes are stabilizing my mental learning ability.
I have aphantasia which is no mental images or sounds.
I have good metacognition, introspection, and self-awareness.
SAT only does verbal and logic it’s not full ability but my SAT-IQ in 142.
I am low in visual and speed and working memory.
Part of my executive functioning is the stoop test where I get 130 on my Anterior cingulate cortex.

I have good emotional control.
Feedback is basically all the brain does.
I am working on my A.I. project based on this.

Neural Feedback systems have in some instances increased IQ by 30 points. These systems have yet to be perfected.

Local time
I saw a video that said the ACC (anterior cingulate cortex) is the brain area responsible for self-control. This means my Self-control-IQ is 130. but certainly the cost is my anxiety. inhibiting my natural impulses is sometimes difficult. my stress levels are so hight I would never get by in life without my ACC being so strong.

Top Bottom