• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character Test

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:49 PM
-->
Wow. Beam me through the shields now... :(

wesley.jpg

Wesley Crusher.

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

sheridan.jpg

John Sheridan ... don't know him

He's the commander off Babylon 5, isn't he?

Local time
Today 5:49 PM
-->
Vizzini

vizzini.jpg
An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

TriflinThomas

Bitch, don't kill my vibe...
Local time
Today 10:49 AM
-->
I got Kosh. A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

m3110

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Agent Smith is a character in The Matrix series.

Crocket

Local time
Today 7:49 PM
-->
Wesley Crusher

wesley.jpg
A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.
Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Agree with the tagline but...don't even watch or care for this show...

pnti

hmmm
Local time
Today 6:49 PM
-->
Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.

VII

VII
Local time
-->
Kosh

kosh.jpg
A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Dtinva

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Kosh

kosh.jpg

Kosh is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read a few tidbits about his race at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
I always knew I wasn't human...

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
Data!

-Duxwing

just george

Bull**** Artist ENTP 8w7
Local time
Tomorrow 3:19 AM
-->
Aragorn

aragorn.jpg
Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.
If my life or death I can protect you, I will.
Aragorn is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. There is a description of him at TheOneRing.net.

stupidest test ever.

Nezaros

Highly Irregular
Local time
Today 11:49 AM
-->
Vizzini

An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

I am not sure how to feel about this.

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Elrond

elrond.jpg
A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.
Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.
Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:49 PM
-->
Raistlin Majere

raistlin.jpg

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.
This happens because I choose it to happen!
Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography atWikipedia.

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
-->
Vizzini

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Elrond.

Awesome.

Ohhh movie marathon day tomorrow I think... bout time we escaped out own thoughts .

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 7:49 AM
-->
harry.jpg

Gifted and studious, you willingly approach the perils ahead with the help of your talents and friends.

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

...ummm...the fuck

groovytaxi98

Dark Magician
Local time
Today 10:49 AM
-->
no one else...? Yay I'm the first Doctor! =D
The Doctor

A strong presence with myriad abilities, you organize efforts yet shun consensus, and strive to educate others for the benefit of your causes.
Yeah? Well I'm the Lord of Time.

doctor.jpg

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
Tyrion Lannister or Vizzini. I am unsure about one of the questions(immortality one), nevertheless I am pleased by both results.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Which Matrix Character are You?

https://www.blogthings.com/whatmatrixcharacterareyouquiz/

You Are Niobe

You are extremely courageous and brave. You are willing to make difficult choices, even when others aren't backing you up.
You can see the bigger picture, even when you want to follow your heart. You know that eventually your head and heart will reconcile.
What gender is your brain?

https://www.blogthings.com/whatgenderisyourbrainquiz/

Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
Spock

spock.jpg

A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you.

Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Spock is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at the Star Trek Database.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->

The Grey Man

τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει
Local time
-->
Fantasy/Sci-Fi character: Marcus Cole (dunno who this is)
Matrix character: Morpheus

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Encyclopedia.

Yoda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-Pfg9uzJQ

I also like Elrond as an option. I was really close to getting him.

EDIT: I didn't like the gendered-brain quiz. Found it silly and too polarized to answer honestly.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
For matrix I got either agent Smith:
You're demented and deranged, and you have no trouble admitting it. You enjoy being evil sometimes. You have no regard for the rules, and you go rogue as often as you can. You are a lone wolf bent on doing things your own way.

Or Oracle:
You are a complicated person, and no one has you figured out. They do know, however, that you are very wise. You often seem more psychic and on top of things than you actually are. Like everyone else, it all comes down to hope in the end.

For brain quiz I got 27% female 73% male
You have a total boy brain Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts And while your emotions do sway you sometimes... You never like to get feelings too involved

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
Wow that is awesome!!! I would SOOOOO want to be Galadriel. "Scary Galadriel" was my favorite scene from The Fellowship of the Ring. Now of course it goes without saying I'd have to be the Galadriel that takes the ring, eats entire 2 lb. bags of M&Ms at once, kills anyone who bothers her, makes big twisty tall Elf trees that look like they're screaming, ....

Gosh maybe I should follow through and write a game about that. It would be badass.

Hm, drat, where did the Galadriel post go that I was just talking about. This feels a bit dumb. I guess I'll just go take the test now. I bet I'm not going to get Galadriel. They'll think I'm something else. If there's a gender exclusion, maybe I can try lying and saying I'm a woman, just to see if I can get what I want.

[push push, score score]

Oh F#@# NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm not even going to tell you who I got. You can guess. Airlock please.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
You Are Agent Smith

You're demented and deranged, and you have no trouble admitting it. You enjoy being evil sometimes.
You have no regard for the rules, and you go rogue as often as you can. You are a lone wolf bent on doing things your own way.

A truely wonderful fantasy to have.

Local time
-->
Gandalf
gandalf.jpg

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.
And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Wat

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
I used to feel like Tetsuo (Akira, the movie, not the mange, wherein Tetsuo is more evil) and can relate to the shyness of the genetic designer J.F. Sebastian in Blade Runner. i also really liked Alec Newman as Muad'Dip in Dune (2000).

and pod racing anakin skywalker reminds me of how i used to play with stuff or fix my bmx - but fuck his older versions. i have often compared myself to mr spock, data and replicants in general, for how i analytically objectify human life in such a way, that i seem disconnected from it. but these are just abstract metaphors, not characters that resemble me. i am just not as much of a military teamplayer as spock or data. and i only wish i was as functional as replicants, lol.

Local time
-->
Elrond
A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.
Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.
Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
[Silina: weeee, I got
Gabrielle

Passionate and pure of heart, you are a faithful companion in times of need.

That's what friends do, they stand by each other when there's trouble.

Set got
Kosh

and Sete got
Marcus Cole

An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

for the first test that is.]

Top Bottom